NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: How Al Jazeera Inspires Terrorists

2 posters

Go down

Video: How Al Jazeera Inspires Terrorists Empty Video: How Al Jazeera Inspires Terrorists

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 am

The Qatari-funded news network al Jazeera has inspired terrorists world wide, and continues to promote an extremist ideology to viewers, more than 80 percent of whom expressed support for ISIS, according to a new video issued by the United Arab Emirates, one of several Arab countries currently boycotting Qatar over its continued financial support for terror groups. The UAE and other major Arab nations such as Saudi Arabia have ceased all ties with Qatar until the country fulfills a list of demands that includes cutting ties to terror groups and shutting down al Jazeera, which these nations say is promoting Islamic radicalism across the region and elsewhere.

"Al Jazeera Supports Terrorism," declares the latest video, which is being publicized by the UAE’s foreign ministry.

Al Jazeera has long faced accusations that it promotes terrorism and distorts regional news events, such as the conflict with Israel. Al Jazeera has been caught staging deaths in Egypt and elsewhere and trying to pass off the false scenes as news. Former al Jazeera employees are currently suing the network over its support for the Muslim Brotherhood and allegedly misleading employees about the network’s extremist ties.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/video-al-jazeera-inspires-terrorists/

Back to top Go down

Video: How Al Jazeera Inspires Terrorists Empty Re: Video: How Al Jazeera Inspires Terrorists

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm sure the west does the same thing to them. After all, they all do it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Video: How Al Jazeera Inspires Terrorists Empty Re: Video: How Al Jazeera Inspires Terrorists

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:I'm sure the west does the same thing to them.  After all, they all do it.

What has that got to do with the point being made?

Speculative answer as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Same point, other side.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:Same point, other side.

So more hearsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Same point, other side.

So more hearsay

Do you have dementia? WTF does "hearsay' have to do with anything? You either accept the premises of the discussion or you don't.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So more hearsay

Do you have dementia?  WTF does "hearsay' have to do with anything?  You either accept the premises of the discussion or you don't.  

So more abuse, and using mental health as a weapon to attack posters.

You have failed to make a single point on the the media outlet.

You instead made speculative claims to the west

You claim I am abusive, when you do this daily when i show up your poor intellect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Al Jazeera is no different than the discussions on the other side. It just speaks to the other viewpoint.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:Al Jazeera is no different than the discussions on the other side.  It just speaks to the other viewpoint.

Again speculation and avoiding the issue on this media outlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:38 pm

I mean I am actually open to many views on whether this is valid or invalid, based on the claims.

So far nobody has even tackled this and I have made no position myself, because i am open on this claim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Thorin wrote:I mean I am actually open to many views on whether this is valid or invalid, based on the claims.

So far nobody has even tackled this and I have made no position myself, because i am open on this claim.

Well, if you've got nothing else, may I suggest we move on?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:I mean I am actually open to many views on whether this is valid or invalid, based on the claims.

Well, if you've got nothing, may I suggest we move on?

I have plenty on what I see wrong here.

As its easy to make something fit when you want it to.

Does it mean they are more likely to have those more extreme follow them? That is a tad worrying how those extreme are their biggest following

Of course, but I see no evidence it inspires terrorism, as its a poor link being made

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Perhaps it's a poor link...but there are plenty of propagandistic arguments being made, on both sides.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:Perhaps it's a poor link...but there are plenty of propagandistic arguments being made, on both sides.

This is about this media outlet and it odes have a mass following of those on the extreme of Islam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Perhaps it's a poor link...but there are plenty of propagandistic arguments being made, on both sides.

This is about this media outlet and it odes have a mass following of those on the extreme of Islam.

As do the New York Post and The Wall Street Journal. And look at Fox News and the likes of Rush Limbaugh. Kinda Al Jazeera in reverse, eh?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

As do the New York Post and The Wall Street Journal.  And look at Fox News and the likes of Rush Limbaugh.  Kinda Al Jazeera in reverse, eh?

Its pointless debating you.

Again you offer more speculation and ignore the issue at hand.

How many more deflections can you come up with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:27 pm

It's politics. They both do it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:It's politics.  They both do it.

Really?

I see this thread was lost on you

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:56 am

Thorin we are not here for you to make a point, if the thread goes in a more intellectual direction and you do not wish to contribute please STFU.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:59 am

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

As do the New York Post and The Wall Street Journal.  And look at Fox News and the likes of Rush Limbaugh.  Kinda Al Jazeera in reverse, eh?

@quill
exactly
useless wankers try and post up one side and say "look at the terrible people they are" while literally being part of culture that does it too every single day and made a multi trillion dollar industry out of it.

the point being somethign other than "so and so is bad' is as always is lost on thorin
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:07 am

So still no evidence presented for this claim about the west.

Nothing on the actual media outlet itself again

Instead we have the usual immature insults

Quelle surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:Thorin we are not here for you to make a point, if the thread goes in a more intellectual direction and you do not wish to contribute please STFU.

I dont bow down to idiots who post bollocks

Post up your evidence or jog the fuck on

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Thorin we are not here for you to make a point, if the thread goes in a more intellectual direction and you do not wish to contribute please STFU.

Veya,

That girly response means you won. Move on. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Veya,

That girly response means you won.  Move on. Laughing

Won the "How to be stupid cup?"

Yes I would move on if you cannot produce any evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Veya,

That girly response means you won.  Move on. Laughing

Still stamping his foot. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Still stamping his foot. Laughing

No need to stamp anything, I just allow those debating me here on this thread, to continue to flounder   Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down