NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor Empty Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:56 pm

The home of UKIP councillor David Silvester, who blamed recent floods on gay marriage, has been targeted by protesters.

Mr Silvester did not wish to comment but Henley Town Council said eggs had been thrown at his house this week.

Insp Mark Harling told the Henley Standard police were investigating and condemned the act as "pointless".

An online petition demanding Mr Silvester's resignation has attracted more than 24,000 signatures.

As well as being hit by eggs, the town council said a "rainbow banner" had also been attached to the wall of Mr Silvester's house.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-25977349

These Gay Nazi's should not be tolerated

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor Empty Re: Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:59 pm

It won't  have heve been mincy Phil aka Scatman because

1. He gets beaten up by the bedridden.

2. Its would involve effort and he absolutely hates work.

3. He only fires bric brats from behind his anonymous shield.

4. He puts the "M" in mince :D 

He is in the clear.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor Empty Re: Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Could be these footballers!

Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor Ballga10

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:02 pm

GAY NAZI SCUM '' OFF OUR STREETS ''.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Clarkson wrote:It won't  have heve been mincy Phil aka Scatman because

1. He gets beaten up by the bedridden.

2. Its would involve effort and he absolutely hates work.

3. He only fires bric brats from behind his anonymous shield.

4. He puts the "M" in mince :D 

He is in the clear.

5. he is too scared to come out from under his bed and his knives in case a riot starts

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 pm

THE MINCE REICH

Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor Captur15

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Strange how they never protested when he was making similar pronouncements as a Tory Councillor isn't it?

Anyone want to speculate on why the man can spout the same rubbish for years without the media being interested and without any calls for resignation or criminal attacks on him but as soon as he changes to another party all hell is out for noon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:38 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:The home of UKIP councillor David Silvester, who blamed recent floods on gay marriage, has been targeted by protesters.

Mr Silvester did not wish to comment but Henley Town Council said eggs had been thrown at his house this week.

Insp Mark Harling told the Henley Standard police were investigating and condemned the act as "pointless".

An online petition demanding Mr Silvester's resignation has attracted more than 24,000 signatures.

As well as being hit by eggs, the town council said a "rainbow banner" had also been attached to the wall of Mr Silvester's house.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-25977349

These Gay Nazi's should not be tolerated

the thrown eggs can't be from gays their limp wrists wouldn't throw them that far.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:04 pm

I have little time for the Stonewall militants though I accept this guy is a nutcase.

FFS he is clearly a nutcase why bother. The gay militants are as mad as him.

You make a fair point Sphinx UKIP does appear to be the focus of many quite obviously biased reports.

Their selection of these nutcases does hold the party up to ridicule. It is a shame as the EU message is important.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Why are the Police not looking at this as a '' HATE CRIME''

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

that's actually a very good question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Eggs and a rainbow banner, shit get some flour to defend with

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Um, maybe because it's EGGS? Poor little right-wing bitches, they can dish out hate but they can't take a good old-fashioned egging in return ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Um, maybe because it's EGGS? Poor little right-wing bitches, they can dish out hate but they can't take a good old-fashioned egging in return ...

So you would CONDONE the Egging of Gay Homes and St.Georges flag being placed on their Homes.

And if they whinge they would be just whinging little Gay Bitches.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:18 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So you would CONDONE the Egging of Gay Homes and  St.Georges flag being placed on their Homes.

I fail to see the problem, does he not like scrambled eggs?

They are a traditional British Breakfast

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Clarkson wrote:I have little time for the Stonewall militants though I accept this guy is a nutcase.

You make a fair point Sphinx UKIP does appear to be the focus of many quite obviously biased reports.

Their selection of these nutcases does hold the party up to ridicule. It is a shame as the EU message is important.

But that is my point - he was not selected by UKIP - he would not have got through the UKIP selection process.

He was selected by the Tory party, and elected as a Tory. He then defected and joined UKIP - and as an individual he qualified for UKIP membership and as a UKIP member already an elected Councillor he was considered a UKIP Councillor.

In these situations UKIP is damned if it does and damned if it doesnt - you have an elected Councillor from one of the other parties wanting to defect to you what do you do? Turn them down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

So you would CONDONE the Egging of Gay Homes and  St.Georges flag being placed on their Homes.

No, of course not. You see, Alla, the gay people in this story egged the haters because of their hatred. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it if the bigots had left them alone.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:20 pm

there has been a UKIP smear campaign for quite some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:21 pm

sphinx wrote:
Clarkson wrote:I have little time for the Stonewall militants though I accept this guy is a nutcase.

But that is my point - he was not selected by UKIP - he would not have got through the UKIP selection process.

He was selected by the Tory party, and elected as a Tory.  He then defected and joined UKIP - and as an individual he qualified for UKIP membership and as a UKIP member already an elected Councillor he was considered a UKIP Councillor.

In these situations UKIP is damned if it does and damned if it doesnt - you have an elected Councillor from one of the other parties wanting to defect to you what do you do?  Turn them down?

Actually UKIP did the right thing here, so why are you getting so worked up here, it states quite clearly ex-UKIP Useless krankies Idiotic Party

fandabbydozy

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:21 pm

heavenly father wrote:there has been a UKIP smear campaign for quite some time.

Yes, wherein they twist the words of UKIP members around by quoting them verbatim :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:there has been a UKIP smear campaign for quite some time.

Yes, wherein they twist the words of UKIP members around by quoting them verbatim :D

see nothing worse than those who claim the haters hate them and just spew hate themselves.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm

In future if you oppose Gay Pride events , show your opposition by just throwing rotten Eggs at them as it is a VALID form of protest , you heard that from the Admin on here First.

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

No, of course not. You see, Alla, the gay people in this story egged the haters because of their hatred. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it if the bigots had left them alone.

So the rights of the gays supersede to not be offended the rights of Christians to freely express their opinion according to their faith?

I could have swore you started a thread stating your disagreement with UK hate speech laws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm not the one who called for egging to be prosecuted as a hate crime, am I? Leave people alone and they'll generally leave you alone.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:27 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

In future if you oppose Gay Pride events , show your opposition by just throwing rotten Eggs at them as it is a VALID form of protest , you heard that from the Admin on here First.

lol! lol! lol! 

If you have such a problem with them, why not just stay away from them? Why do you have to flock to every gay pride event in your area, Alla?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm not the one who called for egging to be prosecuted as a hate crime, am I? Leave people alone and they'll generally leave you alone.

that's rich when you see all the pink parades and leather pants...if you want to do what you want to do, must you advertise it to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm not the one who called for egging to be prosecuted as a hate crime, am I? Leave people alone and they'll generally leave you alone.

As I said , you know Fuck all of what goes on in the UK ,  But EGG THE GAYS could become a popular event , as you deem it harmless.

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 pm

You know what makes me laugh is turn this a different way and this had been a politician from either Labour of Tories and it was done by some father who had been denied his rights to being a father, would you see the song and dance you do by some here

Not by the hair of your chinny chin chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 pm

No but you are saying the gays were entitled to break the law (egg throwing is vandalism ) because they were receiving hate speech.

So either the Christian is entitled to express his beliefs verbally without fear of his house being vandalized or the gays who did the vandalism should be charged - not with hate crimes but with the actual crime they are responsible for.

Saying the gays can vandalize the mans home because of something he said is putting their rights above his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:31 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

As I sad , you know Fuck all of what goes on in the UK ,  But EGG THE GAYS could become a popular event , as you deem it harmless.

turn the next pride meeting in to an omelette and they would be up in handbags in no time..

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:37 pm

sphinx wrote:

He was selected by the Tory party, and elected as a Tory.  He then defected and joined UKIP - and as an individual he qualified for UKIP membership and as a UKIP member already an elected Councillor he was considered a UKIP Councillor.

In these situations UKIP is damned if it does and damned if it doesnt - you have an elected Councillor from one of the other parties wanting to defect to you what do you do?  Turn them down?

OK fair point but there are many more who have been selected.

Anyway you and I have the same objective a referendum. The current standoff between the Tory and UKIP party will hand the non democratic parties of Clegg and Milliband the next election. We shall have the worst of all worlds then.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:39 pm

I see little difference IN PRINCIPLE between these militant gays and the EDL.

have they broken the LAW ....yes

simple....they should be prosecuted

Is it a "hate crime" oh FGS get a grip....

however is it a intimidatory act ...YES so thats an aggravating factor,
IF the means had been more serious ...like petrol bombs instead of eggs....would that hagve made it terrorism, since the clear aim is to intimidate (terrorise) some one into silence, contrary to the right of free speech.

Ok so the guy is a plonker...thats not illegal
he made no "hate speech" in what he said.

home goal to the gay community, who have now sucessfully show themselves to be as intolerant as their supposed oppressors...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 pm

of course it is a hate crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Clarkson wrote:
sphinx wrote:

OK fair point but there are many more who have been selected.

Anyway you and I have the same objective a referendum. The current standoff between the Tory and UKIP party will hand the non democratic parties of Clegg and Milliband the next election. We shall have the worst of all worlds then.

No it wont - this is a myth perpetuated by the Tories and Labour. http://www.ukip.org/newsroom/news/1085-vote-ukip-get-ukip-new-polls-prove-we-take-votes-from-all-parties

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:45 pm

THE FLAG OF STRAIGHT PRIDE

Gay Nazi Thugs attack ex-UKIP councillor Captur16

You could be seeing this a lot in future

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 pm

heavenly father wrote:of course it is a hate crime.
Justify

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Good.

Shouldn't have said what he said, not to expect some kind of reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:34 pm

and petulance does your cause no favours at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 pm

grumpy old git wrote:and petulance does your cause no favours at all

I think that some gay people have got fed up with being pushed around, good on them for fighting back.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Catman wrote:Good.

Then for the things you have said , you will not be whinging when your home is EGGED and the Straight Pride flag placed there.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:39 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Then for the things you have said , you will not be whinging when your home is EGGED and the Straight Pride flag placed there.

We live in a good Multicultural area, not some redneck area, where that would be likely to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Anything can happen. you just never know.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

I haven't said anything that would warrant eggs being thrown at my property, you however have said plenty, that would warrant such a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:56 pm

But criminal reaction?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:57 pm

Catman wrote:

I think that some gay people have got fed up with being pushed around, good on them for fighting back.  Smile 

How was this man pushing anyone around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

I haven't said anything that would warrant eggs being thrown at my property, you however have said plenty, that would warrant such a thing.

Nothing warrants criminal attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

He was spreading his prejudice, which is pushing people around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Obviously by hoping the British people would be as stupid as him and believe that gay marriage led to bad weather, and that they would take that conclusion and decide they'd better start oppressing the human rights of gay people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:00 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Not even oppression of human rights? Are you more upset about a house getting egged than you are about an attempt to deny a group of people their civil rights?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

It was a few eggs ffs! Had they been throwing rocks etc, then that would have been a criminal act, and i wouldn't condone that.

Worst things happen on trick or treat nights, i'm sure.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next