NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home

3 posters

Go down

School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home Empty School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:05 pm

This family is hitting the road and doing it in style! They have converted a simple school bus into an unbelievably comfortable home. The entire bus is designed to be off-the-gird giving them perfect freedom to roam wherever they choose. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7X2nOtwdUM

Back to top Go down

School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home Empty Re: School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Cant see vid but i was thinking of alternative accommodation myself a while ago...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home Empty Re: School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:35 am

Lots of retirees have bought an RV (caravan for you Brits) and just live in it, parking in Safeway parking lots, and showering in YMCA facilities. They cook light meals in their galleys or dine out. Mail comes in a PO Box.

Becky and I had a 31-foot Allegro, and while we didn't live it it, you could see how a retiree could just be free as a bird.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:58 pm

A truly wonderful piece of work. cheers

I have looked at many off-grid homes and the professional standard of this one is SUPERB!

The video collections I have, are usually of shipping container conversions.

I marvel at the hard work that people do to make these empty vessels habitable and I drool at the beautiful aesthetics of the finished product.

Functionality is important too and should be objectively illustrated. They get all their electric power from the sunroofs and harness it in batteries.

Great find, Thorin, well done!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:02 pm

School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home Container-guesthouse

School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home KONTEYNER-EV-9-2

All these homes start off as empty grey metal containers.
So damn clever, and BEAUTIFUL!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The smaller home conversions can be  hoisted on to wheels and driven round the country, so you get the same mobility as with a converted bus.

School Bus Converted To Incredible Off-Grid Home 16b2e03c03deda454d615aa19f17fe5d

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down