NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fraud in Virgina

+4
nicko
'Wolfie
Andy
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fraud in Virgina  Empty Fraud in Virgina

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:04 am

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/the-photo-of-a-counterprotester-beating-a-police-officer-fooling-the-internet/news-story/543b3ecb336b8a5afbd18535d4d1a7e6

Fraud in Virgina  Cc64e910

IT HAS been the image shared online to prove Donald Trump was right when he insisted there was “blame on both sides” for the violence in Charlottesville.

The image showing a man wielding a club and wearing an “antifa” jacket while standing over a downed officer was widely shared after the deadly violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, AP reports.

It was used to justify the US President’s comments after the violence in Virginia.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday afternoon inside Trump Tower, New York, the US President was clearly aggrieved at the strong criticism he received for not denouncing fast enough the white supremacists, Neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan members who attended the weekend rally that turned deadly.

Mr Trump said the media had been unfair in blaming only the demonstrators on the Right — who were there to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate general Robert E Lee.

Heather Heyer was killed after clashes on Saturday between white nationalists attending a “Unite the Right” gathering and counter-protesters. James Fields, a 20-year-old Ohio man, has been charged with her murder.

“What about the alt-left that came charging at the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?” Mr Trump asked.

“What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs — do they have any problem? I think they do.

But there is just one problem with the image. It’s doctored.

AP reports that the image is actually a Getty Images photo taken during a 2009 protest of police in Athens, Greece.

An antifa logo was apparently digitally added to the demonstrator’s jacket.

Trump supporter Scott Presler received more than 1600 retweets after tweeting the image.

“Speaks Volumes: Republicans have denounced racists & democrats refuse to denounce Antifa,” he tweeted.

Antifa, who claim to be “anti-fascists”, are a loosely organised group of far-left anarchist extremists who focus on “perceived injustices” involving “racism, sexism and anti-Semitism”, according to the New Jersey Department of Homeland Security, which lists the group under domestic terrorist organisations.

Antifa has its roots in 1930s Germany’s Antifaschistische Aktion, a group formed to combat the Nazis, which was dissolved by Hitler in 1933 and revived during in 1980s with the rise of Neo-Nazism.

“Violent confrontations between Antifa members and white supremacists — as well as militia groups — will likely continue because of ideological differences and Antifa’s ability to organise on social media,” Homeland Security writes.

“In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations.”

Anti-fascists were among hundreds of demonstrators who descended on Charlottesville to oppose the rally. A demonstrator was killed when a driver intentionally drove into a crowd.

Last edited by veya_victaous on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Fraud in Virgina  Empty Re: Fraud in Virgina

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:06 am

So much for 2 sides at fault.
we are back to violent Nazis versus people that are trying to defy Nazis.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 am

Why didn't  Tommy spot the fake, photoshopped picture.? 
He is the expert.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:00 am

Fraud in Virgina  DHTgI1pXYAA7UVJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 am

No faking this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:07 am

No faking this either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 am

You didn't watch that did you? What a prat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 am

sassy wrote:You didn't watch that did you?   What a prat.

I watched both of them.

You see how you are the problem also Sassy, with your hate?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:15 am

What a Face

Out of state neo-nazis invade city...

Locals unite to defend their Hometown..

Alt.right media propaganda machine claims it was actually those dastardly commies incited those peaceful god-fearing good ol' boyz, who had only visited Chalottsville for their annual family day picnic and torch lighting contests.

I think it's obvious just who the real hatemongers were..

And, quite disappointing and a little disgusting to see a handful of ignorant RW prats on here defending both the alt.right hatefests, and by association the Dumpster himself...         bom

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Alt.right media propganda machine claims those dastardly commies incoted those peaceful god-fearing good ol' boyz.

I think it's obvious just who the hatemongers were..

And, quite disgusting to see a handful of ignorant RW prats on here defending both the alt.right hatefests, and by association the Dumpster himself...

Many of the counter protesters were peaceful

Antifa is not peaceful and even admits it will use violence and often does.

That is not defending but often instigating.

Now again any violence by the nazi's is wrong and their ideology is wrong, but in a Democratic secular society, they have a right to protest. Whether we both dislike them or not.

Which goes back to my point.

Where was Antifa, when we have had Muslims near protesting/rioting around the world, calling for the killing of all those who insult Islam?

Where were they to take on these Neoconservative extremist Muslims?

Where were they when recently in the US a convicted terrorist who murdered Israeli's, teaching hate against Israel held rallies?

Where were they?

Where are they to counter protest Muslim hate preachers invited to speak at events?

Is many forms of hate acceptable to them?

Nazism may be a significant problem in the US, but it pails into comparison, of the global threat of Islamic extremism.

You see, Antifa is a contradiction in terms, as it claims to be also anti-sexism and anti-homophobia, but I do not see them stand against neoconservative Muslim groups that are sexist and homophobic. Only against Neoconservative Christian ones.

Now you tell me, did Martin Luther King help achieve Civil Rights through violent or non-violent protests?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Why are these Liberals pulling down statues?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:59 pm

nicko wrote:Why are these Liberals pulling down statues?

Because they represent the sad scum who were champions of racism.  Notice all of them were in the south?  These were traitors to the US, who who committed treason and sedition against their country.  It's as contradictory as having a statue of Benito Mussolini in Central Park.

Most of all, they lost.  WTF puts up a statute of a loser?  There is nothing redeeming or inspirational in a loser.  Obviously, these statutes represent men who are as bad at what they do, as what they represent.  That's strike two.

In sum, they were traitors, who lost, and represent a part of our history we would rather forget.  Come to think of it, who put up those statutes...and why?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Why are these Liberals pulling down statues?

Most of all, they lost.  WTF puts up a statute of a loser?  There is nothing redeeming or inspirational in a loser.  Obviously, these statutes represent men who are as bad at what they do, as what they represent.  That's strike two.

The British do.

Fraud in Virgina  9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:03 pm

So sad... Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:05 pm

So Boadicea, then we have Richard III

Fraud in Virgina  Richard-III-Statue-Leicester

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

This one of many statues of President Madison, who fled Washington from the British, who then proceeded to burn it down

Fraud in Virgina  8dca62db96256c22b8d55ad4baba3b4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

This is General Custer, which requires no explanation

Fraud in Virgina  9932180-large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 pm

This is General Arthur St. Clair, responsible for the worst defeat per percentage of causalities for the United States

Fraud in Virgina  Aab91f49-998b-415b-9507-a5174442eb19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:23 pm

I’m a progressive mayor. Here’s why I voted no on removing my city’s Confederate statue. We shouldn’t honor the dishonorable Confederate cause, but we can’t just erase our history.

Two Saturdays ago, my community witnessed an appalling nighttime demonstration by white nationalist Richard Spencer and his followers, complete with torches held aloft, in a frightening image that went around the world. They came to protest the recent decision by our City Council to remove and sell our statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee, erected during the Jim Crow era.

I immediately released a statement saying that the rally took us “back to the days of the KKK” and that “intolerance is not welcome” in Charlottesville. I find their ideology and their methods repellent. And I believe that as a nation, in 2017, we still haven’t fully confronted our history of racism. As a progressive, I believe addressing structural racism is a mission incumbent upon all of us: Whether we’re the descendants of slaves, or of slave owners, we’re all part of a system built on slave labor and we all have to play a role in dismantling the post-slavery system that perpetuated the oppression of African Americans.

Yet as the mayor and as a member of our council, I voted with the minority against a 3-2 decision to move the statue. We shouldn’t honor the dishonorable Confederate cause, but we shouldn’t try to erase it, either.

A court temporarily enjoined the council’s action, and a final decision should come later this year. Since the vote, some of my constituents have suggested that I’m unwittingly taking the side of Spencer and his ilk. Nothing could be further from the truth. I reject the false dichotomy that you must be either for or against the statue. I’ve advocated for a third path, one that has earned unanimous support from our council: Reimagining our parks by building new monuments as a powerful counter-narrative to their Jim Crow-era celebration of the Confederacy — neither forgetting the past nor accepting its grasp on our present and future.

There is no question that the Lee statue causes a visceral sense of agony among many of our neighbors. Like New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu, who recently moved his city’s four Confederate monuments, I have heard, and been deeply moved by, this pain.

I arrived at my conclusion, though, after asking the council to create a nine-member commission to study the issue. After hearing from hundreds of citizens in 17 open hearings, our commission — which initially included five (later four) African American members — voted for two options, both of which keep the statues within the town limits.

One striking finding in the commission’s official report: “Numerous Charlottesville African American residents who have lived through decades of suppression of their history oppose removal on the grounds that it would be yet another example of hiding their experience. For them, transforming the statues in place forces remembrance of the dominance of slavery and Jim Crow white supremacy.” This echoed what I heard in town hall meetings at black churches and private conversations with dozens of members of my community. One noted leader of an African American mentorship organization, for instance, told me he believes the statues should remain as a “teachable moment” about our history.

Local civil rights legend Eugene Williams, who was recognized by the Virginia General Assembly in 2015 for his pioneering work in affordable housing, has spoken out against removal, saying he wants the city stopped “from trying to destroy history.” So has Earvin Jordan, an African American Civil War historian at the University of Virginia, who says “Civilization should be constructive rather than destructive,” noting, “Charlottesville has enough space to erect new statues.”

Some have dismissed their sentiments as living in denial or as fear of change. But I hear wisdom instead. As philosopher George Santayana said, “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” The history of racial oppression in America is horrific, but it is our history. An effort to excise from our public spaces all who were implicated in the oppression of African Americans would be a slippery slope. In Charlottesville, after all, our City Hall is adorned with a relief of Founding Fathers Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and James Monroe — all great Virginians, but all slave owners. Instead of removing such memorials, I believe that teaching future generations about the immorality of structural racism is the best way to honestly account for their failings.

Whatever the final disposition of the Lee monument, Charlottesville will soon move forward to rename both our town’s Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson parks; add, in both parks, new landmark signage with updated historical accounts; and invest $1 million in new monuments that acknowledge our awful history of slavery, segregation and racism while elevating our true heroes and reflecting our values today.

In Lee Park, I envision a magnificent installation celebrating civil rights victories, and in Jackson Park, I imagine a powerful lamentation of slavery including Charlottesville’s slave auction block, currently remembered only through a flat plaque embedded in a nearby sidewalk.

In this new context, I believe the Lee statue should remain as a reminder that many Americans were once treated as the property of others, then as second-class citizens — their rights so overlooked that their government would erect a statue in memory of a man who took up arms against the United States to protect the vile prerogatives of slave owners.

If white supremacists hoped their rally would intimidate us, it backfired. Days later, we voted to accelerate the parks’ overhaul. At our next council meeting, we will vote to rename the parks, and shortly thereafter we’ll request proposals for their redesign. We also recently devoted nearly $1 million toward our African American heritage center, housed in a formerly segregated school; $80,000 toward the rehabilitation of the African American Daughters of Zion Cemetery, which had fallen into disrepair; and funded a grant for a new class in our public schools that will teach the complete history of race in Charlottesville.

I firmly believe that our approach will allow us to create a living history that at once rebukes and transcends the past, mirroring democracy itself — the constant churn of speech and ideas that made our country the beacon of the free world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/24/im-a-progressive-mayor-heres-why-i-voted-no-on-removing-my-citys-confederate-statue/?utm_term=.1e5d1a0c68d2

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Madison, Custer and St. Clair all won their wars.  Their sacrifices, while tragic, ultimately led to their successes.  The same with Washington, who retreated ignobly from the Battle of New York, but was the man who led a great country to a great victory. He is now revered as the father of our country.

But I don’t understand why people venerate losers in a lost cause.  Men like Lee and Stonewall Jackson were fools in the battlefield, and represented a dishonorable part of history.  Nothing they did was good, and nothing good ever came from it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:Madison, Custer and St. Clair all won their wars.  Their sacrifices, while tragic, ultimately led to their successes.  The same with Washington, who retreated ignobly from the Battle of New York, but was the man who led a great country to a great victory.  He is now revered as the father of our country.

But I don’t understand why people venerate losers in a lost cause.  Men like Lee and Stonewall Jackson were fools in the battlefield, and represented a dishonorable part of history.  Nothing they did was good, and nothing good ever came from it.

lol, talk about the biggest load of claptrap ever

Custer did not win his war against the native Indians, because he led himself and his men to their deaths.
Madison did not win the war between the British either. It was only ended through a treaty both agreed to. St Clair had to resign, so was not part of any victory of that war. 

Once again you come out with revisionist bullshit to try and cover your previous screw up here.

You dont half talk some shit at times Quill, ha ha

Next time check before opening your gob on something before looking silly.

You don't learn from history by trying to erase that history.

I mean why not remove statues of your founding fathers, who were slave owners?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Why didn't  Tommy spot the fake, photoshopped picture.? 
He is the expert.

I have only just seen this thread... been at work all day... and this is the first time i've seen the pic in OP...

But I would say there are definitely suspicious looking anomalies that are a sign of photo fakery...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Thorin wrote:Custer did not win his war against the native Indians, because he led himself and his men to their deaths.
Madison did not win the war between the British either. It was only ended through a treaty both agreed to. St Clair had to resign, so was not part of any victory of that war.

Yep, they all won their respective wars.  St. Clair won the frontier war, Madison won the War of 1812 and the US won the Indian wars in which Custer fought.  You should take an elementary history course. You could learn some valuable materials.

Not only did Lee and Jackson lose the wars they fought in, but what exactly was the cause they were fighting for?  It's a part of history best forgotten. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:Custer did not win his war against the native Indians, because he led himself and his men to their deaths.

Yep, they all won their respective wars.  St. Clair won the frontier war, Madison won the War of 1812 and the US won the Indian wars in which Custer fought.  You should take an elementary history course.  You could learn some valuable materials.

Not only did Lee and Jackson lose the wars they fought in, but what exactly was the cause they were fighting for?  It's a part of history best forgotten. Rolling Eyes

To your eternal shame...what happened ...a bit of that "butchers apron" rub off on you?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Yep, they all won their respective wars.  St. Clair won the frontier war, Madison won the War of 1812 and the US won the Indian wars in which Custer fought.  You should take an elementary history course.  You could learn some valuable materials.

No St Clair did not win any war as he had to resign. The US did not win the 1812 war either.

http://news.wypr.org/post/who-won-war-1812#stream/0

Now I know you have a confirmation bias being a yank, but that is clutching at straws

So maybe you need to go back to school and take a basic history course

Laughing

So what are you going to do, remove any mention of Jackson and Lee from the history books?

Sounds like censorship to me.

You never answered my question

Last edited by Thorin on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:00 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

Alt.right media propaganda machine claims it was actually those dastardly commies incited those peaceful god-fearing good ol' boyz, who had only visited Chalottsville for their annual family day picnic and torch lighting contests.

I think it's obvious just who the real hatemongers were..

And, quite disappointing and a little disgusting to see a handful of ignorant RW prats on here defending both the alt.right hatefests, and by association the Dumpster himself...         bom

Are you saying that people who don't actually live in a certain town in the US are not allowed to go there? It was hardly an "invasion".

There was brawling in the street - a common occurrence when you have two groups of people who are protesting and/or counterprotesting.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Thorin wrote:No St Clair did not win any war as he had to resign. The US did not win the 1812 war either.

Sorry...we kicked the British ass,
On down the Mississippi,
To the Gulf of Mex-i-co...

As far as St. Clair is concerned...

Anyone seen any injuns lately?

Fraud in Virgina  2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:No St Clair did not win any war as he had to resign. The US did not win the 1812 war either.

Sorry...we kicked the British ass,
On down the Mississippi,
To the Gulf of Mex-i-co...

As far as St. Clair is concerned...

Anyone seen any injuns lately?

Fraud in Virgina  2190311264

Fraud in Virgina  3489511464

So winning a battle is winning the entire war now is it?

Fraud in Virgina  3489511464

So again

No St Clair did not win any war as he had to resign. The US did not win the 1812 war either.

Now I know you have a confirmation bias being a yank, but that is clutching at straws

Laughing

So what are you going to do, remove any mention of Jackson and Lee from the history books?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am

The US won the French-Indian War.
The US won the War of 1812.
The US won the the Great Sioux War of 1876, between the Lakota Sioux and Northern Cheyenne and the government of the United States.

Point, set, match.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:05 am

Original Quill wrote:The US won the French-Indian War.
The US won the War of 1812.
The US won the the Great Sioux War of 1876, between the Lakota Sioux and Northern Cheyenne and the government of the United States.

Point, set, match.

1) The US won the French-India war, St Clair though was basically sacked for his incompetence after losing a major battle

2) The US did not win the 1812 war, in act they lost in obtaining any of their aims and had to do a face saving treaty with the British

3) The US won the war, but Custer did not and got most of his men killed including himself. He is remembered for making a last stand, thus losing

You have been weighed, measured and left found wanting.

Like I said, you need to go back to  school

So again

Laughing

Last edited by Thorin on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:10 am

Thorin wrote:
sassy wrote:You didn't watch that did you?   What a prat.

I watched both of them.

You see how you are the problem also Sassy, with your hate?

so you don't hate Nazis? Suspect Suspect Suspect

your moral compass is fucked up, you defend a group that chants "Jews will not replace us"

and AntiFA
is ANTI FACIST
spawned in Germany against the original Nazis
YES like the Allied soldiers of ww2 they are willing to use violence to stop Nazis
as anyone with any decency would.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:11 am

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 am

Really, show where I am defending Nazi's by showing violence happened on both sides?

Again what a childish emotive response

So I will ask again, is it okay to use violence against people if you do not like their beliefs?

Yes or no?

Now again any violence by the nazi's is wrong and their ideology is wrong, but in a Democratic secular society, they have a right to protest. Whether we both dislike them or not.

Where was Antifa, when we have had Muslims near protesting/rioting around the world, calling for the killing of all those who insult Islam?

Where were they when recently in the US a convicted terrorist who murdered Israeli's, teaching hate against Israel held rallies?

Where were they?

Where are they to counter protest Muslim hate preachers invited to speak at events?

Nazism may be a significant problem in the US, but it pails into comparison, of the global threat of Islamic extremism.

You see, Antifa is a contradiction in terms, as it claims to be also anti-sexism and anti-homophobia, but I do not see them stand against neoconservative Muslim groups that are sexist and homophobic. Only against Neoconservative Christian ones.

Now you tell me, did Martin Luther King help achieve Civil Rights through violent or non-violent protests?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 am

So this is someone Jewish who has received death threats from Alt Right. I suggest you listen Veya and stop being an emotional imbecile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 am

Quill, you didn't "kick much ass" in Vietnam did you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 am

Thorin wrote:Really, show where I am defending Nazi's by showing violence happened on both sides?

So I will ask again, is it okay to use violence against people if you do not like their beliefs?

Yes or no?

Where were they?

Do you think it is Wrong to fight Nazis?

are you trying to blame those that would fight Nazis?

that is defending them dimwit.

you are a buffoon without a moral compass that holds ideals solely to argue on the internet without any backbone to support those ideals in real life.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 am

where the d-day soliders peaceful ?

you are nothing but a lip service coward
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:Really, show where I am defending Nazi's by showing violence happened on both sides?

Yes or no?

Where were they?

Do you think it is Wrong to fight Nazis?

are you trying to blame those that would fight Nazis?

that is defending them dimwit.

you are a buffoon without a moral compass that holds ideals solely to argue on the internet without any backbone to support those ideals in real life.

So you avoided my questions..

Do I think its wrong to attack people simple for their beliefs when protesting?

Yes

If we are at war with a nation, as seen in history like the Nazis?

Then it is not wrong, as we are at war.

Now answer my questions you pathetic little cry baby

Really, show where I am defending Nazi's by showing violence happened on both sides?

Yes or no?

Where were they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:where the d-day soliders peaceful ?

What a retard

So why did the allies take any prisoners?

Your view is that all Germans were nazi's

Is that what you are saying?

Are you saying that the 2 million German women deserved to be raped in the last 6 months of the war by the advancing Russians?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:07 am

You are clearly defending them you pathetic excuse for keyboard warrior.

Is ISIS being defeated by words? No!!! it is by bullets and bombs.

You have NO point because you are using the false equivalency of Nazi and anti Nazis and Even suggesting that since the Nazi are RW those against them must be communist instead of just the reality that the people fighting the Nazi are Pro Human rights.

Again you are nothing but a pathetic internet troll with no moral backbone, you a one that give lip service to ideal too argue on the internet but do not hold any real conviction.
you are nothing but a man on inaction.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 am

and dumb ass Antifa is anti fascist
look at the name
ANTI - FA

the are explicitly a force to fight fascist
not any and every wrong in this world
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:You are clearly defending them you pathetic excuse for keyboard warrior.

Is ISIS being defeated by words? No!!! it is by bullets and bombs.

You have NO point because you are using the false equivalency of Nazi and anti Nazis and Even suggesting that since the Nazi are RW those against them must be communist instead of just the reality that the  people  fighting the Nazi are Pro  Human rights.

Again you are nothing but a pathetic internet troll with no moral backbone, you a one that give lip service to ideal too argue on the internet but do not hold any real conviction.
you are nothing but a man on inaction.

1) Pathetic unfounded accusation, when losing a debate and you are emotion.

2) We are at war with ISIS. Can you show me where the US has declared war on the small contingent of Nazi's in the US you dummy?

3) I have shown you many points, of which you cannot answer and instead act like child emotionally, ending with yet more pathetic insults

Now you need to answer

So why did the allies take any prisoners?

Your view is that all Germans were nazi's

Are you saying that the 2 million German women deserved to be raped in the last 6 months of the war by the advancing Russians?

Now answer my questions you pathetic little cry baby

Yes or no?

Where were they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:11 am

veya_victaous wrote:and dumb ass Antifa is anti fascist
look at  the name  
ANTI - FA

the are explicitly a force to fight fascist
not any and every wrong in this world

Really?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:33 am

You have no relevant points
and it is not the USA it is DECENT PEOPLE (which you are not ) that are always at war with Nazis
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:You have no relevant points
and it is not the USA it is DECENT PEOPLE (which you are not ) that are always at war with Nazis

So you avoided multiple questions, where i stand against all forms of extremism. I back the view to not use violence towards people protesting and to you this makes me pathetic and not decent. Even though I fully endorse peaceful counter protests.

So I guess you think Gandhi and Martin Luther King were not decent then?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:35 am

Arrow

Even though there may 20 million or more deadheads over in the USA who strongly support far RW/"alt.right" ideals (just going on the voter support for the Dumpster, and subsequent polls..),  on the news here on Wednesday, it was reported that it is suspected that the actual number of militant hard-right activists (including neo-nazis, KKK, white supremacists, anti-gov't militias, etc.) --  like those invading Charlottesville this week  --  is probably around 300,000 or so.

Or, roughly 0.1 % of the total US population..

Only in the warped realities that the likes of racists/fascists like Tommy and gelico occupy, do we see non-thinking twats claiming that those extremists fepresent the views of a "majority".

(Then again, Tommy, NIT and Deano were claiming previously that  24.5% of voters was a "democratic majority"..).        bom
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 pm

nicko wrote:Quill, you didn't "kick much ass" in Vietnam did you?  

You mean My-Lai?  No, not really my style.  

Fraud in Virgina  Is?WFXRQi-Lu3BY_L7bw0alIONLAWIVS3-3vYvcdAEuXE4&height=232

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Quill, you didn't "kick much ass" in Vietnam did you?  

You mean My-Lai?  No, not my style.  

Fraud in Virgina  Is?WFXRQi-Lu3BY_L7bw0alIONLAWIVS3-3vYvcdAEuXE4&height=232

Are you castigating all Americans for this war crime?
Or those who committed this?

Maybe you want to remove this memorial to the dead in a war you lost?

Fraud in Virgina  The-Wall-Header

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:39 pm

They weren't fighting Nazism in particular, they were fighting the Germans who they had declared war on after the invasion of Poland. Germany had also attacked the UK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

They weren't fighting Nazism in particular, they were fighting the Germans who they had declared war on after the invasion of Poland. Germany had also attacked the UK.

Are you suggesting that the D-day soldiers were in support of the Nazis? Or just neutral about Nazism?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next