NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage girl finds mutilated pet on Northampton doorstep

3 posters

Go down

Teenage girl finds mutilated pet on Northampton doorstep Empty Teenage girl finds mutilated pet on Northampton doorstep

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:00 pm

The head, limbs and ears of the ginger cat had been cut off before it was returned to its home in Betjeman Court in Northampton.

The 14-year-old made the discovery when she looked into a plastic bag on Monday.

Police said the mutilation happened days after the family's other cat was killed when it was deliberately set on fire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-41080531

Whoever did this should have the same done to them!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage girl finds mutilated pet on Northampton doorstep Empty Re: Teenage girl finds mutilated pet on Northampton doorstep

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:41 pm

I can't stand animal cruelty stories. I find them hard to read, so haven't read this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage girl finds mutilated pet on Northampton doorstep Empty Re: Teenage girl finds mutilated pet on Northampton doorstep

Post by magica Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Like HT I can't stand this or read it.

I hope karma catches up with these evil people soon.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:28 pm

Police said the mutilation happened days after the family's other cat was killed when it was deliberately set on fire.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down