NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying dog goes on ultimate bucket list adventure with heartbroken owner

Go down

Dying dog goes on ultimate bucket list adventure with heartbroken owner Empty Dying dog goes on ultimate bucket list adventure with heartbroken owner

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Dying dog goes on ultimate bucket list adventure with heartbroken owner Capture_3538732b

When dog owner Todd Burchanowski found out his beloved pet was dying of cancer he decided to make sure their final few weeks together were truly memorable.

The heartbroken resident from Pennsylvania is taking his female poodle beagle mix named Reyes on the ultimate bucket list adventure.

Vets diagnosed the eight-year-old dog with terminal lymphoma and gave her just two months to live back in November.

“I was absolutely devastated,” the 36-year-old teacher told ABC News. “I love her to death and she’s my best friend. I count on her for a lot of things, not just companionship. To hear she’s not going to be around, that really took its toll on me.”

He added: “Reyes is so important in my life, in my family life, [to] the kids at school … I always have a Reyes story to tell.

“I thought it would be a good idea if all the people in her life came up with an item for the list.”

The list of 81 adventures includes a trip to Niagara Falls, a swimming lesson, running at the beach and even getting married.

Dying dog goes on ultimate bucket list adventure with heartbroken owner 12348167_10153818773256255_8697518683804320929_n

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12076580/Todd-Burchanowski-Dying-dog-taken-on-ultimate-bucket-list-adventure.html

This is so sad Sad Lots of precious memories being made, Number 16 Riding with the Jeep Top Off is my favourite pic I love you

Back to top Go down

Dying dog goes on ultimate bucket list adventure with heartbroken owner Empty Re: Dying dog goes on ultimate bucket list adventure with heartbroken owner

Post by eddie Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Top of the list: but the dog some cannabis oil.
Take away the pain and a possible cure.

That's what my Aussie mate is doing - her lovely dog Pluto has been diagnosed with cancer.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down