NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP

Go down

‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP Empty ‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:18 am

THUGS attacked the home of a Ukip MEP, throwing a brick through his front window while he and his family slept upstairs. It is the fourth time yobs have targeted Gerard Batten’s house in recent years and he believes Left-wing extremists were responsible. The attack came just over a week before the Euro elections when Mr Batten’s anti-EU party is set to create a huge political upset having overtaken Labour in the polls.

Speaking from the three-bedroom house in Forest Gate, east London, he said: “Someone is clearly trying to intimidate me but it won’t work.“Why would someone target my house unless it was to do with my political work? It fits in with a campaign of intimidation against Ukip going on around the country. We have seen Ukip premises vandalised, billboards destroyed and elected representatives, campaigners and activists targeted with physical and verbal abuse.“Many if not all of these attacks appear to have been driven by the hard Left and their allies operating under the guise of ‘anti-racism’.“These thugs clearly don’t want us to have any debate on immigration and the EU.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/475966/Extremist-thugs-threw-a-brick-at-my-home-says-Ukip-MEP-Gerard-Batten

Back to top Go down

‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP Empty Re: ‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Tess this man and his family don't matter he is English , having threats to burn his house down while they sleep is nothing compared to christians giving out bibles and leaflets , the trauma of it so shocking bibles indeed

Back to top Go down

‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP Empty Re: ‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Tesstacious wrote:THUGS attacked the home of a Ukip MEP, throwing a brick through his front window while he and his family slept upstairs.  It is the fourth time yobs have targeted Gerard Batten’s house in recent years and he believes Left-wing extremists were responsible.  The attack came just over a week before the Euro elections when Mr Batten’s anti-EU party is set to create a huge political upset having overtaken Labour in the polls.

Speaking from the three-bedroom house in Forest Gate, east London, he said: “Someone is clearly trying to intimidate me but it won’t work.“Why would someone target my house unless it was to do with my political work? It fits in with a campaign of intimidation against Ukip going on around the country.  We have seen Ukip premises vandalised, billboards destroyed and elected representatives, campaigners and activists targeted with physical and verbal abuse.“Many if not all of these attacks appear to have been driven by the hard Left and their allies operating under the guise of ‘anti-racism’.“These thugs clearly don’t want us to have any debate on immigration and the EU.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/475966/Extremist-thugs-threw-a-brick-at-my-home-says-Ukip-MEP-Gerard-Batten

Whoever attacked his home was wrong and condemn those that attack his home, the way to show up those of bigotry is to show their views are intolerant and have no place in this country, because this is a tolerant nation, those that did this are no better than those than promote hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:34 pm

didge we are brain washed into being tolerant it isn't by choice for everyone to be tolerant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Tolerant muslims.

‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP Captur10

‘Extremist thugs’ threw a brick at my home, says Ukip MEP Captur12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge we are brain washed into being tolerant it isn't by choice for everyone to be tolerant

So you are saying we should be intolerant?

Really I think common sense shows that it is wrong to be intolerant, as we know extremists are intolerant, those who who hateful views are intolerant, are you saying we should all be extremist and hold hateful views?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

I doubt it was muslims throwing Bricks through windows ,more likely Labour Thugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge we are brain washed into being tolerant it isn't by choice for everyone to be tolerant

Really I think common sense shows that it is wrong to be intolerant, as we know extremists are intolerant, those who who hateful views are intolerant, are you saying we should all be extremist and hold hateful views?

look at the above picture posted to see who are tolerant .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

look at the above picture posted to see who are tolerant .

And they are intolerant too, that does not mean you should be intolerant, this is some extremist Muslims, who you do not tackle by making all Muslims culpable by being intolerant to all Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Tesstacious wrote:THUGS attacked the home of a Ukip MEP, throwing a brick through his front window while he and his family slept upstairs.  It is the fourth time yobs have targeted Gerard Batten’s house in recent years and he believes Left-wing extremists were responsible.  The attack came just over a week before the Euro elections when Mr Batten’s anti-EU party is set to create a huge political upset having overtaken Labour in the polls.

Speaking from the three-bedroom house in Forest Gate, east London, he said: “Someone is clearly trying to intimidate me but it won’t work.“Why would someone target my house unless it was to do with my political work? It fits in with a campaign of intimidation against Ukip going on around the country.  We have seen Ukip premises vandalised, billboards destroyed and elected representatives, campaigners and activists targeted with physical and verbal abuse.“Many if not all of these attacks appear to have been driven by the hard Left and their allies operating under the guise of ‘anti-racism’.“These thugs clearly don’t want us to have any debate on immigration and the EU.”

People should not have their homes or their families targeted in a way like this. Catch those that did it and prosecute them.

This guy is no stranger to controversy though by calling for all Muslims in the UK to sign a charter rejecting violence. That's just a daft thing to come out with and likely to infuriate some people by suggesting that every single Muslim in this country can't be trusted.

He's got other form as well and recently Tory MP, Robert Halfon described him and some UKIP members as being 'akin to Nazis'.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh well that it then...one of the established parties described him as "akin to nazis"...HMMM.. thats reliable isnt it...

Lets face it thats all the appologists and and grotesquely quisling progressives have left in their locker...accusations of nazism...oh and throwing bricks through the windows of family homes and burning down businesses...

lovely people these progressives....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:09 am

Irn Bru wrote:

People should not have their homes or their families targeted in a way like this. Catch those that did it and prosecute them.

This guy is no stranger to controversy though by calling for all Muslims in the UK to sign a charter rejecting violence. That's just a daft thing to come out with and likely to infuriate some people by suggesting that every single Muslim in this country can't be trusted.

He's got other form as well and recently Tory MP, Robert Halfon described him and some UKIP members as being 'akin to Nazis'.

affraid lol! 

I've been saying that for quite a while!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 am

Norman T wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

affraid lol! 

I've been saying that for quite a while!

I forgot to put the link in for that. Here it is...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-mp-criticises-ukips-sinister-element-and-claims-it-has-cleansed-his-party-of-people-with-extreme-views-9174810.html
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:59 am

victorisnotamused wrote:Oh well that it then...one of the established parties described him as "akin to nazis"...HMMM.. thats reliable isnt it...

Lets face it thats all the appologists and  and grotesquely quisling progressives have left in their locker...accusations of nazism...oh and throwing bricks through the windows of family homes and burning down businesses...

lovely people these progressives....

I wonder what would be happening if this happened to a muslim MP ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down