NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End this moped madness! Police demand change in the law so officers are not afraid to chase gangs

5 posters

Go down

End this moped madness! Police demand change in the law so officers are not afraid to chase gangs   Empty End this moped madness! Police demand change in the law so officers are not afraid to chase gangs

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:06 pm

[*]MPs, police chiefs and victims called for law to change to stop brazen thieves
[*]Moped-riding criminals pull off helmets so police would be blamed if they fall
[*]Police Federation want greater protection for officers so they are not punished
[*]In 12 months to June, Met Police recorded 16,158 thefts by people using mopeds

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4762422/End-moped-madness-Police-demand-change-law.html#ixzz4osUdF0SA 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

End this moped madness! Police demand change in the law so officers are not afraid to chase gangs   Empty Re: End this moped madness! Police demand change in the law so officers are not afraid to chase gangs

Post by nicko Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Had to mention this, on Tuesday last had been doing a bit of shopping on my Mobility Scooter, a nutter on a Motor Bike came through the shopping centre doing "wheelies" he swerved to miss me, hit a pole supporting a canopy and went arse over elbow into a shop doorway. I carried on home , don't know what happened to him.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

End this moped madness! Police demand change in the law so officers are not afraid to chase gangs   Empty Re: End this moped madness! Police demand change in the law so officers are not afraid to chase gangs

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:38 pm

nicko wrote:Had to mention this,   on Tuesday last had been doing a bit of shopping on my Mobility Scooter,  a nutter on a Motor Bike came through the shopping centre doing "wheelies" he swerved to miss me, hit a pole supporting a canopy and went arse over elbow into a shop doorway.  I carried on home , don't know what happened to him.

Shame you did not video it Nicko mate.

Would have been good entertainment seeing the twat come off their bike   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:40 pm

Not if he died or was badly hurt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Not if he died or was badly hurt.

I would still laugh if they were badly hurt, as they caused this accident themselves and never should have been riding in the shopping center.

Its illegal to drive through a shopping center for a start.

So I would have zero sympathy.

If people want to act like twats, then they reap what they sow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Put it this way Rags. Would you rather they had an accident and killed themselves through their own stupidity riding a motor bike in a shopping center, or crash into innocent people shopping and kill them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:54 pm

How nasty. You're like those awful people who put horrible videos on You Tube and laugh at people getting hurt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:How nasty. You're like those awful people who put horrible videos on You Tube and laugh at people getting hurt.

How is it nasty, when the person themselves caused their own injuries?

As they never should have been there?

Also are you telling me you have never laughed at people falling over?

So are you nasty if you laugh at people slipping over?

You see how your moral compass has failed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Someone telling me that my moral compass has failed when they would laugh at someone being seriously hurt, and even make a video of it, is just about the most stupid thing I've read on here.

Away with you - you're back on ignore.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Someone telling me that my moral compass has failed when they would laugh at someone being seriously hurt, and even make a video of it, is just about the most stupid thing I've read on here.

Away with you - you're back on ignore.

False premise.

I never said I would make a video and we have no idea if the person was badly hurt let alone killed.

I simple asked that it was a shame Nicko did not video it and then you added assumptions.

I certainly would laugh at someone being reckless that endangers the lives of others, that then ended up hurting themselves.

Its called Karma.

Again you avoid answering my question.

Have you never laughed when someone slipped over, yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 pm

me? i'd call it darwin at work if it killed or even neutered him....

sorry but folks who get injured/killed due to their OWN stupidity, ESPECIALLY whilst endangering others, dont get any sympathy from me...

never heard of personal responsibility?

the feeling of amusement at some twats self induced downfall is about the nearest you can get to the meaning of "schadenfreude"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:me? i'd call it darwin at work if it killed or even neutered him....

sorry but folks who get injured/killed due to their OWN stupidity, ESPECIALLY whilst endangering others, dont get any sympathy from me...

the feeling of amusement at some twats self induced downfall is about the nearest you can get to the meaning of "schadenfreude"

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:me? i'd call it darwin at work if it killed or even neutered him....

Well if you'd video it for "entertainment" and laugh about it, that makes you a bit of a twat really - like Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well if you'd video it for "entertainment" and laugh about it, that makes you a bit of a twat really - like Didge.

Another false premise

I stated I would laugh at them if I watched them being reckless and hurting themselves

I never once said it should be videoed for entertainment

I stated this for my own amusement, of which I would laugh my head off at someone so reckless, endangering lives through such stupidity, they then hurt themselves badly. In other words i would have love to see some reckless idiot get their comeuppance.

Again that is Karma

I see again you avoid my question, which we both know makes your moral argument fall as flat as a pancake

This is evident and proven you have lost the moral high ground as you start to insult me

I am very happy you have conceded Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:45 pm

some how I can live with that Laughing a LOT better than being a sanctimonious old..................... Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:some how I can live with that Laughing   a LOT better than being a sanctimonious old..................... Razz

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Raggs, if he had not hit the pole he could have hit me, have you thought of that? I laughed all the way home. I heard later he had a broken leg and cuts and bruises, There were Mothers pushing children and Babies there, he could have hit one them and killed a child, I'm glad he was injured.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:02 pm

PS, while he was in the Ambulance some one nicked his Bike, hows that for Karma?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:06 pm

nicko wrote:PS,   while he was in the Ambulance some one nicked his Bike,    hows that for Karma?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:33 pm

nicko wrote:Raggs,  if he had not hit the pole he could have hit me, have you thought of that?   I laughed all the way home.   I heard later he had a broken leg and cuts and bruises,   There were Mothers pushing children and Babies there,  he could have hit one them and killed a child,   I'm glad he was injured.

He didn't hit anyone though, and I don't think it's nice to be glad that someone was injured.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 pm

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote:Raggs,  if he had not hit the pole he could have hit me, have you thought of that?   I laughed all the way home.   I heard later he had a broken leg and cuts and bruises,   There were Mothers pushing children and Babies there,  he could have hit one them and killed a child,   I'm glad he was injured.

He didn't hit anyone though, and I don't think it's nice to be glad that someone was injured.

But the point is this person was reckless and was endangering the lives of others.

The fact you defend someone reckless speaks volumes

Nothing better than seeing someone so reckless and dangerous getting their comeuppance.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:20 am

Thorin wrote:
nicko wrote:
Had to mention this,   on Tuesday last had been doing a bit of shopping on my Mobility Scooter,  a nutter on a Motor Bike came through the shopping centre doing "wheelies" he swerved to miss me, hit a pole supporting a canopy and went arse over elbow into a shop doorway.  I carried on home , don't know what happened to him.

Shame you did not video it Nicko mate.

Would have been good entertainment seeing the twat come off their bike   Laughing

Razz

Nicko should have considered souveniring that motorbike, and towing it home behind him...

(Wouldn't that have been a sight !?!)
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down