NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the prodigal son returns

+9
nicko
Raggamuffin
Syl
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
Andy
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
eddie
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the prodigal son returns Empty the prodigal son returns

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 pm

greetings newsfix.

it is I the great smelly-bandit returned from his forced exile, (and not a second too soon let me tell you)

it would appear that in my absence, the great deluge of delicious liberal tears that have been falling from the eyes of the collective alt-left liberal hate mob in the wake of glorious BREXIT and the brilliant decision of the American people to MAGA,has turned in a devastating flood and hurricane that has destroyed large parts of Texas and Florida.

this global warming is of course a result of imbalance caused by my absence, there has been no buffer you see?, but fear not, i have returned to restore the balance and in soaking up those oceans of delicious liberal tears of yours, stand as a bastion against further flooding caused by crying liberals and melting snowflakes

so come to me my children, the great desert of smelly-bandit stands ready to adsorb your tears

viva las BREXIT

viva las MAGA

Back to top Go down

the prodigal son returns Empty Re: the prodigal son returns

Post by eddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:32 pm

Ah welcome back to my very biggest fan!

Didn't I tell you that no one here is 'scared' of you? Wink

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:43 pm

eddie wrote:Ah welcome back to my very biggest fan!

Didn't I tell you that no one here is 'scared' of you?  Wink

quaking in their boots

they all know that hurricane bandit is about to fuck their shit UP.

and all it took was a carefully planned and prepared campaign of manipulation and shame to force your hands-----------------> the prodigal son returns 1858517897

i mean, i had you posting in a forum you disdain and apologizing to ME on a thread where i call YOU a lying dog followed by the undoing of bens "permanent ban" on me

classic bandit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

quaking in their boots

and all it took was a carefully planned and prepared campaign of manipulation and shame to force your hands-----------------> the prodigal son returns 1858517897  

i mean, i had you posting in a forum you disdain and apologizing to ME on a thread where i call YOU a lying dog followed by the undoing of bens "permanent ban" on me

classic bandit.

i very much doubt that eddie would ever - even for a second - actually give one about what you choose to call her. furthermore i suspect she may just have got bored (as did we all) of your incessant, woe is me, childish whinging to come back

but yeah yeah,,,,classic bandit of course

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:46 pm

"Hurricane Bandit" -- you know people are dead, right? White people, even.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:46 pm

affraid

!!!!   Fucking Troll alert  !!!!!

Once again the rancid smellybum bandit let off his racist leash..

The (second ?) worst fucking white-supremacist fascist troll (since the exit of the unlamented Stormee) returns..

"Fuck me roan.. ".   You floptards really are pathetic,  with the depths you will go to,  to bring this forum down  !!!         the prodigal son returns 474684931

Next some flopette will actually be petitioning for Major Stormee's return..

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:53 pm

You really do NOT want to see the latest offerings from SB's chums Allakaka and Stormee. I am not going to post the link to revolting stuff they are spewing, but check out the films thread.
This is what far right racist extremists have to offer.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:09 pm

I am feeling the love for you smelly. I really am. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:21 pm

I discovered a lavender spray that works on the worst of smells. He'll appear as a bit girly, but it'll work, I promise.

Welcome back, Smells.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

quaking in their boots

classic bandit.

I apologised for calling you a "lying fat cU nt" and I also apologised for calling Costa a "sour forum whore". Know why?
Because I am a decent human being and stooping to your level by calling people names, is below me.

Shame that you are low enough to bring up an apology someone made to you and use it as a weapon. That says a lot more about you than me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Welcome back SB...!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:47 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

quaking in their boots

classic bandit.

I apologised for calling you a "lying fat cU nt" and I also apologised for calling Costa a "sour forum whore".  Know why?
Because I am a decent human being and stooping to your level by calling people names, is below me.  

Shame that you are low enough to bring up an apology someone made to you and use it as a weapon.  That says a lot more about you than me.

don't mess with breezy barbara,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

quaking in their boots

classic bandit.

i very much doubt that eddie would ever - even for a second - actually give one about what you choose to call her.  furthermore i suspect she may just have got bored (as did we all) of your incessant, woe is me, childish whinging to come back

but yeah yeah,,,,classic bandit of course

Rolling Eyes

it worked didnt it??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Have you actually made any posts yet, or have you just sat there stroking yourself cos you feel proud about a forum you've been asking to come back to for two whole years...?

Last edited by eddie on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:"Hurricane Bandit" -- you know people are dead, right? White people, even.

I can only imagine how difficult a time this for you ben, I can only speculate as to how the sheer emotional roller-coaster you must be on is tearing you apart.

You’ve probably gone from pure ecstasy at seeing all those deplorable lives lost in Texas, all those Nazi loving trump voters drowned and lives ruined, I bet you love that karma shit right?? I bet it’s the only time you have ever said “thank god for global warming”

Ecstasy fades of course, and presumably it was replaced with utter despair and dread as you watched the alt-left narrative, that America is irredeemably racist and irreconcilably divided collapse as the world watched white men with their toxic masculinity rescuing Asian and black women and black women rescuing white men, when the racist white rednecks turned up with monster trucks and boats instead of white hoods I bet more than a few shrieks of outrage could be heard from the house of ben that night.

*chortle*

Your despair must have turned to pure rage incarnate, as Donald J Trump, the man who IS your president, not only rose to the occasion but soared high above it becoming the presidential eagle the world knew he was, how many lives did he save?? More than bush did during Katrina and more than Obama did during Benghazi, shit he even gave 1 million dollars of his personal money to help, more than all the self-serving cry-baby celebrities of Hollywood combined.

1 million dollars more than Obama.

Trump presidential at last, the impeachment path closed down, the Russian conspiracy proved to be as nothing burger, antifa on the verge of being declared a domestic terror group, ands America rediscovering its greatness??

You have my deepest condolences for your loss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:58 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:affraid

!!!!   Fucking Troll alert  !!!!!

Once again the rancid smellybum bandit let off his racist leash..

The (second ?) worst fucking white-supremacist fascist troll (since the exit of the unlamented Stormee) returns..

"Fuck me roan.. ".   You floptards really are pathetic,  with the depths you will go to,  to bring this forum down  !!!         the prodigal son returns 474684931

Next some flopette will actually be petitioning for Major Stormee's return..

you fuck trolls??

gross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Welcome back SB...!

Laughing

now thats better!!!!

that's more like the hero's welcome i was imagining

not these sour grapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:02 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

quaking in their boots

classic bandit.

I apologised for calling you a "lying fat cU nt" and I also apologised for calling Costa a "sour forum whore".  Know why?

Shame that you are low enough to bring up an apology someone made to you and use it as a weapon.  That says a lot more about you than me.

haven't you learned by now that everything is a weapon to me??

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi and welcome,
I think we may have posted on another forum together fleetingly, but tbh I don't think we ever had anything to say to each other.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Hi Smelly.

I do hope you're going to behave yourself. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:11 pm

eddie wrote:Have you actually made any posts yet, or have you just sat there stroking yourself cos you feel proud about a forum you've been asking to come back to for two whole years...?

I think I will just preen here for a bit if that’s ok with you??

I mean the only person who seems really happy to see me back is me.

I was kind of expecting something more along the lines of this??

the prodigal son returns Welcom10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:14 pm

So smelly is back yearning attention, trying to steal the crown from Milo. With a competition, by seeing how much they can make people bite through offense. 

There is a rather simple solution to this. Which clearly some have fallen foul of, already on here.

Just simple respond with reason. Its smelly's weakness and he simple cannot handle it.... 

Its why he always ends up placing me on ignore, I am his kryptonite

Laughing

Welcome back smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Thorin wrote:So smelly is back yearning attention, trying to steal the crown from Milo. With a competition, by seeing how much they can make people bite through offense. 

There is a rather simple solution to this. Which clearly some have fallen foul of, already on here.

Just simple respond with reason. Its smelly's weakness and he simple cannot handle it.... 

Laughing

Welcome back smelly.

i never place you on ignore didge, i do ignore you though (mostly) , there is a difference.

besides from what i have seen of your latest posts?? you have fully embraced the dark side my young apprentice, i guess all those lessons i gave you finally paid off.

eh crusader??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:22 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:So smelly is back yearning attention, trying to steal the crown from Milo. With a competition, by seeing how much they can make people bite through offense. 

Laughing

Welcome back smelly.

i never place you on ignore didge, i do ignore you though (mostly) , there is a difference.

besides from what i have seen of your latest posts?? you have fully embraced the dark side my young apprentice, i guess all those lessons i gave you finally paid off.

eh crusader??

lol triggered, ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

eh crusader??

lol triggered, ha ha

oh didge its good to be back where some things never change

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Welcome back SB...!

Laughing

now thats better!!!!

not these sour grapes.

Glad to see you back smelly... no sour grapes here... they are for others to chew on...!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol triggered, ha ha

Glad to have you back.

I have made a bet with myself, in how long it will take you to put me on ignore.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 pm

You made it Smells !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

now thats better!!!!

not these sour grapes.

Glad to see you back smelly... no sour grapes here... they are for others to chew on...!

Laughing

oh i know mate.

i bet ole eddie is getting a right dressing down back at HQ for letting me back in.

they done gone fucked up good and proper this time though, ole smelly got some perspective during his forty days in the desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:35 pm

nicko wrote:You made it Smells !

was there ever any doubt??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

now thats better!!!!

not these sour grapes.

Laughing

oh i know mate.

i bet ole eddie is getting a right dressing down back at HQ for letting me back in.

they done gone fucked up good and proper this time though, ole smelly got some perspective during his forty days in the desert.

Are you quite mad? No one even batted an eyelid. No one is as excited about your return, as you are.

It's not my forum, it's Ben's, so you can thank him and all the other admin who merely passed a "meh" when I said you were begging to come back.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Glad to have you back.

I have made a bet with myself, in how long it will take you to put me on ignore.

Laughing

a bet with yourself??

wow i never had you down as such a risk taker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

oh i know mate.

Are you quite mad? No one even batted an eyelid. No one is as excited about your return, as you are.

It's not my forum, it's Ben's, so you can thank him and all the other admin who merely passed a "meh" when I said you were begging to come back.

Seriously Eddie, don't rise to his bait. Where he is seeking attention and playing to his very smallminded crowd of worshipers, all two of them across the water.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Glad to have you back.

Laughing

a bet with yourself??

I ran all the maths, its a sure win for me.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:53 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

oh i know mate.

Oh Eddie the true test of man’s character is whether he can be magnanimous in victory, lucky for you I can be.

Lets not spoil my homecoming with details about who begged who to come back because of the, what was it?? the "mind numbing monotony".

How about some gratitude, preferably in the form of wine women and song for the conquering hero eh??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

a bet with yourself??

Laughing

I hope you’re better at maths than you are at English or you’re in for a lose lose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

I hope you’re better at maths than you are at English or you’re in for a lose lose

He still cannot grasp it........ Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

thankfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

thankfully

Oh my.... Thanks smelly, its truly good to have you back.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:I discovered a lavender spray that works on the worst of smells.  He'll appear as a bit girly, but it'll work, I promise.

Welcome back, Smells.

Hello quill, in all the excitement I missed you out. Its good to be back among such friends.

I take it you’re not a fan of trump??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I discovered a lavender spray that works on the worst of smells.  He'll appear as a bit girly, but it'll work, I promise.

Welcome back, Smells.

Hello quill, in all the excitement I missed you out. Its good to be back among such friends.

He loves the smell of his own... and thinks everyone else should be breathing in the same stench...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:17 pm

OI...Smelly.......

just be sure you read and fully understand the rules before you start "playing"

In fact I'll post a copy here for your perusal, I'd hate for you to step wrong for the sake of NOT reading them.
As you will see there is a lot of room for interpretation in there...

that is to say MODS interpretaion...NOT members......

play nice... Laughing

The Rules:

NewsFix was created to be a place where people of different backgrounds and beliefs can debate current events and have fun.

Rule violation may be punished by banning or basementing (rendering the user's account inactive for a time).

Membership implies an agreement to abide by these rules:

Part 1: Ban-worthy infractions

Users who dox (disclose personal information about) other members or their families or friends will be permanently banned.

Users who engage in a pattern of repeated, malicious site disruption, or who work to get the site shut down, will be permanently banned.

Users who repeatedly engage in hate speech or "gang activity" (see below) may be permanently banned.

Part 2: Basement-worthy infractions

"Gang activity" -- any members conspiring to get other members banned or otherwise punished will be basemented (rendered inactive) for a term subject to moderator discretion.

"Hate speech" -- any member using words or imagery to intentionally and maliciously denigrate people of different races, nationalities, sexual orientations, religious or other beliefs, etc. will be basemented for a term subject to moderator discretion.

"Site disruption" -- any member engaging in conduct which moderators deem a significant disruption will be warned or basemented. This includes excessively making personal insults, excessively turning threads into flame wars, creating threads intended to antagonize other members, and other anti-social behaviors.

Part 3: The role of the moderators

All moderators are trusted by the site founder (Ben Reilly) to fairly enforce the rules, independent of oversight.

Members who repeatedly question the judgment of moderators may be deemed disruptive and subjected to basementing.

Members who feel they have been unfairly punished have the right to appeal their punishment to the site founder, either by e-mailing newsfixmod@gmail.com or a private message to the site founder.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Blimey, lock up your daughters, the bandits back!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 pm

welcome back smelly_bandit Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:OI...Smelly.......

just be sure you read and fully understand the rules before you start "playing"

In fact I'll post a copy here for your perusal, I'd hate for you to step wrong for the sake of NOT reading them.
As you will see there is a lot of room for interpretation in there...

that is to say MODS interpretaion...NOT members......

play nice... Laughing

The Rules:

NewsFix was created to be a place where people of different backgrounds and beliefs can debate current events and have fun.

Rule violation may be punished by banning or basementing (rendering the user's account inactive for a time).

Membership implies an agreement to abide by these rules:

Part 1: Ban-worthy infractions

Users who dox (disclose personal information about) other members or their families or friends will be permanently banned.

Users who engage in a pattern of repeated, malicious site disruption, or who work to get the site shut down, will be permanently banned.

Users who repeatedly engage in hate speech or "gang activity" (see below) may be permanently banned.

Part 2: Basement-worthy infractions

"Gang activity" -- any members conspiring to get other members banned or otherwise punished will be basemented (rendered inactive) for a term subject to moderator discretion.

"Hate speech" -- any member using words or imagery to intentionally and maliciously denigrate people of different races, nationalities, sexual orientations, religious or other beliefs, etc. will be basemented for a term subject to moderator discretion.

"Site disruption" -- any member engaging in conduct which moderators deem a significant disruption will be warned or basemented. This includes excessively making personal insults, excessively turning threads into flame wars, creating threads intended to antagonize other members, and other anti-social behaviors.

Part 3: The role of the moderators

All moderators are trusted by the site founder (Ben Reilly) to fairly enforce the rules, independent of oversight.

Members who repeatedly question the judgment of moderators may be deemed disruptive and subjected to basementing.

Members who feel they have been unfairly punished have the right to appeal their punishment to the site founder, either by e-mailing newsfixmod@gmail.com or a private message to the site founder.

"INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR"

sounds important, is that like the king of all the tesco's security guards??

rules schmules

lets be serious foul, its only a matter of time before you ban me for some infraction of the "rules" which are open to interpretation

translation?? any rule means anything at any time you choose.

half your forum will applauded you and the other half will stay silent for fear of falling foul of the rules (see what i did there??)

do you feel pathetic that your highest standard is the lowest hanging fruit??

shit i hope they don't pay you more that the average Tesco security guard.

so in summary

Ben approves of all decisions taken by the mods, if you have a problem with the mods decisions talk to Ben who approves of all decisions taken by the mods.

good rules

*wink wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 am

Jesus, smelly, have you had any achievements IRL? Cause right now you are blathering on like this is your finest hour.

Put your cock down and start posting ffs.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Welcome back, Smells.

Good to see you, SB. No...I'm great with Trump. It's always fun when the bad guys are in charge, because then you can write such fantastic shit about 'em.

But we've got a British contingent that doesn't like to talk American politics. So, we keep it to a dull roar.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:08 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Have you actually made any posts yet, or have you just sat there stroking yourself cos you feel proud about a forum you've been asking to come back to for two whole years...?

I think I will just preen here for a bit if that’s ok with you??

I mean the only person who seems really happy to see me back is me.

I was kind of expecting something more along the lines of this??

the prodigal son returns Welcom10

Image result for dead trash panda

I thought you were dead? I heard they gave you a memorial and everything the prodigal son returns 2190311264 the prodigal son returns 2190311264 the prodigal son returns 2190311264

Related image
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:57 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

haven't you learned by now that everything is a weapon to me??
Rolling Eyes

Yeh, smelly bumbandit...

And if you had even half a brain, then you might be dangerous..

You smelly little floptard troll.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 am

Eilzel wrote:Jesus, smelly, have you had any achievements IRL? Cause right now you are blathering on like this is your finest hour.

Put your cock down and start posting ffs.

Yeah, you'd think so.....right? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next