NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

+5
Raggamuffin
magica
HoratioTarr
Tommy Monk
Syl
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. Empty Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

Post by Syl Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:26 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4778688/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-slammed-Loose-Women.html

"Rodrigo Alves, most famously known as the 'Human Ken Doll', has endured 62 surgical procedures 
The Brazilian is set to undergo gastric bypass in September, after being unable to hand any more liposuction procedures 
He has just returned from Iran where he spent £50k on his tenth nose job, chin implant, eye lift, scar removal from his abs and porcelain veneers fitted 
Last year he appeared on the E! show Botched where doctors told him that further rhinoplasty procedures could salvage his nose"

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. 432391E200000578-4778688-Rodrigo_Alves_was_slammed_by_Anne_Diamond_on_Loose_Women_as_he_p-m-155_1502372367763
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. Empty Re: Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

Post by Syl Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Is Anne Diamond really in the position to criticise anyone else though?
She herself concealed the fact she had a gastric band fitted after spectacularly losing lots of weight in the past.

At least this man....even though he is possibly mentally ill to be doing this to himself, is truthful.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. Empty Re: Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV.

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Another example of...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

I dread to think how much money he has spent to look like that... I think most people would pay to NOT look like that!!!

He looks like a circus freak show act... he has the sort of face that a caricature artist at a tourist spot might draw of someone!!!

Bottom line... dont change the body to fit the whims of the mentally ill... help them to heal the mind...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Syl wrote:Is Anne Diamond really in the position to criticise anyone else though?
She herself concealed the fact she had a gastric band fitted after spectacularly losing lots of weight in the past.

At least this man....even though he is possibly mentally ill to be doing this to himself, is truthful.

He's not mentally ill...he's just a rich, overindulged vain fop. If you look at photos of him before the surgery, he was a flabby, very ordinary looking man who could have done with a trip to the gym. Instead, he chose to spend thousands on trying to attain the impossible. Now, he looks like the bastard offspring of Jocelyn Wildenstein and Chucky.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:08 pm

He looks scary - his eyes are like lizards . Yuck

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:19 pm

He's frightening and really looks like a doll which I suppose that was his intention.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Is Anne Diamond really in the position to criticise anyone else though?

He's not mentally ill...he's just a rich, overindulged vain fop.   If you look at photos of him before the surgery, he was a flabby, very ordinary looking man who could have done with a trip to the gym.   Instead, he chose to spend thousands on trying to attain the impossible.   Now, he looks like the bastard offspring of Jocelyn Wildenstein and Chucky.

I dont agree, he has to be mentally ill to disfigure himself like this.
What sane person models themselves on a doll?
The surgeons who have enabled this need striking off.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:26 am

HT... you say before any surgery, he just looked 'ordinary', and maybe 'a bit flabby', and could maybe have done with 'going down the gym' a bit...

So... a normal looking guy...

No disability or deformity...

Physically fit and no health problems...

A normal person would already be quite happy with all that...!

And could also think of plenty of better ways to spend money to be even happier than this clearly mentally disturbed individual has been doing...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:52 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

He's not mentally ill...he's just a rich, overindulged vain fop.   If you look at photos of him before the surgery, he was a flabby, very ordinary looking man who could have done with a trip to the gym.   Instead, he chose to spend thousands on trying to attain the impossible.   Now, he looks like the bastard offspring of Jocelyn Wildenstein and Chucky.

Syl there are ladies who want to look like Barbie! I think like you, the surgeons should be struck off but then if they don't do it another one will.

I also think they must have issues to do this in the first place. He looks hideous.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:59 am

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:

Syl there are ladies who want to look like Barbie!  I think like you, the surgeons should be struck off but then if they don't do it another one will.

I also think they must have issues to do this in the first place. He looks hideous.

The women who want to look like Barbie are as disturbed as he is imo.

The woman talked about on a thread here recently...the one with the ginormous breasts....the implants were leaking and the toxins were killing her, just as they have with other women who fill their bodies up with poisons...they disfigure themselves and die because of it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:04 am

I'm a bit intrigued by these threads that Katie Price has had put in. We'll have to wait to see the result of that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm a bit intrigued by these threads that Katie Price has had put in. We'll have to wait to see the result of that.

She has shown them off on loose women already. She didn't look any different to me on the pics I saw of her.

I know someone who is having this done, it sounds horrible. They leave the threads in under your skin and can tighten them when your face starts to sag again.
Yuck.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Never heard of it, but wouldn't fancy that anyway, urgh
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:05 pm

magica wrote:Never heard of it, but wouldn't fancy that anyway, urgh

What irritated me about that clip when 'Ken' was on loose women......not the sight of his face or the fact he is obsessed with disfiguring himself in order to look like a childs doll, but the fact that Anne Daimond could be so judgmental.

I cant stand that woman,,,,,home wrecker and liar.
I quite like Katie Price, and I thought her attitude towards him was far nicer.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Anne Diamond is horrible, never liked her.

Katy Price has had so much done to her face she don't look like her now. Silly girl, she's too young for all these treatments she has. I feel she's addicted to them now.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 pm

magica wrote:Anne Diamond is horrible, never liked her.

Katy Price has had so much done to her face she don't look like her now. Silly girl, she's too young for all these treatments she has. I feel she's addicted to them now.

She is...she will end up looking as bad as him if she carries on.
She was incredibly pretty a few years ago, its madness the way people are always striving for perfection yet ruin the looks that were God given.
But....at least she is open about it. Anne Diamond deliberately tried to deceive people, yet has the nerve to look down on others who go under the knife....hypocrite.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Anne Diamond thinks her words are right, can't stand her either.

Yes Katy got too involved in having work done that she didn't need. When she was married to Pete he told her no more injections etc. She obviously disagreed and now she's unstoppable.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm a bit intrigued by these threads that Katie Price has had put in. We'll have to wait to see the result of that.

She has shown them off on loose women already. She didn't look any different to me on the pics I saw of her.

I know someone who is having this done, it sounds horrible. They leave the threads in under your skin and can tighten them when your face starts to sag again.
Yuck.

I thought she said she'd only just had them put in. I can't remember what she looked like before anyway. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:He looks scary - his eyes are like lizards . Yuck

His eyes do look odd - is he wearing coloured contact lenses?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Is he Asian? He looks it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Probably .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:Is he Asian?  He looks it.

No - it's the effect of the surgery.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yuck.

I thought she said she'd only just had them put in. I can't remember what she looked like before anyway. Laughing

She has only just had them done...it doesn't stop her showing them off though. She doesn't look any different to me.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:Is he Asian?  He looks it.

This is him before any work was carried out.

He looked like a young Keifer Sutherland to me.
Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. 4323D8C300000578-4778688-Spotlight_Ahead_of_his_appearance_on_the_show_Rodrigo_happily_po-a-232_1502375711027

Human Ken doll is ridiculed by Anne Diamond on live TV. Kiefer%20Sutherland%201966
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She has only just had them done...it doesn't stop her showing them off though. She doesn't look any different to me.

Yes, she's had them put in, but she hasn't had them tightened yet - she has to wait two weeks.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes, she's had them put in, but she hasn't had them tightened yet - she has to wait two weeks.

She was on Loose women two weeks later.....she still looked the same only a bit puffy, presumably they had been tightened by then.
It sounds bloody horrible to me, having threads under your skin and a Dr yanking them up to lift your face. What a Face

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She was on Loose women two weeks later.....she still looked the same only a bit puffy, presumably they had been tightened by then.
It sounds bloody horrible to me, having threads under your skin and a Dr yanking them up to lift your face.  What a Face

Oh right, I thought the interview was more recent. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Is Katie Price the girl who was married to Russell Brand?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:40 pm

No Quill, she was married to Peter Andre, and many others Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:42 pm

magica wrote:No Quill, she was married to Peter Andre, and many others Razz

And Russell Brand?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:Is Katie Price the girl who was married to Russell Brand?

That's Katy Perry.
Katy Price used to be known as Jordan....topless model now turned author, TV presenter, singer, Jill of all trades.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I agree with you about the surgeons, but we all have free will and if it's his choice, it's his choice.   We look at this and think only someone who is mentally ill would do this, but I'm not buying that.    Some people are so vain they'll do anything to try to look like what they perceive to be the perfect human being.    And this kind of surgery is highly addictive, as is seen again and again with celebrities.  Look at Micky Rourke.  Is he mentally ill?   Meg Ryan looks like a fucking goldfish.  Donatella Versace looks like something out of a Marilyn Manson video.   Priscilla Presley's face doesn't move.   And Melanie Griffith's pubes are on her chin.    Are they all mentally ill?  Nope.  Just vain with too much money and not enough sense.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I read that the contacts are permanent. I might be wrong.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I agree with you about the surgeons, but we all have free will and if it's his choice, it's his choice.   We look at this and think only someone who is mentally ill would do this, but I'm not buying that.    Some people are so vain they'll do anything to try to look like what they perceive to be the perfect human being.    And this kind of surgery is highly addictive, as is seen again and again with celebrities.  Look at Micky Rourke.  Is he mentally ill?   Meg Ryan looks like a fucking goldfish.  Donatella Versace looks like something out of a Marilyn Manson video.   Priscilla Presley's face doesn't move.   And Melanie Griffith's pubes are on her chin.    Are they all mentally ill?  Nope.  Just vain with too much money and not enough sense.

Point taken. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It sounds bloody horrible to me, having threads under your skin and a Dr yanking them up to lift your face.  What a Face

The problem with these people is that they are absolutely unable to accept that they are ageing and the looks are going. They end up looking as though their faces are squashed into jars. I hold Helen Mirren as my ideal older woman. So far as I know she's had no surgery and looks fucking fantastic.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 pm

She's only 39. Mind you, she's probably dreading being 40. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:41 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

The problem with these people is that they are absolutely unable to accept that they are ageing and the looks are going.  They end up looking as though their faces are squashed into jars.      I hold Helen Mirren as my ideal older woman.   So far as I know she's had no surgery and looks fucking fantastic.  

She does....I doubt whether L'Oreal will be using her to advertise their products again though. Razz

"Dame Helen Mirren, a brand ambassador for global beauty brand L’Oreal, has admitted that moisturiser ‘probably does fuck all’. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/loreal-brand-ambassador-dame-helen-mirren-says-moisturiser-probably-does-fk-all_uk_5984487be4b08b75dcc65024
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 pm

She's abused her face, sooner or later it will fall then nothing short of a facelift will correct it. Silly girl had nothing wrong with her face to start with.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

The problem with these people is that they are absolutely unable to accept that they are ageing and the looks are going.  They end up looking as though their faces are squashed into jars.      I hold Helen Mirren as my ideal older woman.   So far as I know she's had no surgery and looks fucking fantastic.  

She does....I doubt whether L'Oreal will be using her to advertise their products again though. Razz

"Dame Helen Mirren, a brand ambassador for global beauty brand L’Oreal, has admitted that moisturiser ‘probably does fuck all’. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/loreal-brand-ambassador-dame-helen-mirren-says-moisturiser-probably-does-fk-all_uk_5984487be4b08b75dcc65024

A moisturiser makes your skin feel more comfortable, and if you use one with a sunscreen, it can help stop sun damage, otherwise she's probably right. The real challenge is to find one which doesn't give you a rash. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

A moisturiser makes your skin feel more comfortable, and if you use one with a sunscreen, it can help stop sun damage, otherwise she's probably right. The real challenge is to find one which doesn't give you a rash. Laughing

I think I must have skin like leather...I can get away with putting any old moisturiser on ...at the minute I am using LOreal face oil.....RRP £20...£5 at TJ Hues.
It probably does nothing, but it smells nice and gives a sheen. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think I must have skin like leather...I can get away with putting any old moisturiser on ...at the minute I am using LOreal face oil.....RRP £20...£5 at TJ Hues.

I always use sunscreen. I'm using Simple SPF 30 cream at the moment - it's really nice.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I always use sunscreen. I'm using Simple SPF 30 cream at the moment - it's really nice.

Come to live in Manchester...you will save on sunscreen. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There are still UV rays around, even when it's raining. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Anne Diamond is one of those people I know i'd really avoid if I had to work with her.
Having said that, she's right, he looks like a proper prize idiot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I am always brown in summer....its probably rust though. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 pm

eddie wrote:Anne Diamond is one of those people I know i'd really avoid if I had to work with her.
Having said that, she's right, he looks like a proper prize idiot.

Well she doesn't look too good either to be fair. What a Face
She had no place to sneer at him and talk down, at least Katie Price spoke to him like he wasn't an idiot.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am always brown in summer....its probably rust though. Laughing

I have very fair skin, and I don't even attempt to have a brown face. Well I did once, with bronzing powder, but it looked really weird on me. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:She's only 39. Mind you, she's probably dreading being 40. Razz

God help her when she hits 50!

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I have to agree about the moisturiser. I've never worn foundation and I rarely use moisturiser and I have very good skin for my age. I shun the sun though, and I don't drink or smoke. Though I did smoke for a spell when I was younger.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have got some Clarins. But I have to say, the best moisturiser I have used was Jo Malone's. I forget to wear it though, and never wore it when I was younger. I don't think it does much at any deep level.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next