NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbroken Monkey Clutches Her Child After It Collapsed... And It Regains Consciousness 2 Minutes Later

Go down

Heartbroken Monkey Clutches Her Child After It Collapsed... And It Regains Consciousness 2 Minutes Later Empty Heartbroken Monkey Clutches Her Child After It Collapsed... And It Regains Consciousness 2 Minutes Later

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

A photographer's shot of a mother monkey and her unconscious child captures the pain of a mother.

Heartbroken Monkey Clutches Her Child After It Collapsed... And It Regains Consciousness 2 Minutes Later Lz5j8-monkey-sad-viral-holding-baby
Photo credit: Avinash Lodhi / Caters News Agency

Photographer Avinash Lodhi captured the shot in Jabalphur, India.
However, her stress was unwarranted. Moments after the photo was taken, the youngster appeared to make a full recovery.
In conversation with iChowk, Avinash said, "This photo is very close to my heart. I took in Jabalpur in April and in all these years taking photographs, I had never clicked such visuals of emotions in an animal."

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/2204/Heartbroken-Monkey-Clutches-Her-Child-After-It-Collapsed-And-It-Regains-Consciousness-2-Minutes-Later#qYjGR7vJiWkot6Gx.99

Back to top Go down