NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corbyn's actual speech, without RW spin

2 posters

Go down

Corbyn's actual speech, without RW spin Empty Corbyn's actual speech, without RW spin

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Actually listen to it and make up your own minds, take no notice of the dodgy one, his screws need tightening.

Back to top Go down

Corbyn's actual speech, without RW spin Empty Re: Corbyn's actual speech, without RW spin

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:52 pm

sassy wrote:Actually listen to it and make up your own minds, take no notice of the dodgy one, his screws need tightening.

lol!

So sassy is so scared of my views, she is demanding people do not listen to me

You cannot make it up

He will now lose what he had gained in the Polls off this.

Back to top Go down

Corbyn's actual speech, without RW spin Empty Re: Corbyn's actual speech, without RW spin

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Scared of you! Some chance. Nope, you just bore the shit out of them so they can't be bothered to read or watch the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 4:01 pm

sassy wrote:Scared of you!   Some chance.   Nope, you just bore the shit out of them so they can't be bothered to read or watch the truth.

Then why are you telling people not to listen to me?

That is a massive sign of fear

The reality is nobody is buying this bullshit blame the west crap anymore

They can see what exactly is the problem with Islamic terrorism and they know in many cases and places in the world are being attacked for for no part they have played in the Middle East.

What crime or foriegn policy did the Yazidi's do sassy to be raped, murdered and enslaved?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Bless, you tried to bury this didn't you lol

Some come on folks, find out for yourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:20 pm

sassy wrote:Bless, you tried to bury this didn't you lol

Some come on folks, find out for yourselves.

Yes bless indeed, as why do you shy away from answering the question Sassy

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 27, 2017 8:18 am

What about the speech? Did he write it? He's using teleprompt of course, so he's reading it.

I listened to it, and it was as I expected - it was full of the usual rhetoric about how we will not be divided, how the people of Manchester were marvellous, and how we'll all support the victims for ever. He did the usual thing about saying it wasn't all Muslims doing this kind of thing.

It was a party political broadcast though was it not? He took the opportunity to blame the Tories. He blamed the prison system, foreign policy, and cuts in the police, etc. In the next breath he said nobody could explain these acts of terror, so how is he going to address the "causes" if he can't explain them?

So one of his solutions is to make sure that the army are only deployed abroad if there's a plan whereby an outcome can be secured to give lasting peace. Does he mean that countries should be occupied by the British rather than leaving a power vacuum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 27, 2017 10:34 am

I have to question the wisdom of saying that terrorist acts will not break the British spirit or divide society. It's not just Corbyn who said that, it's pretty much all politicians who say it after every single terrorist event. Isn't that just sending a message to the terrorists to say that you'll have to try much harder than that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat May 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What about the speech? Did he write it? He's using teleprompt of course, so he's reading it.

I listened to it, and it was as I expected - it was full of the usual rhetoric about how we will not be divided, how the people of Manchester were marvellous, and how we'll all support the victims for ever. He did the usual thing about saying it wasn't all Muslims doing this kind of thing.

It was a party political broadcast though was it not? He took the opportunity to blame the Tories. He blamed the prison system, foreign policy, and cuts in the police, etc. In the next breath he said nobody could explain these acts of terror, so how is he going to address the "causes" if he can't explain them?

So one of his solutions is to make sure that the army are only deployed abroad if there's a plan whereby an outcome can be secured to give lasting peace. Does he mean that countries should be occupied by the British rather than leaving a power vacuum?

All party leaders' speeches are written by professional speechwriters. Also, they are all coached intensively on how to deal with radio, TV and press interviews - particularly the hostile ones.

After I retired from full time employment I made quite a bit of money doing exactly the same thing, though not, I hasten to add, for political parties.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down