NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are certain religious rights observed while others are ignored??

2 posters

Go down

why are certain religious rights observed while others are ignored?? Empty why are certain religious rights observed while others are ignored??

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 pm

the rights of Christians B&B owners to not accept unmarried people lost their case in court, the right to refuse a woman with their face covered to a bank or building society or even passport control would be wrong..

Back to top Go down

why are certain religious rights observed while others are ignored?? Empty Re: why are certain religious rights observed while others are ignored??

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:39 pm

The Christian B&B owners were discriminating against a gay couple.

Women wearing the veil in certain buildings pose a security and identity problem.

Totally different cases.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

why are certain religious rights observed while others are ignored?? Empty Re: why are certain religious rights observed while others are ignored??

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:The Christian B&B owners were discriminating against a gay couple.

Women wearing the veil in certain buildings pose a security and identity problem.

Totally different cases.

they were not allowing any none married couples.. funny how gay only hotels exist though..

again not when you consider anyone walking in to a bank or post office wearing a balaclava or helmet would be asked to remove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:44 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:The Christian B&B owners were discriminating against a gay couple.

Totally different cases.

they were not allowing any none married couples.. funny how gay only hotels exist though..

again not when you consider anyone walking in to a bank or post office wearing a balaclava or helmet would be asked to remove it.

Dean applied to the gay only hotel's and found they excepted his application being as he pointed out he was straight, you are on the forum, so ask him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:48 pm

oddly enough i was planning on booking a double room for my wife and i and seeing what happened when we arrive, perhaps the gay community need to see militant heterosexuality at work.

my issue was with the unbalance of so called religious rights actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:51 pm

heavenly father wrote:oddly enough i was planning on booking a double room for my wife and i and seeing what happened when we arrive, perhaps the gay community need to see militant heterosexuality at work.

Well as I say Dean did book stating clearly he was hextrosexual, your beef is because you are a christian on the B&B owners

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:oddly enough i was planning on booking a double room for my wife and i and seeing what happened when we arrive, perhaps the gay community need to see militant heterosexuality at work.

Well as I say Dean did book stating clearly he was hextrosexual, your beef is because you are a christian on the B&B owners

Thank you oh mind reading one, would you like to post my next topic for me save me the typing..

i want to know why certain religions seem to be treat differently...

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Any chance of saying that in English ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Thank you oh mind reading one, would you like to post my next topic for me save me the typing..

What religious rights are you being denied that is different to other faiths?

Do you wish to wear a veil?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:57 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

But DIDGIEPOOS it is NOT a Religious requirement to wear a veil.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:58 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

But DIDIEPOOS it is NOT a Religious requirement to wear a veil.

I agree it isn't Pakistanley.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:59 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

But DIDIEPOOS it is NOT a Religious requirement to wear a veil.

Then your previous comment was MOOT , was it not PAKIDIDGE.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:00 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Was it, never claimed it was, I stated quite clearly what religious rights was he being denied, then asked if he wanted to wear a veil, so no moot point at all Pakistanley

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Was it, never claimed it was, I stated quite clearly what religious rights was he being denied, then asked if he wanted to wear a veil, so no moot point at all Pakistanley

Does your wife wear the veil PakiDidge ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Well you brought up gay hotels- and the only one anyone has ever been able to find in the UK since 2010 actually does allow heterosexuals. So it may be nothing to do with religious rights, but since YOU brought it up then didge is right to prove you wrong  Smile 

Now back to religious rights. Anybody going in to certain buildings would be asked to remove a balaclava or helmet yes; and they SHOULD be asked to remove a veil as well.

Religious rights should go as far as the point where they contravene sense and decency. In the case on the Christian B&B owners; and women wearing veils in certain public buildings- they have contravened both those things.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Oh my someone has their dummies out of place ha ha, you want to get personal now because you are upset?

:D 

Do you understand the meaning of Atheism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Well you brought up gay hotels- and the only one anyone has ever been able to find in the UK since 2010 actually does allow heterosexuals. So it may be nothing to do with religious rights, but since YOU brought it up then didge is right to prove you wrong  Smile 

Now back to religious rights. Anybody going in to certain buildings would be asked to remove a balaclava or helmet yes; and they SHOULD be asked to remove a veil as well.

Religious rights should go as far as the point where they contravene sense and decency. In the case on the Christian B&B owners; and women wearing veils in certain public buildings- they have  contravened both those things.

Exactly Eilzel, the religious rights to me should never contradict uk laws.

I still want to know what religious rights he is being denied though

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Oh my someone has their dummies out of place ha ha, you want to get personal now because you are upset?

A simple question PakiDidge , a full veil or just the headscarf ??????????

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:13 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

A simple question PakiDidge  , a full veil or just the headscarf ??????????

Again do you understand atheism, if you do then you have your answer then, being as she is an atheist

So funny seeing allakakbar get so worked up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm

actually there are many gay only hotels, i'll have to let you know how we get on as a couple.

so is it law to remove a crash helmet in a bank or post office, if so why not the veil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:23 pm

heavenly father wrote:actually there are many gay only hotels, i'll have to let you know how we get on as a couple.

so is it law to remove a crash helmet in a bank or post office, if so why not the veil.

It should be law that it is removed and also for teaching, being communication is 80% body language, with the face movements very much part of this, but again what religious rights are you being denied?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:33 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:actually there are many gay only hotels, i'll have to let you know how we get on as a couple.

It should be law that it is removed and also for teaching, being communication is 80% body language, with the face movements very much part of this, but again what religious rights are you being denied?

I was on about banks, is it law to remove the helmets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down