NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsfix's Eddie takes over Southern Rail's Twitter account and things get weird

Go down

Newsfix's Eddie takes over Southern Rail's Twitter account and things get weird   Empty Newsfix's Eddie takes over Southern Rail's Twitter account and things get weird

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:34 am

Southern Rail has earned some rare social media praise after letting a work experience teenager Newsfix moderator take over its official Twitter account. The beleaguered train network, which has faced widespread criticism as strikes resulted in severe disruption and rail cancellations earlier this year, put a 15 47-year-old called Eddie in charge of its social media.

Instead of the usual complaints from commuters, Eddie received some unusual questions from Twitter users, none of which seemed to faze her.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/work-experience-boy-takes-southern-rails-twitter-account-things/

The many tweets are on the link.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Newsfix's Eddie takes over Southern Rail's Twitter account and things get weird   Empty Re: Newsfix's Eddie takes over Southern Rail's Twitter account and things get weird

Post by eddie Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 am

Hahahahaa that was brilliant. I bet all thos tweets brightened up his day.
I'd quite like that job....chatting shit all day. Oh wait....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Newsfix's Eddie takes over Southern Rail's Twitter account and things get weird   Empty Re: Newsfix's Eddie takes over Southern Rail's Twitter account and things get weird

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:04 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahaa that was brilliant. I bet all thos tweets brightened up his day.  
I'd quite like that job....chatting shit all day. Oh wait....

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down