NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news: Attacks in London

+8
'Wolfie
nicko
Original Quill
The Devil, You Know
Syl
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
eddie
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 Empty Breaking news: Attacks in London

Post by eddie Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

BREAKING NEWS

Breaking news : 'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge'

Armed police have been dispatched to an incident on London Bridge where a van has reportedly hit pedestrians, injuring several.

London Bridge station has been closed "at the request of police" following what has been described as a “major police incident”.

One witness told the BBC: “There was a white van driver speeding into several people. It carried on across the pavement around the traffic and towards the Shard area.”

The Met Police said on Twitter: "We are dealing with an incident on London Bridge, when we have more information we will update this Twitter feed."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/van-hits-pedestrians-on-london-bridge-a7771581.html

I was invited down there for drinks with friends tonight. None of us ended up going.

Last edited by eddie on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking news: Attacks in London

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
so far all the terrorists have been born here though .

No... that is not true flap...!
no I accept that after london
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking news: Attacks in London

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
she was a child, it is why old paedophile arabs justify  marrying children to this day.
It's not my fault your cult is based on murder and paedophilia,

If you are going to ignore knowledge when it's presented to you, then you are being wilfully ignorant. That is your fault.
she was a child by any sane persons definition of the term. It is why paedophile arabs justify marrying children today
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Knowledge?

The works are uncorroborated hadiths compiled centuries after the events

What matters more is what is believed is it not?

Now its great to those Muslims who view her as older. The reality is the vast majority view her as 9 when married and its because of this and how Muhammad is deified, that we see a prolific problem of child brides in Muslim communities.

So how is he being ignorant?

Vast majority? Again more ignorance.  And highly unsubstantiated

here's one video and here's some links to numerous others

https://www.google.com/search?q=Muslim+marry+child&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b#q=Muslim+marry+child&safe=off&tbm=vid

https://www.google.com/search?q=Muslim+marry+child&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b#safe=off&tbm=vid&q=old+Muslim+man+marry+child

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well the onus is to show that the majority do not agre, lol lol lol lol

You see i can write lol, it proves you have the immaturity of a toddler ha ha

So again I suggest you put up the view i am wrong as the mainstream view is that she was 9

The science?

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 3489511464

Please explain this science?

The fact you don't know the science of the Hadith, just demonstrated your ignorance.

That's all I need. Thank you.
science???
what the hell has science got to do with made up mumbo jumbo.
Belief has zero to do with science
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:05 pm

"Muslims Don’t Need To Apologise For Extremists, We Need To Stand Up To Them"

5 June 2017, 17:10

Maajid Nawaz tells Iain Dale fellow Muslims must stand up to and report extremists as they expect the rest of society to stand up to racists.

After Saturday’s attack on London Bridge some are asking why isn’t the condemnation from the Muslim community greater?

LBC weekend presenter Maajid Nawaz addressed this on Iain Dale’s drive show and said condemnation isn’t enough.

“As I tell my fellow Muslims, it’s not that we’re responsible for apologising for terrorists. It’s just like as I expect you Iain to call out racism when and how you hear it, as you often do on your show, likewise I should reciprocate and speak out against extremism.

“You’re not responsible for racists and I’m not responsible for terrorists, but we are both responsible for standing hand in hand against all forms of bigotry in society.”

Iain suggested that while that might be true, it doesn’t seem to work like that: “some Muslims are complicit, not delibretly, but by omission because they don’t report on these extremists.”

Maajid agreed and looked at it from the other angle: “How would we feel, my fellow Muslims, if you turned around whenever you heard racism and anti-Muslim bigotry and said ‘I’m not going to condemn that, how can I be responsible for that? I’m not going to apologise for something not done in my name.’

“We wouldn’t feel welcome by you.”

Maajid, who is the co-founder of the Quilliam counter-extremism organisation, nailed the key point that underlines all of this and which everyone must understand if we are going to live in a cohesive society.

“Not only do we have rights in this society, we also have responsibilities.”

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/Muslims-dont-apologise-extremists-stand-up-them/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol I knew you would give me a piss poor answer

So I gave you the opportunity to disprove me, when I know most schoalrs back bukhari

Lol!

How many Islamic scholars do you know? ZERO.

So why lie about what you think Islamic know?

Islamic scholars are familiar with the science of Hadith and how Sahih Bukari and Sahih Muslim (you scholar friend didn't tell you about this one) should be treated.

You're as much a scholar of Islam as Smelly Bandit thought he was.
would this bloke be considered a scholar?

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Crying or Very sad

Two Aussies confirmed among dead...

Two Australian women, working in London, were today confirmed among the 7 dead after the London Bridge attacks ;

http://www.smh.com.au/world/two-australians-confirmed-dead-in-london-bridge-terror-attack-20170606-gwlz03.html

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/sara-zelenaks-family-bracing-for-the-worst-after-london-terror-attack/news-story/1896a9719b1d6c68722ce64d0b3f1c3b

Adding these to the four previously named among the 48 injured, this brings the tally to 6 Australians identified among the victims of this atrocity..

http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-got-f-up-australian-injured-in-london-terror-attacks-recalls-stabbing-20170604-gwkbt0.html

https://pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/watch-aussie-stabbed-in-london-attack-gives-casual/c466bd27-b1bd-4acc-96fe-3359340bec36.htm

How awful for their families having to fly those bodies home.

All those poor victims. Sad

Arrow

It was reported a couple of days ago, that there are many Aussies, Kiwis and other foreign visitors living and working around that part of London...

So there was always a good chance of other nationalities being among the victims..

There was alo a report of a missing French national missing from the scene; so the number of dead could be raised to eight (or even more..) over coming days.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:31 pm

A body has just been pulled from the Thames, Police gave no further information.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:38 pm

nicko wrote:A body has just been pulled from the Thames,    Police gave no further information.

how sad
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:55 pm

I posted about the body being pulled from the Thames this morning.

"A body has been found in the Thames believed to be that of missing Frenchman Xavier Thompson who has not been seen since the night of the attack.
This brings the total of victims to eight."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/national-news-breaking-body-found-in-thames-after-london-terror-attack-1-8582304
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:41 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Crying or Very sad

Two Aussies confirmed among dead...

Two Australian women, working in London, were today confirmed among the 7 dead after the London Bridge attacks ;

http://www.smh.com.au/world/two-australians-confirmed-dead-in-london-bridge-terror-attack-20170606-gwlz03.html

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/sara-zelenaks-family-bracing-for-the-worst-after-london-terror-attack/news-story/1896a9719b1d6c68722ce64d0b3f1c3b

Adding these to the four previously named among the 48 injured, this brings the tally to 6 Australians identified among the victims of this atrocity..

http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-got-f-up-australian-injured-in-london-terror-attacks-recalls-stabbing-20170604-gwkbt0.html

https://pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/watch-aussie-stabbed-in-london-attack-gives-casual/c466bd27-b1bd-4acc-96fe-3359340bec36.htm

How awful for their families having to fly those bodies home.

All those poor victims. Sad

Arrow

It was reported a couple of days ago, that there are many Aussies, Kiwis and other foreign visitors living and working around that part of London...

So there was always a good chance of other nationalities being among the victims..

There was alo a report of a missing French national missing from the scene;  so the number of dead could be raised to eight (or even more..) over coming days.

This is the thing with terrorists. They have no discrimination and even run the risk of killing other Muslims - but perhaps they don't see these true Muslims, as true Muslims?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:44 pm

I don't think people think that through.
Muslims are as likely to be killed in these random attacks as anyone else.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:47 pm

The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham,[11] when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.[12][13][14] This timeline has been challenged by a number of scholars in modern times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

The question I asked Zack, how many today challenge this

He ran away from answering

He also ran away from answering about the problem of child brides

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:23 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

There was alo a report of a missing French national missing from the scene;  so the number of dead could be raised to eight (or even more..) over coming days.

This is the thing with terrorists. They have no discrimination and even run the risk of killing other Muslims - but perhaps they don't see these true Muslims, as true Muslims?

Idea

One of the main reasons for most terrorism, no matter their religious or political motivations,  seems to be to cause as much mayhem, panic and disruption as they can...

Any of their fellow Muslims or other non-targets/"non Westerners"/collateral damage  that they slaughter, they can probably often justify to themselves as being equally decadent, misguided, or "infidels" --  through the simple act of being in that particular place at that time  ?

Clear and rational thinking doesn't seem to be one of their fortes, does it...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Police have confirmed the number of people killed in the London Bridge terror attacks has risen from seven to eight.

The toll includes two Australians, three people from France, one Canadian, one Spaniard and one British victim, illustrating the truly cosmopolitan nature of England’s capital city.

The latest victim is understood to be Madrid banker Ignacio Echeverria, who was last seen lying on a pavement on Saturday after using a skateboard to protect a woman who was being attacked by one of the knife-wielding terrorists.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sara-zelenak-confirmed-as-dead-in-london-bridge-terror-attack_uk_5937aacbe4b01fc18d3ebe8d?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:46 pm

I know this is hearsay, but my mother (not one for idle gossip) has a good friend who's daughter works in St Thomas' hospital where some of the attacked women were taken.
She was told these women had been attacked by potentially having their throats cut.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Of course they were going for the necks of the victims... it has already been reported that some of the victims had neck wounds by knife...

And of course they are being very selective in targeting people who arent Muslims...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:15 pm

has anyone seen the unedited video of the moment the cops shot the killers?
it was very dramatic and showed how they got stuck in, they did not shoot them from a distance, but right up close as they tried to knife the coppers after hacking down a civilian who was walking by

cant find it elsewhere so only have twitter link
https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/872521775594315777
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol!

It took me 3 seconds to figure that out.

If you're so intelligent, let's see how long it takes you. I'll give you one hint: I'm orthodox Muslim.

I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to give me that link. Enjoy the egg on your face.
Is it because he is not a ladygarden like you or a terrorist sympathiser?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

only those who wear the same hat as them are true Muslims, the rest are all infidels or worse. It isn't a coincidence that daesh and co have killed 100's of thousands of Muslims, far more than westerners. They are a death cult who follow the absolute word of the quorn
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:24 pm

this guy seems to be a true hero of the day taking on all three attackers in one pub before going down under the onslaught.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

Now any other day of the week most would probably think him a football hooligan but it would appear he does really deserve a medal.

He might even deserve the george medal, the civilian version of the VC.

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 Im_mil10
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:36 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:has anyone seen the unedited video of the moment the cops shot the killers?
it was very dramatic and showed how they got stuck in, they did not shoot them from a distance, but right up close as they tried to knife the coppers after hacking down a civilian who was walking by

That poor man who they attacked, I doubt he could have survived.
. They just swarmed over him stabbing him as he lay on the floor.
Bastards.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:40 pm

The best clip I've seen is the guy running down the road holding his pint because "Fuck you isis! I paid six quid for this pint!"

Sorry. It did make me smile, even at the time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:48 pm

eddie wrote:The best clip I've seen is the guy running down the road holding his pint because "Fuck you isis! I paid six quid for this pint!"

Yeah, I saw that pic too. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:The best clip I've seen is the guy running down the road holding his pint because "Fuck you isis! I paid six quid for this pint!"

Yeah, I saw that pic too. Smile

He deserves his time in the spotlight on this thread:

"Revealed: The man who refused to let terrorists ruin his pint"

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/05/revealed-the-man-who-refused-to-let-terrorists-ruin-his-pint-6685736/#ixzz4jMOIeaxI

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 Img_6921

There he goes!! You tell 'em Paul! Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 3489511464
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:58 pm

certainly sums up the british spirit
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 am

according to some in another parish it is all because they are poor, except of course those doctors that tried to set fire to glasgow airport

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/07/04/glasgow-cabbie-tears-tendon-in-foot-from-kicking-jihadi-in-the-balls/
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 am

Way to go. cheers

There are usually one or two pics out of the many printed that capture the public imagination .....the Asian girl confronting EDL leader a few weeks ago was another pic that went viral.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:23 am

Syl wrote:Way to go. cheers

There are usually one or two pics out of the many printed that capture the public imagination .....the Asian girl confronting EDL  leader a few weeks ago was another pic that went viral.
I'm not sure that pic was all it purported to be though. She was not just an innocent ickle girl I believe.
Of course no justification for a big burley man to threaten her.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:40 am

Video showing terrorists attacking and stabbing man, before Police gun them down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nnRvQuJkUE

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:47 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:has anyone seen the unedited video of the moment the cops shot the killers?

Interesting. It looks like they ran into the market when the police arrived, and then ran out again where they knew the police were, and then they got shot.

The guy they attacked was very lucky that the police got there when they did. I presume he's OK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:00 am

Syl wrote:

Bastards.

He got up and ran, so I'm thinking he's probably OK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:02 am

Thorin wrote:Video showing terrorists attacking and stabbing man, before Police gun them down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nnRvQuJkUE

Fucking hell! How horrific. Did I see three of those monsters stabbing that guy at the same time? That's the first time I've watched that. You can't help but feel relief when they get shot down. But it's sad too that such young men have sunk so low.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Bastards.

He got up and ran, so I'm thinking he's probably OK.

That can be pure adrenalin. But let's hope he's ok.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:46 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol!

It took me 3 seconds to figure that out.

If you're so intelligent, let's see how long it takes you. I'll give you one hint: I'm orthodox Muslim.

I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to give me that link. Enjoy the egg on your face.
by orthodox I presume you mean a devotee of daesh
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:this guy seems to be a true hero of the day taking on all three attackers in one pub before going down under the onslaught.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

Now any other day of the week most would probably think him a football hooligan but it would appear he does really deserve a medal.

He might even deserve the george medal, the civilian version of the VC.

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 4 Im_mil10

Idea

Just goes to support that old adage that "appearances can be deceiving..", doesn't it  ???

Just because somebody looks like a football hooligan, doesn't necessarily mean that they are a football hooligan..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4