NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?'

+7
eddie
Syl
'Wolfie
Miffs2
veya_victaous
nicko
HoratioTarr
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?' Empty Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?'

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Ex-football hard-man Vinnie Jones posted a photo of 100 foxes he shot dead while boasting about his hunting skills on Twitter.
Mr Jones, 52, tweeted the snap of the animals, strewn out on a country lane, with the caption: 'A real night lamping #foxes anyone beat this?'
The photo, shared on Sunday evening, has been met with fury by animal lovers with one charity accusing him of 'nothing less than massacre.'
However, shoot campaigners have claimed that lamping, shooting foxes at night, is necessary to ensure the welfare of game, wildlife and livestock.

The sportsman-turned Hollywood star is a passionate hunter and admitted that he enjoys shooting birds, foxes and going fishing.
Mr Jones, who lives in Los Angeles but has a country cottage in Sussex, has shared various photos of his hunts on his Twitter account - including one picture of him posing next to 16 dead rabbits.
He tweeted the snap to a friend, in January, with the caption: 'How about this for two hours pal'
Other photos show Jones smiling in camouflage gear as he kneels over a dead badger, during a hunt in 2012, and holding a gun as he poses by hides in the countryside, during January this year.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?' 42A2E24700000578-4724742-image-a-58_1500898356306

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724742/Vinnie-Jones-posts-photo-100-foxes-shot-dead.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?' Empty Re: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?'

Post by nicko Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Bull
shit, a 100 in one night, you'd be very lucky to get 20.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?' Empty Re: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?'

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 am

foxes belong in the UK, claiming it is required for the environment is bullshit.

what you need is to reintroduce wolves and lynx to return the natural balance.

and to get some competent farmers rather than the shit house ones you got that can't cope with a few foxes (in my opinion they have no right to be on the land if they are that useless at farming, they are a disgrace)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:42 am

Jesus, you do come out with some bollocks sometime Rolling Eyes
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 am

how we literally have salt water crocs and great white sharks, that belong here, as protected species you will be in legal trouble if you hunt them.
Americans have wolves, mountain lions and coyotes that their farmers deal with, without the false pretense that sport hunting of them is 'required' to support incompetent farmers.

100% support what I said. if you cant maintain a natural environment (return of wolves and lynx) then you should have nothing to do with the land. the useless fucks should stay in the city if they can't cope with foxes existing in their natural habitat.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:29 am

Vinnie Jones always was an utter twat
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:foxes belong in the UK, claiming it is required for the environment is bullshit.

and to get some competent farmers rather than the shit house ones you got that can't cope with a few foxes (in my opinion they have no right to be on the land if they are that useless at farming, they are a disgrace)

There was something on the news the other day about reintroducing lynx to the UK
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:39 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:foxes belong in the UK, claiming it is required for the environment is bullshit.

There was something on the news the other day about reintroducing lynx to the UK

Which is the right thing to do, the presence of larger predators will keep fox numbers in check ( and the foxes keep rabbits in check etc)

the idea that farmers cant run a farm without wiping out the natural species is bullshit, yes it means they may lose some lambs or have to develop new and better ways to farm (alpacas will protect lambs if they are kept in the same flock as the sheep)

it is one thing to kill the fox caught in the chicken coup but the idea you need to wipe all foxes out of an area to successful raise chickens is nonsense.

and we have a lot of foxes in the area i live, most of the farmers raise sheep. it is not considered a major issue. the foxes are considered an issue due to the hunting on native animals since they are not native to here.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:45 am

Vinnie has said he did not post that picture, it's bee hacked and photo shopped !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:49 am

nicko wrote:
Bullshit, a 100 in one night,  you'd be very lucky to get 20.

Smile

I agree, nicko...

Jones and some of his dickhead friends probably collected them over a few nights, put them into a cold store, and then posed the photo' later on for some exaggerated braggadocio..

Still, it shows that he and his cohorts are likely only killing for the sake of killing.

Nothing at all to do with either conservation or skill..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:58 am

nicko wrote:
Vinnie has said he did not post that picture,  it's bee hacked and photo shopped !

Idea

Put Tommy Monk onto the case...

Let him look for any possible PhotoShopping..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Vinnie Jones always was an utter twat

I agree...he is arrogant, and he cant act either. Evil or Very Mad
He does say he had nothing to do with that pic being posted though....
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Yeah and then lions and tigers and bears....oh my. Rolling Eyes

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:36 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/25/i-was-hacked-says-vinnie-jones-amid-storm-over-photo-of-100-dead-foxes

I have to say it does seem far fetched to have hunted down so many in one night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:37 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Which is the right thing to do, the presence of larger predators will keep fox numbers in check ( and the foxes keep rabbits in check etc)

the idea that farmers cant run a farm without wiping out the natural species is bullshit, yes it means they may lose some lambs or have to develop new and better ways to farm (alpacas will protect lambs if they are kept in the same flock as the sheep)

it is one thing to kill the fox caught in the chicken coup but the idea you need to wipe all foxes out of an area to successful raise chickens is nonsense.

and we have a lot of foxes in the area i live, most of the farmers raise sheep. it is not considered a major issue. the foxes are considered an issue due to the hunting on native animals since they are not native to here.

Completely agree

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t21468-after-1300-years-gone-the-fabled-lynx-could-return-to-uk-wilderness?highlight=lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 pm

nicko wrote:Vinnie has said he did not post that picture,  it's bee hacked and photo shopped !

I would take with a very large pinch of salt the supposed pic of him posing beside a dead badger in 2012

Badgers are a protected species in the UK and have been so since the 1990s.

The strictly controlled and DoEnvironment-supervised cull in very limited areas of the country in order to develop a workable strategy to combat the very real problem of bovine TB did not start until 2012 and was most certainly not a free-for-all badger shooting exercise for the benefit of so-called celebs.

I have badgers on my land and I protect the exact location of their setts to the best of my ability. Having said that,  not being in a dairy or beef grazing area I don't have to consider my neighbours' worries about bovine TB.

Our local badgers' biggest threat comes from speeding motorists who use our country lanes as race tracks and also kill large numbers of Muntjac and Chinese Water Deer and hares.

Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:59 pm

nicko wrote:Jesus, you do come out with some bollocks sometime Rolling Eyes

It is an inevitable consequence of his total ignorance of the differences in farming practices, policies and encomics between a huge country with a relatively small population such as Australia and a small group of islands with a large and increasingly unsustainable population such as the UK.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 pm

nicko wrote:Vinnie has said he did not post that picture,  it's bee hacked and photo shopped !

He still kills foxes and enjoys it though, so it doesn't matter. If someone hacked his account, it serves him right.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

He still kills foxes and enjoys it though, so it doesn't matter. If someone hacked his account, it serves him right.

I no longer need to shoot foxes (actually, I have always thought of them as beautiful animals) because this place has not been a free-range poultry and duck-breeding farm since the death of my late wife.

I would always wish upon those who criticise and seek to prevent farmers from protecting their livestock from foxes the sight that greeted me one morning after a fox had burrowed under the concreted entrance to one of our barns and had slaughtered - yes, slaughtered - my late wife's entire flock of prize-winning Indian Runner ducks.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I no longer need to shoot foxes (actually, I have always thought of them as beautiful animals) because this place has not been a free-range poultry and duck-breeding farm since the death of my late wife.

I would always wish upon those who criticise and seek to prevent farmers from protecting their livestock from foxes the sight that greeted me one morning after a fox had burrowed under the concreted entrance to one of our barns and had slaughtered - yes, slaughtered - my late wife's entire flock of prize-winning Indian Runner ducks.

He's not protecting his livestock though is he? He enjoys doing it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:26 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
nicko wrote:Jesus, you do come out with some bollocks sometime Rolling Eyes

It is an inevitable consequence of his total ignorance of the differences in farming practices, policies and encomics between a huge country with a relatively small population such as Australia and a small group of islands with a large and increasingly unsustainable population such as the UK.

Umm no it is me being aware of current trends and farming methods in advanced agricultural nations

You're a small island is a bullshit excuse to maintain outdated and ineffective farming practices.

You are not intensively farming either. So it is not like your farmers are producing anything near the maximum they could if they updated their practices and invested in new methods and technology.

IF your farmers are incapable then you should be like Singapore and other small 'island' nations with high population density (the UK is not one, 52nd) and just import your food and focus on something you are capable of.

I would say it is more YOUR TOTAL ignorance of the minimum capabilities expected in modern nations. which the continued excuses of "'agriculture requiring environmental desecration" highlight is a major reason the UK would be better off abandoning farming (or at least it's current farmers)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 am

@fred

what aussie farmers deal with and DO NOT shoot

yes, that croc has taken a whole cow. a bit more value than a couple of chooks. Still  no need to  start a whole sale hunt on crocs. Which was exactly what happened in the old days, when we used archaic ineffective and inefficient farming models based on British farming.

Face it, British farmers are obsolete and need to be replaced by people that are willing to meet modern standards for environmental conservation. which is totally do able in nation that only had wolves and lynx as real predators (foxes are not)

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/monster-croc-filmed-swimming-in-the-kimberley-with-a-cow-in-its-mouth/news-story/91f18b251c8ed0c4fd5ab63891ed66f1
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:14 am

pirat

The last of tne genuine "farmers" largely died out with Britain's entry into the Common Market...

Lost their lamb production to the French;
Lost dairy production to the Swiss and Dutch;
Lost vege' and fruit to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece;
Beef production to Sweden, Poland, Germany, et al..

All they have left on those British farms are corporate agribusiness, rich dicks like Vinnie Jones, and a few inbreds who couldn't manage a church raffle let alone a farming business.

Who are so useless, that they have to have native wildlife like badgers, otters and foxes reclassified as "pests" so that they can take the lazy route and shoot them --  rather then running a proper farm..
Useless inbred twats they be, in the main..          Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?' 1763903427
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 am

Total bollocks again from the forum know all, can't really add anything to that!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:@fred

yes, that croc has taken a whole cow. a bit more value than a couple of chooks. Still  no need to  start a whole sale hunt on crocs. Which was exactly what happened in the old days, when we used archaic ineffective and inefficient farming models based on British farming.

Face it, British farmers are obsolete and need to be replaced by people that are willing to meet modern standards for environmental conservation. which is totally do able in nation that only had wolves and lynx as real predators (foxes are not)

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/monster-croc-filmed-swimming-in-the-kimberley-with-a-cow-in-its-mouth/news-story/91f18b251c8ed0c4fd5ab63891ed66f1

hint veya...stick to IT, something you allegedly know something about
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:33 am

A few years back Aussie shooters almost wiped out the Crocs, so greedy were they for the money they got for the skins !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:37 pm

nicko wrote:Total bollocks again from the forum know all,    can't really add anything to that!

Yet, Wolf's degree is in agriculture and Ag-Econ. What did you say you got your degree in, nicko?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:56 pm

My degree? the School of hard knocks, not a pissy little wankers School like you went to
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:19 pm

nicko wrote:My degree?   the  School of hard knocks,   not a pissy little wankers School like you went to

Anti-education, eh? Hey...the earth isn't flat anymore, and the sun doesn't go around the earth.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:59 pm

If that's the best you can do , you needn't have bothered. You seem to have led a very insular life, you don't really know much outside your little world do you? There's an old Army saying, "Get your Knees brown"
Google it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:18 pm

nicko wrote:If that's the best you can do , you needn't have bothered.   You seem to have led a very insular life, you don't really know much outside your little  world do you?   There's an old Army saying,  "Get your Knees brown"
Google it !

So you say. Not a very persuasive argument coming from a grunt whose only accomplishment in life was to learn how to shine boots. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Are we comparing degrees now then? lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:08 pm

a degree is only an indication of ability to swallow facts...they do NOT indicate intelligence.

PhD = Pin headed Dope...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:a degree is only an indication of ability to swallow facts...they do NOT indicate intelligence.

PhD = Pin headed Dope...

It's a bit more than that. O levels or GCSEs, or whatever they're called these days are about swallowing facts. A degree does demand a certain ability to analyse facts and to be original if possible.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:a degree is only an indication of ability to swallow facts...they do NOT indicate intelligence.

PhD = Pin headed Dope...

Which would be fair if of course you showed his views to be wrong on this.
You have not done so.

To me you have a losing argument on this anyway.

That of takers, as if the land is theirs and do not have the ability to share what is not truly theirs with nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:14 pm

intelligence requires the existance of a modicum of common sense... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:intelligence requires the existance of a modicum of common sense... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Seems like you are stalling from explaining why you disagree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:41 pm

PhD = Pin headed Dope...

Swallow facts? Total misperception of cerebral activity. Thinking is a process, not an accumulation of data.

Hence, reason why you didn't get one.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 am

nicko wrote:A few years back Aussie shooters almost wiped out the Crocs, so greedy were they for the money they got for the skins  !!

and to open up farming of cattle, just like archaic British farmers claim they need to doo to protect themselves for scary foxes

and not a few years ago they have been Protected fro almost 50 years now you old git
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:44 am

Lord Foul wrote:

it has become apparent to me you are fake woodsman
fuck, you got a few arce of trees and call it a Forest and it's a bloody coppice plantation  Razz Razz Razz Razz
so stick to what you know, Fuck all
pretend to be a big man and go shot some bunnies. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
you don't fool us all
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:

PhD = Pin headed Dope...

Swallow facts?  Total misperception of cerebral activity.  Thinking is a process, not an accumulation of data.

Hence, reason why you didn't get one.

You assume far too much
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

it has become apparent to me you are fake woodsman
fuck, you got a few arce of trees and call it a Forest and it's a bloody coppice plantation  Razz Razz Razz Razz
so stick to what you know, Fuck all
pretend to be a big man and go shot some bunnies. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
you don't fool us all

oooh...triggered....

BTW...I never said it was a forest....I called it a wood....which it is...

now mr Keyboard warrior.....what exactly is that above....trying to seed a lie ? been taking lessons off our absent friend?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm

and whilst we are "at it" ..the only person so far pretending to be a "big man" is the little prick from down under....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 pm

There's more than one "little prick" down under !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

The last of tne genuine "farmers" largely died out with Britain's entry into the Common Market...

All they have left on those British farms are corporate agribusiness, rich dicks like Vinnie Jones, and a few inbreds who couldn't manage a church raffle let alone a farming business.

Who are so useless, that they have to have native wildlife like badgers, otters and foxes reclassified as "pests" so that they can take the lazy route and shoot them --  rather then running a proper farm..
Useless inbred twats they be, in the main..          Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels star Vinnie Jones is accused of 'massacre' as he posts picture of 100 foxes he helped shoot on one night out boasting 'Anyone beat this?' 1763903427

If that utter crap is indicative of the sum total of your knowledge of the UK agricultural and horticultural industries, then I can only assume that your alleged degrees in agriculture and agri-economics were bought from one of those notorious phony "universities" that will flog a BSc, MSc or even a PhD to anyone able to write their name on the cheque and spell it correctly.

I hope that you didn't have to pay much for 'em, otherwise I suggest you demand your money back.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

If that utter crap is indicative of the sum total of your knowledge of the UK agricultural and horticultural industries, then I can only assume that your alleged degrees in agriculture and agri-economics were bought from one of those notorious phony "universities" that will flog a BSc, MSc or even a PhD to anyone able to write their name on the cheque and spell it correctly.

I hope that you didn't have to pay much for 'em, otherwise I suggest you demand your money back.

Actually, he comes from quite a prestigious university. I'll leave it to him to identify. But contrary to your point...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:57 pm

He comes from ST Trinians then, [ A very posh British School] ! Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Umm no it is me being aware of current trends and farming methods in advanced agricultural nations

You're a small island is a bullshit excuse to maintain outdated and ineffective farming practices.

You are not intensively farming either. So it is not like your farmers are producing anything near the maximum they could if they updated their practices and invested in new methods and technology.

IF your farmers are incapable then you should be like Singapore and other small 'island' nations with high population density (the UK is not one, 52nd) and just import your food and focus on something you are capable of.

I would say it is more YOUR TOTAL ignorance of the minimum capabilities expected in modern nations. which the continued excuses of "'agriculture requiring environmental desecration" highlight is a major reason the UK would be better off abandoning farming (or at least it's current farmers)

Arrow

Nicko, Fred and L'Foul are obviously stuck back in the 1970s and '80s...

Totally ignoring the downhill slide that British agriculture has been in since when,  where the British government sold out their farmers to Euro' competition, in name of the EEC..

That was probably also around the time that would-be farmer Fred was last doing some serious reporting on country life and agricultural affairs ?  Probably spends too much time sniffing fumes from his faithful ol' Landie these days..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 pm

Why do these Aussie big heads think they know all about our agriculture ? Veya, lives in a hut in the bush, Wolfie knows fuck all about anything except for keeping a few Bees !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:57 pm

nicko wrote:Why do these Aussie big heads think they know all about our agriculture ? Veya, lives in a hut in the bush,  Wolfie knows fuck all about anything except for keeping a few Bees !

Feeling a little insecure, nicko?

Maybe it's because there is so little agriculture going on in your wee islands.  Let the big dogs take it.

You could always lease out to Disneyland. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next