NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I am angry - I think about killing him every night for what he did': Teenager who survived the Manchester bombing bravely speaks out about his anger, his terrible injuries and the guilt he feels over his best friend's death

Go down

'I am angry - I think about killing him every night for what he did': Teenager who survived the Manchester bombing bravely speaks out about his anger, his terrible injuries and the guilt he feels over his best friend's death Empty 'I am angry - I think about killing him every night for what he did': Teenager who survived the Manchester bombing bravely speaks out about his anger, his terrible injuries and the guilt he feels over his best friend's death

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:24 am

A boy of 15 yesterday gave a harrowing account of how he survived and recovered from the terror blast that killed his best friend.
Adam Lawler revealed that he spent a week in intensive care and had five operations to remove more than 20 nuts and bolts blown into his body during the Manchester Arena bombing.
It left him almost blind in his right eye, with a gaping wound in his face, seven broken teeth, shattered bones in both legs and many other shrapnel wounds.
Adam also told of how his experiences in the bombing had made him cynical and of his continuing fury at suicide bomber Salman Abedi.
And, with a remarkable maturity for his years, he spoke out about the political and security failings that allowed the atrocity to happen.

‘Salman Abedi – the name makes my blood boil. He was an inhumane monster. All terrorists [like him] who go over to those hell holes [to train for Islamic State] and bring death, pain and despair to other people are monsters. I don’t care who he was, all I know is I’m alive and he’s dead – he didn’t deserve to be alive. It is to the shame of the Government that he was allowed to go to Libya and come back here. He was on an anti-terror watchlist but the Government did nothing and 22 people are dead. There should be closer analysis of the terrorist threat and more defensive action taken.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4824472/Manchester-bomb-survivor-speaks-attack.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I am angry - I think about killing him every night for what he did': Teenager who survived the Manchester bombing bravely speaks out about his anger, his terrible injuries and the guilt he feels over his best friend's death Empty Re: 'I am angry - I think about killing him every night for what he did': Teenager who survived the Manchester bombing bravely speaks out about his anger, his terrible injuries and the guilt he feels over his best friend's death

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 am

Takes a 15 year old to cut through the dross. This is his reality. All the candle burning, peace chanting and kumbaya's in the world won't give mend his body and mind.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I am angry - I think about killing him every night for what he did': Teenager who survived the Manchester bombing bravely speaks out about his anger, his terrible injuries and the guilt he feels over his best friend's death Empty Re: 'I am angry - I think about killing him every night for what he did': Teenager who survived the Manchester bombing bravely speaks out about his anger, his terrible injuries and the guilt he feels over his best friend's death

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:21 am

HoratioTarr wrote:Takes a 15 year old to cut through the dross.   This is his reality.  All the candle burning, peace chanting and kumbaya's in the world won't give mend his body and mind.  

Then I hope one day he gets passed the hate he has, as it will achieve nothing but misery and pain for him.

He needs to take a leaf out of others book who have suffered.

Take Rais Bhuiyan, who was left blinded, after having a shotgun fired at him and two others died after 9/11 through a hate crime attack.
He pleaded for the life of the man who shot him on death row.

Take  Phyllis Rodriguez, who has expressed forgiveness for those who murdered her son on 9/11

Easier said than done, but he will never find peace by continuing to hate. I have lost family to the IRA and know how hard this is to do to move on, as I detest the IRA. But the truth is I need to find peace also, as it will achieve nothing continuing to hate.

So nothing will mend his body, but what is important now is about helping to mend his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down