NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I Learned: Trump cut off health care to a sick infant relative out of revenge

3 posters

Go down

Today I Learned: Trump cut off health care to a sick infant relative out of revenge Empty Today I Learned: Trump cut off health care to a sick infant relative out of revenge

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:48 am

... And he admitted it!

Donald Trump has admitted cutting off medical treatment to his nephew’s sick baby after he allegedly had his alcoholic brother’s children cut out of his father’s will.

In an interview with the New York Times, Trump said he retaliated because he was ‘angry because they sued’.

His brother Freddy, a pilot, had died an alcoholic in 1981, aged 43.

He had two children – named after his parents Fred and Mary – with a stewardess he married at age 23 called Linda Clapp. The couple later divorced.

When the family patriarch Fred Sr., died in 1999, Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral. Later that night, his wife went into labor but the baby had cerebral palsy.

The Trump family promised to pay the medical bills.

But when Fred Sr.’s will was read, it revealed that the majority of his inheritance would be split between his children – except Freddy Trump Jr.

Freddy’s children sued and alleged that Donald - who helped draft the will - and his surviving siblings had influenced Fred Sr., who had suffered from dementia.

They also said an earlier version of the will had said they would receive a share of their grandfather’s fortune – believed to have been more than $20million.

So the real estate mogul, the frontrunner for the GOP's presidential nomination, got his revenge by withdrawing the medical care for his nephew’s sick child.

At the time, he had said the exclusion was because his father disliked Freddy’s ex-wife. Now, he admits, it was out of anger – but says the suit was settled ‘very amicably’.

Trump also said that he witnessed first-hand how bad choices led to the downfall of his older brother – and said he had ‘learned’ from him.

When he was younger, he had admired his older brother, a talented pilot, but watching him self-destruct later was what made him avoid alcohol and cigarettes, Trump said.

‘He would have been an amazing peacemaker if he didn’t have the problem, because everybody loved him,’ Trump told the Times. ‘He’s like the opposite of me.’

The siblings couldn’t have been more different – Freddy was a fun-loving, free spirit, while Donald was ambitious like his father.

‘My father had great confidence in me, which maybe even put pressure on Fred.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382756/Donald-Trump-cut-medical-treatment-nephew-s-sick-baby.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Today I Learned: Trump cut off health care to a sick infant relative out of revenge Empty Re: Today I Learned: Trump cut off health care to a sick infant relative out of revenge

Post by JulesV Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:20 am

Very few people will have any difficulty believing that. This guy is capable of anything - and I mean ANYTHING.

Fancy proudly admitting it!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Today I Learned: Trump cut off health care to a sick infant relative out of revenge Empty Re: Today I Learned: Trump cut off health care to a sick infant relative out of revenge

Post by JulesV Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:26 am

He was a serial draft dodger in his youth. Dunno how the retired military men among his staff can even stand the sight of him. Especially General Kelly who lost a son in action. Draft dodger also said that McCain, who was kept as a prisoner of war for 5 years must have been a loser to get caught by the enemy in the first place. He also disrespected a woman whose soldier son died in action.

The 3 generals among his staff are General John Kelly, General J. Mattis, General H. McMaster.  
I strongly recommend a 4th one - General Anaesthetic! Rolling Eyes

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 am

Jules wrote:Very few people will have any difficulty believing that. This guy is capable of anything - and I mean ANYTHING.

Fancy proudly admitting it!

yep, it is so obvious that Trump has always been shielded from reality and the way normal people think
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down