NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE!

2 posters

Go down

MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! Empty MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:22 am

After Ghostbusters' actor Leslie Jones was pummeled with hate tweets on Monday, Twitter finally took decisive action.

It has removed Milo Yiannopoulos, the widely-followed tech editor of conservative site Breitbart, from its platform.

Yiannopoulos, who had more than 350,000 followers, has been a provocative and unapologetic voice on the platform. He's been vocal in the contentious movement known as GamerGate, which claims to promote ethics in gaming journalism but has been condemned for its treatment of women. And most recently he was seen as an instigator for the hate spewed at Jones. She called him out on Twitter Monday evening and separately criticized the platform for its inability to filter hateful content.
Shortly after that, Twitter CEO and founder Jack Dorsey tweeted at Jones to direct message him to discuss the issue. Roughly 24 hours later, Yiannopoulos received a notification, obtained by CNNMoney, that his account had been "permanently suspended."
According to the notice, he'd violated "rules prohibiting participating in or inciting targeted abuse of individuals."

Yiannopoulos wrote a scathing review of Ghostbusters, published Monday on Breitbart, "Teenage Boys With Tits: Here's My Problem With Ghostbusters." In it, he wrote that Ghostbusters was a "film acting as standard bearer for the social justice left ... full of female characters that are simply stand-ins for men plus a black character worthy of a minstrel show."
The review coincided with the deluge of hate tweets toward Jones -- but Yiannopoulos told CNNMoney that he's "not responsible for what strangers on the Internet post."
http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/19/technology/twitter-suspends-milo-yiannopoulos/index.html

BRAVO ...FINALLY ...A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, SHUT THESE ASS-SWIPES DOWN!

Back to top Go down

MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! Empty Re: MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE!

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:34 am

while the guy is a knob

When Will Hollywood take responsibilty for it's choices?

IF you are selling people a product, Promising Nostalga and you give them a brand new product that is not Nostalga, then the the Poeple are right For complaining YOU ARE NOT SUPPLYING WHAT YOU HAVE ADVERTISED, Artistic license has gone too far in regards to plagurising of cashing in on nostaglic names to produce shit films.

IF it is a remake then Call it the same name, IF it has very little to do with original maybe just the basic concept cal it something else.
in this example Why not call it "Ghost hunters" Since it is NOT "Ghost Busters". the Only reason they used that name was to try and Cash in on Peoples Nostalga for the first film, but the film has nothing in common with the originals so anyone paying to watch the film for the nostalga of the Originals is going to be disappointed, and I feel they do have a valid Complaint about false advertising.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:07 am

OMG ...perhaps when you sell your movie director ab ilities - or your movie scripts to the big movie industry houses then I'll take your hyped up POV. 
Until that time this piss poor excuse for a human has had his ability to enhance his mind less masses of racist that adored him - SILENCED BY THE FOUNDER OF THE VERY MEDIA TOOL THAT MADE HIM ABLE TO ACQUIRE HIS RACIST GROUPIES - EPIC JUSTICE. MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 371740092

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:50 am

You are a knob too 4 ever
Why would i lower myself to director of hollywood films?
And what the fuck does that have to do with anything? JACK SHIT just like your mindless brain drivel opinions.... Left wing, cause the media told you too is no better than a trump supporter.
brain dead is brain dead whether it leans to the left or rigth doesn't matter.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:28 pm

veya_victaous wrote:You are a knob too 4 ever
And what the fuck does that have to do with anything? JACK SHIT just like your mindless brain drivel opinions.... Left wing, cause the media told you too is no better than a trump supporter.
Hmmm, interesting;
First you expressed an opinion about the movie that this cretin had trashed so misogynistically and expressly the part that Ms. James played in such a heinous fashion:  Milo's hyperbole quote >  
"film acting as standard bearer for the social justice left ... full of female characters that are simply stand-ins for men plus a black character worthy of a minstrel show."
so either you were ranting from a position of 'knowledge in the movie industry' or just ranting because it's what you do Rolling Eyes 
You stated > JACK SHIT just like your mindless brain drivel opinions
Perhaps you and that burr you've imbedded up your back side would be better served if you got up and gave your BRAIN a rest --- often the continued pressure can cause the blood flow to become slower and the thought process to BACK UP! 
You seem to have gone 'APE SHIT CRAZY' about this topic in such a nanosecond thought --- MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 1069003512

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:31 pm

He goes "ape shit crazy" every post, should be "sectioned".
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:44 pm

nicko wrote:He goes "ape shit crazy" every post,     should be "sectioned".

Well, no - Nicko, that's not the truth Evil or Very Mad
And I've had quite a few interesting discussion with Veya - but your parachuting into this one as you've done to ME and said exactly the same hysterical over blown statement about MY POSTS ...well it makes your opinion only SUSPECT and FALSE!

But out of respect for you {even that is running on low} I'll refrain from calling you a MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 2981866455  but if you don't want to engage in this topic and post to it then why are you being WHAT YOU ATTACKED ME FOR? MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 1794926327  

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Christ ON A BIKE,I,v never said any thing about your posts, you'v got me mixed up with some one else, an apology would be nice.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:41 pm

nicko wrote:Christ ON A BIKE,I,v never said any thing about your posts,   you'v got me mixed up with some one else,     an apology would be nice.    

Those 'memory gears' seem to be showing signs of serious slippage; before with Handy Andy and now with mine!  Good Grief; I've no problem pulling up your own asinine posts and putting them out here yet, again!

Some Questions about the war of independence

4EVER2, I, and others don't know what your talking about half the time, neither do yourself I suspect. any way I thought you might be a good forum poster but all i'v seen from you is abuse and piss taking to us Brits.

Some Questions about the war of independence

JUST FUCK OF YOUR STUPID COMMENTS YOU'V NEVER MADE ANY SENSE SINCE YOU'V BEEN ON HERE. Just incomprehensible remarks littered with stupid smile's
And those are quite lame compared to some of your other pointed barbs where you've just parachuted into a topic where I've been dealing with the 'Village Idiot' on 4 - 5 separate topics for well over a full day and despite my attempts to appease - provide him with each and every finite reply he just keeps ignoring the data/facts and whining and wont' accept the FACTS.
Then when I've had sufficient trolling of his ignorance, and tell him so; BAM ...there you are in all of your ST. NICKO HALO in tack to admonish me for my WRONGS! 
APOLOGY - Not going to happen!   MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 371740092    

MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! Ad9d4428808c1c94a0d04c2f19e2b837   MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 2035286543

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:22 am

4EVER2 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:You are a knob too 4 ever
Hmmm, interesting;
First you expressed an opinion about the movie that this cretin had trashed so misogynistically and expressly the part that Ms. James played in such a heinous fashion:  Milo's hyperbole quote >  
"film acting as standard bearer for the social justice left ... full of female characters that are simply stand-ins for men plus a black character worthy of a minstrel show."
so either you were ranting from a position of 'knowledge in the movie industry' or just ranting because it's what you do Rolling Eyes 
You stated > JACK SHIT just like your mindless brain drivel opinions
Perhaps you and that burr you've imbedded up your back side would be better served if you got up and gave your BRAIN a rest --- often the continued pressure can cause the blood flow to become slower and the thought process to BACK UP! 
You seem to have gone 'APE SHIT CRAZY' about this topic in such a nanosecond thought --- MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 1069003512

OR like every other one of the thousands that are throughly Panning this and other crap Hollywood keep rehashing to try and sell our childhood memories back to us.

It is not Ghostbusters, it was not Point Break etc.

Sick of the Non talent in hollywood Wacking a Nostaglic name on a crap Film and trying to sell it on the strength of the originals, which the new turd has nothing to do with.

one of the few done well is Star Trek

Like Gamer Gate Everytime people make a legitimte commentry that they are trying to Sell Polished Turds
the Big Corporates and Media Attack the movement, target A few Individuals, ignore the message drown it out.
they really dont like that people aren't lapping up their shit and PAYING for more.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:53 am

OR like every other one of the thousands that are throughly Panning this and other crap Hollywood keep rehashing to try and sell our childhood memories back to us.
Sick of the Non talent in hollywood Wacking a Nostaglic name on a crap Film and trying to sell it on the strength of the originals, which the new turd has nothing to do with.
Like Gamer Gate Everytime people make a legitimte commentry that they are trying to Sell Polished Turds =  Milo Yiannopoulos getting his twitter account SHUT DOWN, finally you've come around to the TOPIC Rolling Eyes
the Big Corporates and Media Attack the movement, target A few Individuals, ignore the message drown it out.
they really dont like that people aren't lapping up their shit and PAYING for more.
In order to circle this diatribe back to the article and topic > > >  in summation:
a.) you think Hollywood is just cranking out Sucky-Arsed worthless movies
b.) Milo Yiannopoulos has every right to make misogynistic/racial slurs against an actress just trying to earn a living
c.) so what this cretin has been spewing and gaining in tweeter followers and his ego grew proportion to his numbers
d.) Jack Dorsey pulled the plug on this ranting/offensive violator of the Twitter Account he was 'ALLOWED TO USE VIA THOSE VERY SAME RULES' 
e.) despite Milo's ego allowing him to think he was a renowned movie critique; the established difference between this mental midget and the REAL MOVIE CRITQUES is the ability to give criticism without racial slurs/defaming the actress and then to continue the personality attacks that went beyond insanity to stalking and trolling Ms. Jones  No, printed newspaper would have allowed this verbal abuse to be printed due to the 'liability clause' that their lawyers would have been watchful of.

IMO; since Twitter has been stepping up and shutting down some of the most heinous of the reported rules violations and they include:
Rapper - Azaelia Banks / Killer - George Zimmerman / Anti-Feminist Author - Robert McCain / Blogger - Charles C. Johnson and now the great 'Milo Yiannopoulos' makes #5! 

I'm proud that someone is trying to make these media open ended viral - dump your asinine attacks right here and say whatever you think is acceptable to those humans that you don't know but are trying to earn a living!  SnapChat/FB/Twitter/Myspace ...all of them - today's discussion just don't go into the black hole; and our POTUS Donald Trump Jr. is learning that lesson the hard way Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:58 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Like Gamer Gate Everytime people make a legitimte commentry that they are trying to Sell Polished Turds =  Milo Yiannopoulos getting his twitter account SHUT DOWN, finally you've come around to the TOPIC Rolling Eyes
In order to circle this diatribe back to the article and topic > > >  in summation:
a.) you think Hollywood is just cranking out Sucky-Arsed worthless movies
b.) Milo Yiannopoulos has every right to make misogynistic/racial slurs against an actress just trying to earn a living
c.) so what this cretin has been spewing and gaining in tweeter followers and his ego grew proportion to his numbers
d.) Jack Dorsey pulled the plug on this ranting/offensive violator of the Twitter Account he was 'ALLOWED TO USE VIA THOSE VERY SAME RULES' 
e.) despite Milo's ego allowing him to think he was a renowned movie critique; the established difference between this mental midget and the REAL MOVIE CRITQUES is the ability to give criticism without racial slurs/defaming the actress and then to continue the personality attacks that went beyond insanity to stalking and trolling Ms. Jones  No, printed newspaper would have allowed this verbal abuse to be printed due to the 'liability clause' that their lawyers would have been watchful of.

IMO; since Twitter has been stepping up and shutting down some of the most heinous of the reported rules violations and they include:
Rapper - Azaelia Banks / Killer - George Zimmerman / Anti-Feminist Author - Robert McCain / Blogger - Charles C. Johnson and now the great 'Milo Yiannopoulos' makes #5! 

I'm proud that someone is trying to make these media open ended viral - dump your asinine attacks right here and say whatever you think is acceptable to those humans that you don't know but are trying to earn a living!  SnapChat/FB/Twitter/Myspace ...all of them - today's discussion just don't go into the black hole; and our POTUS Donald Trump Jr. is learning that lesson the hard way Evil or Very Mad

So the Only REAL point is D
So Ask youself Why did he reomve this guy talking about shitty movies regardless of how crude
and Not ISIS recruiters?

that should be raising red flags about the supposed morality behind his decision.

Also now like gamer gate
Anyone that says that the fake remakes suck, will be said to be the same as this guy.
the fact the Majority of compaliner are not like him and have vaild arguments is ignored
the meida will group them all as mysogynists to shut down and vaild critism of the big entertainment business.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:27 am

Veya, did you read the article in the opening post? Shocked

Because, your entire - going off on that tangent about the 'lousy movie industry and Milo's right to abuse such a SUCK ARSED movie' wasn't why the FUCK-WIT lost his Twitter privileges Rolling Eyes  

Clipped from my opening article >
Shortly after that, Twitter CEO and founder Jack Dorsey tweeted at Jones to direct message him to discuss the issue. Roughly 24 hours later, Yiannopoulos received a notification, obtained by CNNMoney, that his account had been "permanently suspended."  According to the notice, he'd violated "rules prohibiting participating in or inciting targeted abuse of individuals."
Milo, being the young - brash pompous arse - above the rules that the rest of the world have to behave under or they don't get to rant via a open media source like 'TWITTER' and he had been warned, so his vile ranting racial slurs that went on for well over an entire weekend against & about Ms. Jones was put to a STOP! 
What more needs to be said MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 2190311264  
If this MORON didn't like the movie - FINE; just say so and leave it at that!
But nooooo, go out on a rampage - personal assassination against 1 - just 1 of the actresses as if the entire fault of his emotional displeasure was due to her acting and her part alone is just pure immature hysteria personified BS and he needed to be STOPPED.
And Jack Dorsey did that quite effectively and when you are nothing but a whiney/suck arsed nobody with a bent personality and a mean strike as wide as the Panama Canal --- he messed up and now he's gonna WHINE - WHINE - WHINE and try to get his account back Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:12 am

4EVER2 wrote:Veya, did you read the article in the opening post? Shocked

Because, your entire - going off on that tangent about the 'lousy movie industry and Milo's right to abuse such a SUCK ARSED movie' wasn't why the FUCK-WIT lost his Twitter privileges Rolling Eyes  

Clipped from my opening article >
Shortly after that, Twitter CEO and founder Jack Dorsey tweeted at Jones to direct message him to discuss the issue. Roughly 24 hours later, Yiannopoulos received a notification, obtained by CNNMoney, that his account had been "permanently suspended."  According to the notice, he'd violated "rules prohibiting participating in or inciting targeted abuse of individuals."
Milo, being the young - brash pompous arse - above the rules that the rest of the world have to behave under or they don't get to rant via a open media source like 'TWITTER' and he had been warned, so his vile ranting racial slurs that went on for well over an entire weekend against & about Ms. Jones was put to a STOP! 
What more needs to be said MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 2190311264  
If this MORON didn't like the movie - FINE; just say so and leave it at that!
But nooooo, go out on a rampage - personal assassination against 1 - just 1 of the actresses as if the entire fault of his emotional displeasure was due to her acting and her part alone is just pure immature hysteria personified BS and he needed to be STOPPED.
And Jack Dorsey did that quite effectively and when you are nothing but a whiney/suck arsed nobody with a bent personality and a mean strike as wide as the Panama Canal --- he messed up and now he's gonna WHINE - WHINE - WHINE and try to get his account back Evil or Very Mad

Yeah SO If your not allowed to Incite Violence WHY do they allow ISIS supports to Tweet.
Do You see the HUGE fucking hole in the Story?
It has Nothing to do with Inciting Violence Otherwise, Why are they letting the Genocidal terroists use it?

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:08 am

**CALM THE HELL DOWN AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH**
Sweet Jesus dude you'll pop a blood vein ...just give this thought some time to marinate in your brain for an hour or two while you do some deep breathing!

If the ILK of the immature 'MILO's were able to make faked account's to harraunge/harrass such people as Ms. Jones ...do not think that those foreign accounts might have 'SOME' ability to create a faked up account from some dummy 'PAY-PAL' just to use for such a media rich environment?

But here's the kicker - I'm not JACK DORCEY - I have zero control over that issue and perhaps you'd be better served if you contacted 'TWITTER' directly and took your issues up with them MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE! 1858517897

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down