NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

+7
eddie
Fuzzy Zack
HoratioTarr
veya_victaous
The Devil, You Know
Syl
nicko
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body - Page 3 Empty At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 6:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

One of Manchester's biggest mosques has refused to bury the body of the Manchester terrorist who killed 22 last week. It is thought his body remains unburied and councils, funeral directors and now the city's mosques, refuse to deal with it.

According to the Daily Mail, the bomber's body has been kept in a morgue outside Manchester.

The Manchester Evening News has reported that the city’s authorities are reportedly doing "everything in their power" to stop him being cremated, buried, or laid to rest in any way in the Greater Manchester area.

Manchester Central Mosque, one of Manchester's largest Muslim funeral providers, has said it will have nothing to do with the body.

A spokesman from the place of worship told the Evening Standard that its executive committee had met and agreed not to inter the remains of Abedi if his family made a request.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/one-manchesters-biggest-mosques-refuses-bury-salman-abedis-body/

I hope all the Mosques in this country refuse to do so.
Well done this Mosque, lets hope they start something that will spread to all Mosques and is hitting back against the terrorists.

Back to top Go down

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body - Page 3 Empty Re: At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:@Zack

No I totally disagree and so do the many imams who will not be performing Namaz for him.

Actions speak louder than words and we have to start treating the dead with same rules they applied when they were alive.

It's become a political matter and I for one believe his body deserves no respect at all.

It is most interesting to get an insight into the philosophy of your faith, SM.

I am both Anglican and Methodist (OK, I was was baptised Anglican but I prefer the informality of Methodism - and Charles Wesley did write some cracking hymns!) but we share a little ceremony known as "the peace" where we shake hands with members of the congregation around us and wish them "The peace of the Lord."

I'm sure I will not suffer hellfire and damnation if I offer the same to you. How are you, dear girl? haven't heard from you for a while.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body - Page 3 Empty Re: At Last - One of Manchester's biggest mosques refuses to bury Salman Abedi's body

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

No I totally disagree and so do the many imams who will not be performing Namaz for him.

Actions speak louder than words and we have to start treating the dead with same rules they applied when they were alive.

It's become a political matter and I for one believe his body deserves no respect at all.

It is most interesting to get an insight into the philosophy of your faith, SM.

I am both Anglican and Methodist (OK, I was was baptised Anglican but I prefer the informality of Methodism - and Charles Wesley did write some cracking hymns!) but we share a little ceremony known as "the peace" where we shake hands with members of the congregation around us and wish them "The peace of the Lord."

I'm sure I will not suffer hellfire and damnation if I offer the same to you. How are you, dear girl? haven't heard from you for a while.

And I will greatly shake your hand back and wish you peace Wink islam is all about intentions and not pretence!

Im very well and wishing you the same Moley x

It's been a while huh! Sorry life just gets way too busy and I'm always thinking ok I'll reply to that thread later but then stuff happens and days go past so I thought nope I'm definitely going to get my rant in today lol

So here I am for an hour at least.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 pm

eddie wrote:I agree SM.

Thanks Eddie

I just thinkZack is nicer person than me in this instance. Lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:27 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Are the scholars doing it for political reasons or Islamic reasons?

And as a Muslim, you have no right to change a religious practice or ritual, as how we are buried is prescribed of God. You would be committing "bidah".

It's not for you to treat this man when he says dead. His body will rot and God will judge his soul. God gave that man his body as gift. You are disrespecting that gift if you do not bury it properly.

You are in effect making a judgement of God and therefore acting like one. Why would you want to do something so haram?

I suggest you look into this further. But this was the Islam I was raised and scripture backs my view.

Nobody is changing a practice, they are simply refusing to perform.

As again, why should they

Oh man the religious babble about god, no wonder their is massive problems in the islamic world.

His parents created him, not any myth

Its not a judgement, you want someone to honour this terrorist, then i suggest you perform the ritual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:35 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh man the religious babble about god, no wonder their is massive problems in the islamic world.

Its not a judgement, you want someone to honour this terrorist, then i suggest you perform the ritual

I've got you jumping from thread to thread like my prison bitch.

Oh acting the hard man again ha ha ha

You seriously are like a toddler.

I mean you must have a stonking hard on at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

And as a Muslim, you have no right to change a religious practice or ritual, as how we are buried is prescribed of God. You would be committing "bidah".

It's not for you to treat this man when he says dead. His body will rot and God will judge his soul. God gave that man his body as gift. You are disrespecting that gift if you do not bury it properly.

You are in effect making a judgement of God and therefore acting like one. Why would you want to do something so haram?

I suggest you look into this further. But this was the Islam I was raised and scripture backs my view.

Have you read the Hadith on the prophet not performing Namez e janazah on a person who committed suicide? I know the Sahabas performed it. Prophet was making a point.

I understand your view but in the climate we are in I strongly disagree.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Nothing to do with you what someone believes in. Stop bashing religious people all the fucking time.

Your pretence of not being a bigot is slipping away and your true colours are showing. Smelly B really did a great job on you. He hasn't gone away he's morphed right into you!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:15 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Nothing to do with you what someone believes in. Stop bashing religious people all the fucking time.

Your pretence of not being a bigot is slipping away and your true colours are showing. Smelly B really did a great job on you. He hasn't gone away he's morphed right into you!

Again I stand against prejudice and discrimination of people..

All people are bigoted towards things they do not like, including yourself

Where did I bash religious people?

I am being critical of a belief and its high time Muslims learn to grow up and understand people will be critical

As a Muslim, are you not by default bigoted to Christians?

Do you believe Jesus is the son of God for example? This is central to their belief.

No belief should have protection from ridicule or criticism..

Its high Time Muslims more than anyone understands this

Again are you critical of Zionism for example?

Does that make you bigoted towards the majority of Jews or does it make you critical of Zionism itself?

take your time

Last edited by Thorin on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:22 pm

I am always interested to hear your views SM, I agree with what you say 100%.

Religion has nothing to do with this, as has been mentioned in this thread Brady should never be entitled to a burial of his choice either...he wanted his ashes to be scattered on the moors, the place where some of his victims still lie.

When someone has acted with such evilness in life, they deserve no respect when they die....to me they are just waste.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Syl wrote:

I am always interested to hear your views SM, I agree with what you say 100%.

Religion has nothing to do with this, as has been mentioned in this thread Brady should never be entitled to a burial of his choice either...he wanted his ashes to be scattered on the moors, the place where some of his victims still lie.

When someone has acted with such evilness in life, they deserve no respect when they die....to me they are just waste.

Thanks Syl.

Exactly people like Brady do not deserve anything and should just rot away! When you commit such heinous crimes no one should 'respect' any of your wishes.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I am being critical of a belief and its high time Muslims learn to grow up and understand people will be critical

Do you believe Jesus is the son of God for example? This is central to their belief.

Does that make you bigoted towards the majority of Jews or does it make you critical of Zionism itself?

take your time

Really when do I bash Christians or any one of a different faith?

Raggamuffin is the only Christian I know here and I have never criticised her faith and she has shown me the same courtesy.

The problem with you is that you fail to understand the difference between debating and bashing.

You do that often and you have been pulled for it.

The only one who needs to grow up is you.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

take your time

Really when do I bash Christians or any one of a different faith?

Raggamuffin is the only Christian I know here and I have never criticised her faith and she has shown me the same courtesy.

The problem with you is that you fail to understand the difference between debating and bashing.

You do that often and you have been pulled for it.

The only one who need to grow up is you.

You do by default, or do you not even understand that by beliefs that conflict with other faiths?

You need to understand and take criticism

You just proved you have not grown up, as at no point was I being horrible to religious people but question beliefs.

As stated you are highly critical of Zionism, so by your own flawed methodology, you are bigoted to countless Jews, when there is nothing wrong with being critical of Zionism.

So learn to understand people find problems with religious beliefs, just as they do political beliefs.

I mean what next are you going to tel me me its wrong to be critical of nazism and that its naziophobic?

Do you see how poor you are being

I mean I never attacked you and you came out with immature comments about smelly and the only reason you did, is because again we see those of religious beliefs unable to take criticism of religious beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:22 pm

There is questioning a religious faith and there's bashing one.
Please didge, be aware of the difference. I know you get passionate but remain mindful that religion is a personal and intricate emotion for any religious individual.

We all respect each other's beliefs on here.  I have a deep respect for others' faiths to be honest as it's a very personal thing for them...though I do enjoy the odd reigious joke, got to admit it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:29 pm

eddie wrote:There is questioning a religious faith and there's bashing one.
Please didge, be aware of the difference. I know you get passionate but remain mindful that religion is a personal and intricate emotion for any religious individual.

We all respect each other's beliefs on here.  I have a deep respect for others' faiths to be honest as it's a very personal thing for them...though I do enjoy the odd reigious joke, got to admit it.

i will always be critical of beliefs and if you think i am going to bow down to something you want to protect beliefs, then you are  bonkers.

I was attacked here and will never respect bad beliefs

Are you telling me I should respect beliefs against homosexuality?

So you can have deep respect, i do not when those beliefs effect and harm people.

When people learn to take their views as personal and not impose them on others, then I will happily respect

So do even dare try and impose some crap rules that do not exist

The day you do that, you protect hateful beliefs from the rightful bashings and criticism they should received

You want to bow to blasphemy, be my guest, i will not

So dont dare come out with that load of crap again that i have to respect beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Okay so look how you just spoke to me. Did I speak to you like that or accuse you of anything or mention "rules"?
I only asked that you not be so dogged and rude in your debates.

Waste of time that was.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 pm

eddie wrote:Okay so look how you just spoke to me. Did I speak to you like that or accuse you of anything or mention "rules"?
I only asked that you not be so dogged and rude in your debates.

Waste of time that was.

Well would you say i was wrong to bash a view promoted on here which claimed homosexuals were abnormal?

This has been done, are you telling me you respect that belief?

Rude, did you see the comments both zack and Sxexy made, or are you as blind as a bat? i did not moan and just commented my views,

So if you claim I am rude, where and why did you fail to them? Dont bother, what you did here was dumb

I mean am i hateful like smelly?

Sometimes you are a right wally eddie

Again don't try and impose your beliefs on me and I wont on you.

That means i do not have to respect bad beliefs

You just made yourself look biased, as you feel for sexy being a Muslims, you make a victim out of her (after she just insulted me) and that is what its more about. As you are protecting against me rightly being critical of her religion.

So how about you start being honest as to why you really jumped in.

Again dont ever tell me to respect bad beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Didge I already explained myself and no, I don't think you're anything like smelly bandit (is anyone?).

Stop being so sensitive. All I did was suggest that because religion is so personal, it's better to approach people with respect (that actually goes for all debate really but especially sensitive issues).

I am NOT saying you mustn't tackle beliefs - don't make things up. Just do it a little more tactfully as you're dealing with something intricately delicate.

It's advice didge, thats all. Take it or leave it mate.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Seems to me you're sitting in judgement of her in the name of God. Who gives you the right to try and put a guilt trip on someone else because they disagree with you?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:50 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I already explained myself and no, I don't think you're anything like smelly bandit (is anyone?).

Stop being so sensitive. All I did was suggest that because religion is so personal, it's better to approach people with respect (that actually goes for all debate really but especially sensitive issues).

I am NOT saying you mustn't tackle beliefs - don't make things up. Just do it a little more tactfully as you're dealing with something intricately delicate.

It's advice didge, thats all. Take it or leave it mate.

Really, as do you tell Ben to be tack-full when he speaks about trumps Beliefs

Or Republican beliefs

How about opposing Tory and labour supporters on here?

Do you tell them to be tactful over their right and left wing beliefs?

Of course you do not, as we both know you are being utterly hypocritical. As you want to create an imaginary barrier to protect religious beliefs and the reason?

Its due to the over sensitivity of religious people.

I suggest that if you wish to bow down to people overly offended due to their religion rightly being bashed or ridiculed, then that is your option. Though I doubt you gave or care about any Christians when watching the "Life of Brian" as its very funny but was certainly seen as offensive to some Christians. All you do is back the view to stop and deny people the right to bash what they see as bad beliefs. All you do is empower those who commit violence due to being offended by those critical or who ridicule religion. You are empowering people to be and remain offended simple because of them not liking people challenging their beliefs. You thus back the view of Blasphemy itself.

So take your advice and use it evenly to all posters daily and when you do that and to those who do not respect my beliefs or the beliefs of others, even though I do not call that they do. Then i might open up to you actually being balanced here.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:53 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Hadith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well would you say i was wrong to bash a view promoted on here which claimed homosexuals were abnormal?

This has been done, are you telling me you respect that belief?

Rude, did you see the comments both zack and Sxexy made, or are you as blind as a bat? i did not moan and just commented my views,

So if you claim I am rude, where and why did you fail to them? Dont bother, what you did here was dumb

I mean am i hateful like smelly?

Sometimes you are a right wally eddie

Again don't try and impose your beliefs on me and I wont on you.

That means i do not have to respect bad beliefs

You just made yourself look biased, as you feel for sexy being a Muslims, you make a victim out of her (after she just insulted me) and that is what its more about. As you are protecting against me rightly being critical of her religion.

So how about you start being honest as to why you really jumped in.

Again dont ever tell me to respect bad beliefs

To be fair....

Smelly was never hateful. Just pathetically stupid and ignorant.

But I liked him and consider him a friend from the all Sky forum days.

Good for you

Now answer me this, as a Muslim how can  you respect the views of Non-believers, when you believe through your Islamic beliefs, they are doomed to suffer unimaginable pain and suffering for their beliefs?

Do you believe your deity is right to condemn them and make them suffer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Good for you

Now answer me this, as a Muslim how can  you respect the views of Non-believers, when you believe through your Islamic beliefs, they are doomed to suffer unimaginable pain and suffering for their beliefs?

Do you believe your deity is right to condemn them and make them suffer?

Didge, have you not been reading my last 3 or 4 posts above, in this very same thread?

Do you want me to mention the "J" word again?

Let's see if you're more intelligent than Smelly.

So you evade answering again.

Lets break it down further.

Through your beliefs in Islam, what is meant to happen to Non-Believers?

Its a very simple question

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you evade answering again.

Lets break it down further.

Through your beliefs in Islam, what is meant to happen to Non-Believers?

Its a very simple question

Try again

If you understood what I said above, you wouldn't have to ask the question.

Prove me wrong...

Tell me what's the "J" word I said above and we can continue like grown ups or I'll tease you like a child. You choose.

So again you evade

What is the punishment for those who disbelieve in Islam and do not surrender to the will of Allah?

I am doing this not for you actually, but to prove a very valid point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So again you evade

What is the punishment for those who disbelieve in Islam and do not surrender to the will of Allah?

I am doing this not for you actually, but to prove a very valid point

Then tell me what is the "J" word I keep mentioning in this thread?

If you don't know, then ask. Then we can continue.

You tell me what relevance that has to my question?

None

You are giving me feeble excuse to my questions

What is the punishment for Non-Believers in islam?

try again

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 pm

None believers are killed aren't they?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:30 pm

nicko wrote:None believers are killed aren't they?

I am talking about what is taught in regards to when people die and what happens to them in the Islamic afterlife Nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You tell me what relevance that has to my question?

None

You are giving me feeble excuse to my questions

What is the punishment for Non-Believers in islam?

try again

I'm finding it hilarious that you're either too scared or too stupid to mention a single word. HA HA!

Your loss, bruv. Not mine.

So you avoided again and can only again insult. Is this really what Islam teaches you?

I shall wait to see if Sexy can answer, as I have no doubt she will answer and give me an honest answer to.

So as you have avoided like the plague, i shall await to see if Sexy answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3