NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

+5
Raggamuffin
magica
HoratioTarr
Tommy Monk
Syl
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. - Page 3 Empty Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

Post by Syl Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4778688/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-slammed-Loose-Women.html

"Rodrigo Alves, most famously known as the 'Human Ken Doll', has endured 62 surgical procedures 
The Brazilian is set to undergo gastric bypass in September, after being unable to hand any more liposuction procedures 
He has just returned from Iran where he spent £50k on his tenth nose job, chin implant, eye lift, scar removal from his abs and porcelain veneers fitted 
Last year he appeared on the E! show Botched where doctors told him that further rhinoplasty procedures could salvage his nose"

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. - Page 3 432391E200000578-4778688-Rodrigo_Alves_was_slammed_by_Anne_Diamond_on_Loose_Women_as_he_p-m-155_1502372367763
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. - Page 3 Empty Re: Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm so sure they were a true violet.    Probably a very dark blue that looked indigo.

Yes, they were dark blue.

Damn, I meant to say, not so sure they were violet.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. - Page 3 Empty Re: Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, they were dark blue.

Damn, I meant to say, not so sure they were violet.  

I know. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:34 pm

So, in conclusion, the Ken Doll bloke is weird, Syl likes any eyes but brown ones, and Horatio and Rags should both wear eyeshadow of smoky green (?) and I look like a hooker with painted eyes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:35 pm

eddie wrote:So, in conclusion, the Ken Doll bloke is weird, Syl likes any eyes but brown ones, and Horatio and Rags should both wear eyeshadow of smoky green (?) and I look like a hooker with painted eyes.

No, no, I wear smokey greys or browns. Rags wears blue. And Syl wears lip liner and her mam's curtains.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:56 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:So, in conclusion, the Ken Doll bloke is weird, Syl likes any eyes but brown ones, and Horatio and Rags should both wear eyeshadow of smoky green (?) and I look like a hooker with painted eyes.

No, no, I wear smokey greys or browns.   Rags wears blue.   And Syl wears lip liner and her mam's  curtains.

Mauve viscose flowery summer dress if you dont mind. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 am

Are my Hot Pants still in fashion?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 am

Did you know there are multipule?

the pic in the Op is not the guy we normally have on TV as the human ken doll (Justin Jedlica)

Related image

googled it and there are several other too Shocked Shocked
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Its quite sad in a way....what makes a human being want to be a doppelganger of a childs doll?

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3