NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news: Attacks in London

+8
'Wolfie
nicko
Original Quill
The Devil, You Know
Syl
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
eddie
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 3 Empty Breaking news: Attacks in London

Post by eddie Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

BREAKING NEWS

Breaking news : 'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge'

Armed police have been dispatched to an incident on London Bridge where a van has reportedly hit pedestrians, injuring several.

London Bridge station has been closed "at the request of police" following what has been described as a “major police incident”.

One witness told the BBC: “There was a white van driver speeding into several people. It carried on across the pavement around the traffic and towards the Shard area.”

The Met Police said on Twitter: "We are dealing with an incident on London Bridge, when we have more information we will update this Twitter feed."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/van-hits-pedestrians-on-london-bridge-a7771581.html

I was invited down there for drinks with friends tonight. None of us ended up going.

Last edited by eddie on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news: Attacks in London

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

It had everything to do with Christianity

Its not practiced today as Christianity has no power base anymore.

Or had you not realised that?

People are less likely to believe literally in Christianity, the problem within Islam, is many still do

When was the Inquisition formed?

What has that got to do with how it was formed from Christian beliefs?

nothing worse than an apologist for religious violence

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news: Attacks in London

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh my, back to being he man, the skinny little man ha ha

You just dont like the fact i am right on this.

You cannot think for yourself and follow religious bullshit that controls your life

What a very wasted life indeed

I never said I was scaring you.

You just revealed that.

What more proof that violence and anger is ingrained within some Muslims through islamic teachings by the above.

I am not scared of you, but the fact you want people to be, says everything that is wrong and hateful about your religion.

Thanks for proving that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

What has that got to do with how it was formed from Christian beliefs?

nothing worse than an apologist for religious violence

Ha ha!

If you're not scared of me, why did you not answer such a simple question for an avid historian like yourself?

Answer the question or consider youself owned.

You must be rattled, you replied to the wrong post ha ha ha

Why again do you think or want people to be scared of you?

Islamic teachings again?

Laughing

It was the 15th century

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You must be rattled, you replied to the wrong post ha ha ha

Why again do you think or want people to be scared of you?

Islamic teachings again?

Laughing

It was the 15th century

Lol. Wait a minute........

Christians waited 1500 years (almost a millienia and a half) to start acting like Christians?

Yes, but they were butchering people for heresy long before this.

They had not the power to do so before the 10th century, but I guess you ignore that snip bit. It does not mean it was not done and sanctioned in the name of religion

History is littered with Christian violence

Show me how its not connected?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Another islamist terrorist attack... they even shouted "this is for allah"... but we are again being told that "it's nothing to do with islam"...!

It's time for the authorities to start rounding up and deporting those known to be a threat... or imprison them until they choose to leave the country for national security and the safety of everyone else!

And let's not forget that it was under a labour govt where they doubled the Muslim numbers here in uk through mass immigration and they allowed Muslim gangs of child rapists to operate all over the uk with impunity...

You know none of that's going to happen. So perhaps you need some more constructive solutions.

If what I said WAS already happening then we wouldn't be having such trouble now!

The problem is that we are not deporting or locking up those who are known to be a danger because of hand wringing leftie liberals complaining about the human rights of the terrorists instead of being concerned about the basic rights of normal UK citizens not to be blown up or run over and stabbed by the terrorists...

And... you didn't answer my previous question about the link between peados and terrorism in Islam ..

Have you never heard of Beslan ..!?

And did you not know that Mohammed was both a violent terrorist and a peado...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:34 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:the peaceful religion kicking off again???

still its only a few nutters ...send the fire brigade....(with a nod to quill)

Rolling Eyes

Haha...precisely.  Also, the OP says the driver of the van was white.  Was it a terrorist act?
no they said it was a white van
the 3 dead terrorists are all of a swarthy nature and member's of the religion of peace. they even shouted "this is for allah" as they started hacking at people, something a person doing a live interview on the BBC mentioned when he said he had personally sent in a video of them doing it. As far as I know that audio, if not the video itself has still not been aired, it had not been aired by 1pm last night when I went to bed.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:41 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Arrow

Fresh BBC news (via ABC Oz..) :

9 dead so far --  6 victims,  and 3 attackers (terrorists ?);
48 injured taken to hospital,  plus more "walking wounded".

Police and ambo' response was less than 9 minutes after the attack started --  can't get much quicker than that..       cheers       <<<     cheers the 'first responders'.
the police were on scene in 2 minutes the terrorists were dead in 8.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Arrow

Fresh BBC news (via ABC Oz..) :

9 dead so far --  6 victims,  and 3 attackers (terrorists ?);
48 injured taken to hospital,  plus more "walking wounded".

Police and ambo' response was less than 9 minutes after the attack started --  can't get much quicker than that..       cheers

Yes, that was a pretty fast response.

I wonder how long terrorists will think that these random attacks will work. People in pubs were chucking things at them to stop them, and now the general public might react much quicker to anyone who nips into a pub holding a large knife. They might even get better at jumping out of the way if a car is driven onto the pavement on a bridge.
in a provincial town the armed response time would be much longer, london is awash with armed units at the moment.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I certainly do NOT feel as safe in the knowledge that we now have 20000 less trained  and well equipped police officers patrolling the streets.
do you think those 20000 are all at one station, spread across the country it is a small cut in each station.
However resources were increased in anti terror police and security services. And we have a PM who does not have a problem authorising the police to shoot to kill, unlike the labour leader.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Another islamist terrorist attack... they even shouted "this is for allah"... but we are again being told that "it's nothing to do with islam"...!

It's time for the authorities to start rounding up and deporting those known to be a threat... or imprison them until they choose to leave the country for national security and the safety of everyone else!

And let's not forget that it was under a labour govt where they doubled the Muslim numbers here in uk through mass immigration and they allowed Muslim gangs of child rapists to operate all over the uk with impunity...
I know, deport them to where they were born.
Bradford, Birmingham, Muswell Hill.
That may not work.
yes deport them or intern them, but dont let them walk the streets of britain.

we are at war with radical islam and it is insane to let their troops have free reign of the country.

during WW2 we only had to worry about paratroopers dressed as nuns, quite rightly spies and enemy agents were shot or hanged.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Syl wrote:

I am surprised the authorities have not connected the silence that surrounded the Muslim gangs that preyed/prey on young white girls to the increasing terror attacks in the UK.
The intention may be different, but the silence that surrounds them enables these acts to flourish and grow.
People have GOT to speak out when they know something is happening under their noses, not only the families, friends, mosques these people go to, but the police and authorities, who are sometimes warned yet do little.
If not the terror acts we are seeing on a regular basis.....just like the grooming gangs....will grow and get stronger.

I had to laugh at the sheer stupidity of your post.

Paedophilia and terrorism? Really?
well he married a 9 year old and told his supporters to inflict terror on his enemies and their families.
his marriage to aisha is what paedo's today use as justification for old men marrying children throughout the arab world and beyond.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Syl wrote:

Did you actually read the post?

I said the intention is different but the silence surrounding both enables these acts to flourish and grow.

Carry on laughing.....did you refrain from dancing this time?

And that link is still beyond stupid.

Explain your rationale?
I know with Muslims it is Muslim first and foremost, except of course when you want to kill those wearing a different colour hat, but denying what has been proved over and over again just shows you up to be part of the problem not the solution.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
I know, deport them to where they were born.
Bradford, Birmingham, Muswell Hill.
That may not work.

Most Muslims here in uk were not born here... thos who are a threat should be removed...

so far all the terrorists have been born here though .
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Most Muslims here in uk were not born here... thos who are a threat should be removed...

You need to show a link to your evidence that "Most Muslins in the UK were not born here".

If you cannot, then I will take it as another of your racist lies.
My understanding of this forum is that controversial  statements that claim to be fact ( as in this case), must becsupported by an evidential link to that fact.
And not a link to a EDL/BNP forum or webpage either.
your hypocrisy is breathtaking.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You mean you have no answer to facts.

So next you will be telling me the Inquisition had nothing to do with Christianity?

You're right. The inquisition has nothing to do with Christianity.

Or it would be practiced today.
the inquisition gave you 2 weeks notice it was coming.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:59 pm

I know the hashtag prayforbritain was trending yesterday and tealight sales are soaring, but what I really want to know is, has Philip Schofield walked across london bridge yet.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:34 pm

For hand shandy...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:For hand shandy...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html
I see your mistake there, he only believes the mail when it supports his own warped world view.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:49 pm

We will take over Britain from the bellies of our women"
Statement from an Muslim several years ago, looks like he was telling the truth !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
well he married a 9 year old and told his supporters to inflict terror on his enemies and their families.
his marriage to aisha  is what paedo's today use as justification for old men marrying children throughout the arab world and beyond.

And your ignorance about Islam is not dissimilar to an Islamic extremist. And you have the audacity to accuse me of being part the problem.

Do you think I should be interned?

If you want to start to educate yourself:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

That's a more balanced view.

As for terrorising your enemies, again this is known as cherry picking verses of the Quran.

Nor can you violate the Islamic rules of war, at any cost. Which this attack clearly does.

There's nothing in that article that states that Aisha wasn't 9, just a lame estimate that she might have been anything between 9 and 19. Talk about hedging your bets! But I guess that everything was peachy so long as they both shared a cup and had camel races.

The truth of the matter is that, just like the Bible, nobody really knows how much of it is truth. It was written centuries ago by men. And while we're on the subject of interpretation...how about all the things Mo declared that aren't quite so savoury in the 21st Century? How about apostasy? How about homosexuals? I'll tell you what the Qur'an and the Bible have most in common. They're both a load of irrelevant bollocks.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
his marriage to aisha  is what paedo's today use as justification for old men marrying children throughout the arab world and beyond.

And your ignorance about Islam is not dissimilar to an Islamic extremist. And you have the audacity to accuse me of being part the problem.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

As for terrorising your enemies, again this is known as cherry picking verses of the Quran.

Nor can you violate the Islamic rules of war, at any cost. Which this attack clearly does.

OMG,  so that makes it all better, that some pathetic excuse that back then it was okay to rape 9 year old girls or that other monarchs did so.

wow

So tell me, why is it that Allah did not command though the sura's, "hey you pervert, its wrong to marry children and rape them?"

Kind of something a tad important that he missed out on saying, but hey sex slaves got his endorsement anyway and why ISIS think its okay to rape little girls.

You are seriously telling me a 50 year old is okay to marry a 9 year old based on some bullshit on puberty?

So yest lets hear the wisdom of this piss poor defense that leads to thousands of young girls forced into marriage each year against their will?

Now if we go with the view she was older, then why is it again what is taught is that she was 9 in the mainstream?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

she was a child, it is why old paedophile arabs justify marrying children to this day.
It's not my fault your cult is based on murder and paedophilia,
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

there are thousands of mentions of killing and war in the quorn.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

so far all the terrorists have been born here though .

No... that is not true flap...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:24 pm

For gods sake Mrs May....give us back our RIGHT to bear arms.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:For gods sake Mrs May....give us back our RIGHT to bear arms.

We all have the right to bear arms to protect ourselves...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:41 pm

try that whilst the cops are frisking you for a fixed blade knife, pepper spray, mace or even decide your walking staff is an "offensive weapon"...let alone anything more effective....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 am

The fundamental right to bear arms as 'defensive' weapons has never gone away...

Part of the bill of rights... and what the usa constitution right to bear arms is based on...

Albeit that here there have been certain restrictions that legislation has tried to impose for certain activities... and combined with laws against "possession of offensive weapon 'without good reason'" (being the full wording of the proscribed offence)... the fundamental right to bear arms for the legitimate reason of self defence still remains!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
You need to show a link to your evidence that "Most Muslins in the UK were not born here".

If you cannot, then I will take it as another of your racist lies.
My understanding of this forum is that controversial  statements that claim to be fact ( as in this case), must becsupported by an evidential link to that fact.
And not a link to a EDL/BNP forum or webpage either.
Didn't you marry a Muslim who wasn't  born in the UK, fuckwit?
Tommy is saying your wife is a threat .
Did you marry a jehadist?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Didn't you marry a Muslim who wasn't  born in the UK, fuckwit?
Tommy is saying your wife is a threat .
Did you marry a jehadist?

Again since where does this view come from that he married a Muslim?

I told you last time, that he did not

He would have to become a Muslim himself by converting in order to marry a Muslim woman and especially if living in Turkey, or she would likely be ostracized.

Stop bringing his wife into this

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The fundamental right to bear arms as 'defensive' weapons has never gone away...

Part of the bill of rights... and what the usa constitution right to bear arms is based on...

Albeit that here there have been certain restrictions that legislation has tried to impose for certain activities... and combined with laws against "possession of offensive weapon 'without good reason'" (being the full wording of the proscribed offence)... the fundamental right to bear arms for the legitimate reason of self defence still remains!

https://thelibertarianalliance.com/2014/12/22/the-british-constitution-and-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms-for-defence/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
she was a child, it is why old paedophile arabs justify  marrying children to this day.
It's not my fault your cult is based on murder and paedophilia,

If you are going to ignore knowledge when it's presented to you, then you are being wilfully ignorant. That is your fault.

Knowledge?

The works are uncorroborated hadiths compiled centuries after the events

What matters more is what is believed is it not?

Now its great to those Muslims who view her as older. The reality is the vast majority view her as 9 when married and its because of this and how Muhammad is deified, that we see a prolific problem of child brides in Muslim communities.

So how is he being ignorant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Knowledge?

The works are uncorroborated hadiths compiled centuries after the events

What matters more is what is believed is it not?

Now its great to those Muslims who view her as older. The reality is the vast majority view her as 9 when married and its because of this and how Muhammad is deified, that we see a prolific problem of child brides in Muslim communities.

So how is he being ignorant?

Vast majority? Again more ignorance.  And highly unsubstantiated

So you are telling me the majority of Muslims do not follow the hadiths of Bukhari?

Or that Child brides is a huge problem within Islamic communities?

I notice you still avoid the point

Sp show me how many islamic scholars refute the bukhari hadiths on age out of all world wide know scholars?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you are telling me the majority of Muslims do not follow the hadiths of Bukhari?

Or that Child brides is a huge problem within Islamic communities?

I notice you still avoid the point

Sp show me how many islamic scholars refute the bukhari hadiths on age out of all world wide know scholars?

Take your time

Lol! I told you couldn't substantiate it. And you just proved it.

lol I knew you would give me a piss poor answer

So I gave you the opportunity to disprove me, when I know most schoalrs back bukhari

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:47 am

Crying or Very sad

Two Aussies confirmed among dead...

Two Australian women, working in London, were today confirmed among the 7 dead after the London Bridge attacks ;

http://www.smh.com.au/world/two-australians-confirmed-dead-in-london-bridge-terror-attack-20170606-gwlz03.html

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/sara-zelenaks-family-bracing-for-the-worst-after-london-terror-attack/news-story/1896a9719b1d6c68722ce64d0b3f1c3b

Adding these to the four previously named among the 48 injured, this brings the tally to 6 Australians identified among the victims of this atrocity..

http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-got-f-up-australian-injured-in-london-terror-attacks-recalls-stabbing-20170604-gwkbt0.html

https://pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/watch-aussie-stabbed-in-london-attack-gives-casual/c466bd27-b1bd-4acc-96fe-3359340bec36.htm
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:21 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol I knew you would give me a piss poor answer

So I gave you the opportunity to disprove me, when I know most schoalrs back bukhari

Lol!

How many Islamic scholars do you know? ZERO.

So why lie about what you think Islamic know?

Islamic scholars are familiar with the science of Hadith and how Sahih Bukari and Sahih Muslim (you scholar friend didn't tell you about this one) should be treated.

You're as much a scholar of Islam as Smelly Bandit thought he was.

Well the onus is to show that the majority do not agre, lol lol lol lol

You see i can write lol, it proves you have the immaturity of a toddler ha ha

So again I suggest you put up the view i am wrong as the mainstream view is that she was 9

The science?

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 3 3489511464

Please explain this science?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:31 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well the onus is to show that the majority do not agre, lol lol lol lol

You see i can write lol, it proves you have the immaturity of a toddler ha ha

So again I suggest you put up the view i am wrong as the mainstream view is that she was 9

The science?

Breaking news: Attacks in London  - Page 3 3489511464

Please explain this science?

The fact you don't know the science of the Hadith, just demonstrated your ignorance.

That's all I need. Thank you.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Science?

What science?

Show me the scientific method used on historical works, that have no corroborating evidence? They were not compiled until centuries after the event. That means that lack validity and are open to being fake. A person centuries after has no idea or could know if they are valid.

So again show me this science applied to historicity?

This should be hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:04 pm

A body has been found in the Thames believed to be that of missing Frenchman Xavier Thompson who has not been seen since the night of the attack.
This brings the total of victims to eight.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/national-news-breaking-body-found-in-thames-after-london-terror-attack-1-8582304
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:33 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Crying or Very sad

Two Aussies confirmed among dead...

Two Australian women, working in London, were today confirmed among the 7 dead after the London Bridge attacks ;

http://www.smh.com.au/world/two-australians-confirmed-dead-in-london-bridge-terror-attack-20170606-gwlz03.html

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/sara-zelenaks-family-bracing-for-the-worst-after-london-terror-attack/news-story/1896a9719b1d6c68722ce64d0b3f1c3b

Adding these to the four previously named among the 48 injured, this brings the tally to 6 Australians identified among the victims of this atrocity..

http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-got-f-up-australian-injured-in-london-terror-attacks-recalls-stabbing-20170604-gwkbt0.html

https://pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/watch-aussie-stabbed-in-london-attack-gives-casual/c466bd27-b1bd-4acc-96fe-3359340bec36.htm

How awful for their families having to fly those bodies home.

All those poor victims. Sad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next