NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly astrological forecast for April 2017

Go down

Monthly astrological forecast for April 2017  Empty Monthly astrological forecast for April 2017

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Aries April 2017

‘I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you more and more every time,
When you leave I’m begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I’m feeling and my pride is the one to blame.
‘Cuz I know I don’t understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can.’ Beyonce

Romance blossoms in April but you might be ticking the ‘it’s complicated’ box on Facebook, having said that there is a degree of secrecy in your love life so you might decide to vanish from social media until you’ve sorted yourself out. Watch out for a Zombie-ing; this is when someone who has Ghosted you (vanished without trace) staggers back into your life by liking a tweet or dropping you an innocuous text.

Being an Aries, you can be quick to forgive but look for the deeper lesson. Venus is still retrograde until the 15th, and she’s is in your illusion/secretive/fluffy and past life sector. Yes, you have extra love empathy at this time, but also you might be dealing with an addiction or tumbling into a lovers problems without a rescue kit. Use your soul compass to find your way through as this position also makes you extra psychic.

There’s potential for a massive career and financial shift on the 6th April as Mars your Ruler is trine Pluto the Lord of change. Get focused as your career could go into limbo after the 10th as Mercury is about to go retrograde, we all know what that means, complications around contracts and misunderstandings. Read everything twice and pause before you click send. Don’t fire off any angry emails without thinking or burn anyone with that Aries fire without thinking about the consequences.

Saturn, the Lord of responsibility, is also going retro in your learning/travel zone. There is karma to sort from your past (could even be past life karma so pay attention to anyone you meet from a different country or culture). Anything to do with these areas has a deeper significance that it first appears. You might find yourself having contact with a country you’ve been to before.

The April Full Moon is in your relationship zone so if you’re happy you have a peak emotional and sensual experience with your mate, having said that if you are not happy, this emotional Moon brings all of your buried feelings to the surface and shows you the truth about your love life. Use this energy as the impetus to make the changes you need to to find your bliss. Love and take care of your beautiful soul and know you are worthy of an equal love.

The Sun conjunct Uranus in your sign is making you a tad unpredictable and wild on the 14th, Uranus likes to bring in the unexpected so anything could happen. This combination also gives you the confidence to express your genius. Venus goes direct on the 15th making love and passion less stressful. Single? Venus direct brings sweet, sweet love into your life and it all gets a bit soft and soppy.

The Sun leaves you on the 19th but enters your 2nd house of money and security, avoid spending like a Kardashian and focus on laying some concrete foundations, and people have the confidence to invest in you if you show them you’re dependable.

With Mercury going into your sign and Mars your feisty Ruler going into your 3rd house of communication you won’t be backwards in coming forwards! You can’t help but express your feelings and opinions and get very heated if anyone gives you any crap. Having said that it’s important to think before you speak (Mercury retro remember!)

The New Moon on the 26th gives you the power to move forward and make some money, she’s sextile Neptune the spiritual in your fated/karmic/secretive/psychic zone so fate could step in and deliver you a financial boost or gift.

Venus enters Aries on the 28th making you hot, alluring and a creature to desire. You also love the chase and may make your frisky way toward a new love interest.

April 2017 Taurus

‘You gotta make a decision to be the one difference in your life
And turn it around
Turn it around, turn it around’ Angel Haze

Your Ruler Venus retrograde in your friend’s house is bringing back a slew of people from your past. You find this kinda unsettling as you can’t help but feel the tug of the old days. If you ever had a friend with ‘benefits’ you might stumble into them on a night out. How do you feel about this? You’ve recently mixed with new people or joined forces in a collaboration with like-minded people that inspire you (if not, get your Taurus bum out there and hustle your ideas!). With motivational Mars in your sign trine Pluto the Lord of change on the 6th, you’re intent on making changes, being daring, bold and adventurous. Go for it, don’t let others hold you back.

Saturn retrograde on the 6th is making you deal with past responsibilities that went wrong. You’re facing some old karma and having to admire where you went wrong. Eventually this will give you great power and freedom but for now it might feel like a bit of a bummer that you don’t want to deal with, Saturn does not take no for an answer. Do your homework and then move on! On the 8th your lesson is about the balance of power in relationships and how you respond to feeling powerless when in love.

If all this was not enough we have Mercury turning retrograde too, and he is in your first house. You are about to change your mind about something significant, be incredibly careful how you express yourself and how you respond to others. Words are spells and words are magic so use them wisely or you might end up like Mickey Mouse in Fantasia.

The April Full Moon is giving you clarity about your health and well-being. Perhaps life has been an endurance recently, and this slog has made you feel run down? Give yourself an MOT, go to the doc, sort out a new fitness regime and do a bit of boring clean eating. You might find it suits you!

An astonishing psychic coincidence or magical experience could occur on the 14th, and you feel so much more yourself on the 15th when Venus prepares to go direct. Your bushy tail is back, and you feel exhilarated by the possibility in the Spring air. The Sun entering your sign on the 19th brings an energy reboot and a glow of planetary confidence.

The New Moon on the 26th has your name written on it. This is a fabulous day to reinvent yourself and dump all the baggage from the past. It’s a brand spanking new cycle so make a wish and dream big.

Your Ruler Venus shifts signs on the 28th, taking you into dreamy ungrounded territory. You are much more sentimental than usual and hunger for a soul love. Make sure you’re not putting a lover or potential lover on a pedestal just to fulfil your high expectations. You’re worthy of the real deal so keep it real.

April 2017 Gemini

‘So there it is, damn
Feels like I just woke up or something’ Eminem

Go easy on yourself this month my Mercurial friend; you’ve got a whole heap of past situations to process as Mercury your Ruler is one of the Planets going backwards this month, causing mayhem in your communication zone and dragging you back to reflect on the past. Before we get to that, let’s talk about love. Venus the Planet of all things Amore is going retrograde yet, funnily enough, she is in your career zone. If you had an ex you worked with or met at work maybe there needs to be a little bit of letting go? Or perhaps someone you worked with is going to pop back in as a flirtation; you know what they say about mixing business with pleasure, though! Another way of experiencing this is looking at your current career and how it differs from the past. Are you happier now or have you lost your passion for what you do? Venus can help you re-discover your work mojo but only if you do the ‘work’ and find out how you lost your vision.

Mars trine Pluto on the 6th makes you smoking hot and very lusty, something deep, mysterious, compelling and irresistible may occur. Prepare for an enchanting encounter that could disconcert you with its intensity. If you’re in love, it could be on of those soul moments where you merge and come together, but if you’re single you may be tempted by something taboo or naughty.

Mercury retrograde on the 10th plunges you into confusion, technology mayhem, odd conversations and delays. Double check everything you write, try to avoid signing contracts or committing to new plans. Remember ‘this too shall pass’. People from the past are even more likely to appear and tempt you back to chaos. This goes on until the 3rd of May.

On the 11th the Full Moon fans the flames of your creative and sensual ardour, expect lots of giggling and playfulness. The Moon is showing you what and how to be joyful. Venus goes direct on the 15th bringing back your emotional clarity and pushing you in the right direction. Look out for a mystical, cosmic conversation on the 20th- you have psychic powers on this day so pay careful attention to your dreams and intuitions.

Mars enters your sign on the 21st giving you a recharge and filling you full of go, go, go. Avoid losing your temper with people you perceive to be moving too slowly, patience is needed or you could get tangled up in a pointless argument.

The New Moon on the 26th leads you into the next stage of your soul evolution. You have the choice to listen to your spirit and the whispering of your wise soul or surrender to debauchery and illusion, find the middle ground! A work offer seems interesting but make sure it’s for real and not someone talking a good game.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Monthly astrological forecast for April 2017  Empty Re: Monthly astrological forecast for April 2017

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:21 pm

April 2017 Cancer

‘So before I save someone else, I’ve got to save myself
And before I blame someone else, I’ve got to save myself
And before I love someone else, I’ve got to love myself‘ Ed Sheeran

Moon Goddess! It’s time to focus! This month brings a few challenges if you lose sight of your goal, pay attention to what’s going on around you and subtle shifts of energy or you could fall out of pace and feel like you’re going backwards. Backwards is a big theme this month as Venus the Planet of love in your 9th house of adventure is retrograde causing delays and casting your mind back to a time of greater experiences. Perhaps you were reckless with your heart in the past? Perhaps you have decided it’s better safe than sorry? The Universe does not want you to forget how it is to expand, grow and embrace new experiences. Perhaps a wild ex springs to mind? Or you bump into an old buddy that reminds you of your younger self? With Venus/Mercury and Saturn all going backwards at various points, this is a month to observe and take in the meaning of odd coincidences that occur and how you can reclaim some of the old you to enhance the current you.

Saturn Lord of responsibility from the 6th is taking you to task about your habits and ability to care for yourself. How healthy and fit are you compared to the past? Are you making excuses? Think about a time where you felt the most fabulous and incorporate some of your daily practices/routines back into your life. You should find this oddly liberating!

If you’re in a relationship that is not working or you’re unhappy, don’t lash out and criticise your partner. (or if you are single and unhappy don’t punish or be horrible to yourself) do the work needed together to make it right, go to couple counselling, get your sensual mojo back, reignite intimacy, or think about moving on and letting it go. Make love your mantra and don’t let Venus Square Saturn tempt you into finger pointing, one finger pointed forward points three fingers backwards blah blah! You got this if you use your natural nurturing skills to support yourself and see others’ point of view.

Mercury goes retrograde in your friendship/collaboration zone on the 10th, causing chaos or confusion when making plans or fulfilling deadlines. Be super cautious when you make a comment on social media, that sarcastic tweet could go viral and still be hanging around in 10 years when your name is googled! Speak and share with kindness and you can’t go wrong.

The Full Moon on the 11th shines a cosmic light on your home and family. You know the drill, the Moon when full pumps up your emotions and fills you with insight. What needs to change in your home? Is there a family situation that needs your attention?

Venus goes direct on the 15th hooray! She is swooping in to bring you the adventure you have been missing. Shake things up, do things differently in love. If you’re single, you could meet someone dashing, exciting and unlike anyone you have ever met. It’s time to evolve your love and open your arms to the new.

The New Moon on the 26th brings fresh opportunities to connect and join forces with new energies; you might ditch a group of friends or folk you have worked with. You are hungry to open up to fresh ideas, but remember that Mercury is retro so don’t dive in with both feet until you’ve been around a bit longer. YES, this is a time of expansion and bold collaborations but tiptoe into it.

April 2017 Leo

‘And I’m on my way, I still remember
These old country lanes
When we did not know the answers
And I miss the way you make me feel, it’s real
We watched the sunset over the castle on the hill
Over the castle on the hill’ Ed Sheeran

Queen! In England we have a saying ‘Full steam ahead’, meaning to charge forward at great speed. This month we would have to change that to ‘Full steam behind’ as Venus, Mercury and Saturn are all urging us to revisit the past, or are dragging the past out and dangling it in front of us! Venus is in a particularly steamy and intense position; she is urging you to examine times in your life where you gave your power away or perhaps wielded your power out of insecurity. It may even go deeper than that, did you ever experience a soul wound connected to love or sexuality? Venus wants you to heal and come back into your Goddess power, you have a divine right to be loved and to feel whole and flowing in your sensuality. It may be an ex who you were obsessed with appears or you confront the damage an old relationship did to your trust. Either way Venus is reminding you that you are worthy, lovable and it’s time to heal.

Your Ruler the Sun is in a lovely adventurous and outgoing space, so you have the confidence to move forward and enjoy all things unusual and different this month. Jupiter might have you a tad over confident and reckless as you boldly leap into conversations and potential contracts. Be careful or sort things before Mercury goes retrograde on the 10th, especially as he is in your career zone. Expect some hold ups or work annoyance for a few weeks.

The Full Moon on the 11th brings your emotional focus into talking. If there is a topic you have been holding back, it might pop out of your mouth as your feelings demand to be heard. You could also communicate with a soul connection, and it feels like telepathy as your souls join in deep communion. (not forgetting Mercury is retro so not all conversations this month are what they first seem). With the Sun conjunct Eris the warrior Goddess, you are confident about being strong and feisty. Try not to go too over the top though, as Eris is known for her vengeful nature; she takes great delight in making people pay for past slights, and she does it with great aplomb. Don’t let your pride lead you into battle. You know what they say, the best revenge is success and happiness.

Venus goes direct on the 15th, but she’s still in your super sexy, super deep 8th house. You are feeling very primal, raw and wild right now. The Sun is trine Saturn on the 17th, bringing in something fun that could last a long time bringing a bit of permanent joy into your life. When the Sun changes signs and into your 10th house of career on the 19th (even though Merc is retro for the moment), you know that you can dazzle at work and feel motivated about your future. The New Moon backs this up allowing you to let go of past vulnerability and regain belief in your beautiful soul.

April 2017 Virgo

What am I supposed to do
Sit around and wait for you
Well I can’t do that
And there’s no turning back
I need time to move on
I need a love to feel strong
Cause I’ve got time to think it through
And maybe I’m too good for you – Cher

Ok, that saunter down Memory Lane might look quite appealing but is it just escapism? Exes hold a strange and compelling fascination from the 3rd as Venus, the Planet of love retrograde is entering your 7th house. In a way you can’t be bothered to deal with a current lover or love issue; you would rather daydream about the past or compare your current love life unfavourably with the times gone by, but Virgo, the past is the past for a reason! Try not to get too sucked into old dreams. The Swedish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard put this perfectly when he said “Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.” This is prime Virgo advice for the whole of April.

Yes, loads of Planets are going retro this month including Mercury/Saturn/Pluto so on some level you do have to look backwards to go forwards. Having said that the Universe wants you to look at your part in your soul’s journey and how you respond to situations such as communication, responsibility, love and endings.

Saturn is going retro in your home and family zone on the 6th. There may be a repeat family pattern, would your family describe you as the responsible or irresponsible one? How do you feel responsibility was taught in your childhood home and how did you parents act? What lessons can you learn here? You have until August to sort out a chunk of family karma and free yourself from the chains of the past.

Mercury retrograde on the 10th is big news for you as it often makes you feel a bit weird or fuzzy. Sort out any important details before the 10th and if you are traveling, triple check your plans and leave early! Mercury retro is in your expansion zone which includes travel and other cultures. This carries on until 3rd May.

The Full Moon gives you great insight into how you can rearrange your finances and move forward. A cosmic coincidence might provide you with the knowledge and facts you need.

On the 19th, the Sun shifts signs giving you a thirst for freedom and longing to express your unique soul. You have a good time with a band of unusual folk who excite you with their ideas. This is followed by the New Moon on the 26th that sets you on a new path to expansion, let the journey begin!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Monthly astrological forecast for April 2017  Empty Re: Monthly astrological forecast for April 2017

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Libra April 2017

Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter – Christina Aguilera

April is a complex and fascinating rollercoaster for you! The Cosmos wants you to awaken to who you truly are, to do this you may have to take off your armour and tip toe back to the past to gather any treasure or wisdom you have left behind. This month is a turning point for you, so at various times you might feel bogged down with all the hard work but trust me it will be worth it. Just like cramming for exams, tough at the time, but there will be much celebration after, so give it your best shot.

Venus, your Ruler, is going retro which always makes you feel a bit Meh, you might choose to dial your passion down as you think about how to reclaim your body, health and zen time. On top of that Mars is in broody 8th house trine Pluto in your home and family zone which encourages you to dig deep and make peace with where you have come from.

Saturn turns retro too on the 6th and brings up some conversations from the past where you or someone close made a promise. Have you strayed from that promise or commitment? It’s not that you have to do something if you don’t want to, but this is teaching you that what you promise is important. It may also be letting you see how easy it can be to bend the boundaries and let someone else off the hook if they aren’t sticking to exactly what they said. Past conversations keep rolling back until late August.

And if that wasn’t enough, Mercury goes retro in shady, primal 8th house until the 20th leading to some very full on conversations about the past. What words make you feel powerless? Words are spells; if we are labelled or told something negative (or positive) we tend to believe it if it’s said often enough. It’s time to banish any unwanted perceptions of yourself, to kick off any labels and fearlessly handle any difficult conversations. On the flip side, this could lead to a flirtation with an ex or someone inappropriate that has to be kept secret. After the 20th you’re dealing with ex lovers or issues from the beginning of your relationship that may resurface. Take to heart what Buddha said: ‘You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire Universe, deserve your love and affection’

If I were you, I would focus on the wonder and joy and some of the positive and loving stuff that happened at the start of the relationship and not just the problems. Get to grips with why you fell in love with your partner or think about how you can move on. Whatever happens, get off the hamster wheel of blame. If you’re in a good relationship it could relive even more wonder, playing vinyl from the past or enjoying things you loved back in the day.

The Full Moon is in your sign giving you an emotional boost but also making you aware of exactly what you are feeling. If you are repressing uncomfortable emotions they rise to the surface. You are particularly psychic and intuitive when the Moon is Full and have dreams that have a deeper meaning. Keep your phone by the bed with the voice memo app open so you can record the details, you may be surprised to find that they could even give you a hint of the future or answer a long awaited question. It’s magic!

Venus goes forward on the 15th of April, and you are ecstatic about this. Life takes an upward swing, and you see where you stand. Your future love path is lit up, and you feel jubilant about the possibilities ahead. It’s still in your reflective/hermit zone until the 28th when she heads into your relationship zone PHEW! Love is about to get all peachy and peaceful!

April 2017 Scorpio

Strange fascination, fascinating me
Changes are taking the pace
I’m going through

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strange)
Ch-ch-changes – David Bowie

The Planets are whipping on your invisibility cloak and shoving you into a time machine as several Planets make an about turn, including your Ruler Pluto. Going backwards is child’s play for you; you aren’t afraid of the past, perhaps you ponder it too much, perhaps you have regrets, but you’re also pretty courageous. Your main mission is not to repeat the same mistakes.

Venus, the Planet of love, is going retrograde, and on the 3rd she plops into your cheerful, joyous house of creativity, soulmates, and fun. When were you at your happiest? When were you the most connected in love? These are the things you will be thinking about and possibly re-experiencing. The trouble with Venus retro is, if you aren’t active in bringing back positive past vibes you can get lazy, anxious or annoyed with your current circumstance.

Good news! Mars your old pal and previous Ruler is trine Pluto your Ruler, bringing passion and excitement to romantic conversations. Change is on the horizon if you speak from your heart and make a commitment to harmony. Do this before Mercury goes backwards on the 10th or things can get very confusing. Mercury retro is also in your relationship zone so an ex could spring up or an old relationship issue resurfaces.

The Sun is also Square Pluto on the 9th, which can make you get into silly arguments over your pride (or someone else’s pride) because when Pluto is involved things can escalate. Be careful what you say. Beware of saying anything just to be temporarily in control as it probably won’t pay off in the long run.

The Full Moon on the 11th makes you super psychic but you could also be tempted by debauchery and escapism. You have the choice to plump for spiritual wisdom and soul connections but beware those pesky exes.

Venus turns direct on the 15th which brings an upward swing to your love life and a great deal of pleasure, happiness and relief. Big news comes on the 20th when your Ruler Pluto joins the retro party and nips backwards, bringing some forceful people or conversations from the past back in. This goes on for some time, until September. Avoid bringing up issues from the past that have been more or less resolved as it’s unnecessary drama.

The New Moon on the 26th in your relationship zone is sextile Neptune the spiritual (occasionally flaky) in your pleasure zone. Let go of past fear, let go of the fear that you won’t be happy or that happiness is transient, let the cosmos bring you a new cycle of happiness. You have worked for it, you have longed for it and you deserve it.

Sagittarius April 2017

You’re on your own, in a world you’ve grown
Few more years to go,
Don’t let the hurdle fall
So be the girl you loved,
Be the girl you loved
I’ll wait, so show me why you’re strong – James Blake (Retrograde)

Prepare for feisty entanglements and tonnes of social interaction. We are all taking a trip into the past to discover how we ended up where we are now. Firstly we have Venus switching signs into your home and family zone, she is still going retro, so it’s all about the past. Perhaps you’ll be confronted with an old family problem or visit a place you used to live back in the day? You crave the familiar and are feeling pretty sentimental, about the past and the things that made you feel secure. An old lover that felt more like a brother or sister may get in touch, and you aren’t seeing things clearly in those areas until the 15th April when she goes direct.

Mars trine Pluto on the 6th can bring a change in your finances if you go for it, but when Saturn turns retro also on the 6th, you may feel tied to a past responsibility. Saturn is retrograde in your sign until late August, so you have plenty of time to sort out any past ‘karma.’ Saturn retro can slow you down a bit as you are being forced to go over every little detail before things move forward.

Having said that, this is no bad thing as Mercury the Planet of communication is also swinging backwards in your house of details, health and well-being which always throws a selfie stick in the works. Pay attention to everything you read, say and send but also look to the past to see when you were at your fittest and get back some of those healthy patterns. No lying around watching Netflix with family size pizza or quaffing Prosecco and chips. This is not about losing weight, it’s about an energy reboot to bring you back to your bouncy self.

The Full Moon stirs up your social zone, you may feel a sudden affinity with a group of people or political movement. Your soul is tapping out the answers if you choose to listen. Who are you mixing with? Are they good for you? “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn said and this is very true! We may not even realise how others’ beliefs impact our life but they do, listen to the Moon and what she is trying to tell you. If there are psychic vampires in your life that drain your energy and don’t support you, get the garlic out and move on.

The New Moon gives you a new start when it comes to your health and well being, and it’s the perfect time to ditch bad habits. Mars is also firing up your passion as he bursts into your 7th house of relationships on the 21st.

Venus goes direct on the 15th April but when she switches signs on the 28th, she has you bouncing around with glee as she is in your happy place. Soulmate, playing like a kid who sees the beach for the first time, being creative are just some of the pleasures in store for you. In fact the end of the month is super fabulous and cheerful so make the most of it and enjoy!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:28 pm

April 2017 Capricorn

Look at that cloud
As high as a tree
At least that’s how it looks to me

How about you?
What do you see?
What if we see things differently?

Show me how the world looks through your eyes
Tell me about the sunrise, let me see the stars shine
Show me how the world looks through your eyes
And I can show you how it looks through mine – Martina Mcbride

Do not be tempted to drag up old disagreements or conversations connected to love. You might find yourself replaying the past and wishing you had said something different, or over analysing a conversation or statement a lover said to you. We can’t change the past, but we can change the way we view it. Just like the difference between watching TV and viewing the same thing in Virtual Reality, you can choose to understand and see things from a different perspective.

Use Venus retro to reflect on the way you communicated in the past rather than keep repeating it or replaying it. Just like your favourite vintage episode of Breaking Bad/Vampire Diaries/Buffy, you know how it ends. Yet when we rewatch a film or series we love years later we can see things from a fresh angle. Try thinking about ex-lovers and old relationships differently. As Anais Nin said ‘We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are’.

With Mars the Planet of action in your soulmates and creative house trine Pluto, the great liberator in your sign on the 6th, you are determined to commit to and create more happiness in your life. This could be a real turning point for you as long as you don’t go over the top in your delivery!

Mercury goes retrograde on the 10th in your happy and creative space, you might have a conversation with people from the past that inspired you to believe in your creativity. What have you stopped doing in your life that brought you pleasure?

But the main news on the 6th is that your Ruler Saturn is going retrograde, which drags you even further back into the past and asks you to look at your commitment to your beliefs. How committed have you been to having empathy for yourself and others? A situation that took you out of your comfort zone may reappear in some way; perhaps it was a person that made you feel open or vulnerable; perhaps because they touched your soul?

Or maybe it was a past addiction or dependency that made you more irresponsible than usual? Either way, it’s time to reflect and heal. You might find you are a bit less focused or lazier than usual; you can’t quite get it together. If this happens, yoga or meditation will help and if that’s all a bit too hippy for you get yourself out for a walk in nature or even better the sea.

The Full Moon on the 11th gives you a psychic revelation around your career, and you are very in tune that day to what is going on under the surface and co workers’ inner motivation. The New Moon on the 26th is the start of a fantastic new cycle of fun and enjoyment, all sorts of unique and wonderful scenarios are coming that make you laugh and bring you joy.

Venus goes direct on the 15th which inspires you to talk about your feelings, there’s also lots of banter, flirting and a great vibe around loving communication. You open your heart and most importantly take time to listen to what a soul connection is saying.

On the 19th, The Sun switches signs and cheers you up, you have a sense that life is about to change for the better and are oozing self confidence. On the 20th, look out for a flirtation or laugh with a soul connection who is quite taken with you. It’s time to indulge in life’s earthly pleasure and enjoy sensual delights.

Pluto going retro is big news for you as it’s in your sign, and while Pluto retrograde might normally be a challenge you find it oddly positive as it gives you a break from all the self-analysis and hard work. Yes, you still need to think about the changes you’ve made since 2008 and keep being true to yourself, but you can also take this time to chill out. Don’t get pulled into a mid-life crisis or question your identity too much, try to relax!

April 2017 Aquarius

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone’s shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I’ll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can’t take away my dignity – Whitney Huston

Are you ready to climb into a cosmic time machine and check out how you’ve been doing so far? 5 Planets are retrograde this month, making it a month for reflection rather than action. Firstly we have Venus the Planet of love shifting signs (retro) and going into your position of money, security and earthly pleasures. No matter how tempting, try not to splash the cash or splurge on a lover to show your adoration. There’s plenty of exciting free gestures you could try instead – go for a midnight picnic, play your first falling in love songs, jump in the bath together. Single? Use that genius mind of yours to seduce someone on the cheap.

It’s also a time to examine how your financial dynamics are when you’re in love, who pays the bills? Who spoils who on date night? Single, what were your past patterns? Were you ever impressed with someone for what they had or how they spoiled you, and if so how did that work out?

On the 15th Venus goes direct, and you are feeling oh so better. After the 15th you might find that it’s you getting spoiled and you’re much clearer about laying love foundations. You can also feel easier in expressing a bit of decadence.

Saturn goes retrograde on the 6th; you might be questioning a collaboration or group you’re part of and feel like you want to spread your wings or fly free on your own. Life ain’t that simple, and serious Papa Saturn wants you to do things properly, whatever decision you make. If you find that progress is delayed just chill out and do the groundwork. Pay attention to the rules and regulations until late August when you can go back to being your maverick self again.

Mercury joins the retro party on the 10th in your home and family zone. Old family arguments may raise their head, or you might go back to somewhere you lived in the past and reflect on what family means to you now. There’s the chance of a reunion or get together and chats about your childhood. You might find yourself more irritated by housemates or minor annoyances come to a head. Channel your energy in sorting out your space and chucking, giving to your favourite charity or ebaying anything you don’t want. This should help dissipate the energy.

The Full Moon on the 11th brings a surge of adventure and expansion. You’re enthusiastic as your ideas are ignited. Look out for a dream or symbol that points you in the right direction for that missing piece.

Hooray! Venus goes direct on the 15th bringing you treats and a sense of security in relationships, hell yes, you now KNOW you are lovable and who or what is worth investing in. Venus goes into your communication zone on the 28th, so if you’re expecting news from a love interest or want to make a declaration of amore now’s the time to do it. (It would be even better if you waited until after the 3rd May though, when Mercury goes direct; but you can always practice your love letters in the mean time.

Pluto retrograde from the 20th is making you feel a little woolly headed. You’re being asked to confront past self destructive patterns or ways in which you chose illusion over reality. There may be someone in the past who lied to you popping back up for an even more confusing conversation. Take this time to tune into your spirituality, but do it in a grounded way. Meditate, work with crystals, clear those chakras and commit to honour your soul truth.

Mars goes into your 5th house giving you an energy and feel good boost, it’s an uplifting time where you have the courage to chase your happiness. Your sexuality is also in full flow as you shimmy your charismatic stuff.

April 2017 Pisces

There’s a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don’t have to be afraid
Of what you are
There’s an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away – Mariah Carey

It’s a biggie for you Pisces; we have 5 Planets going retrograde this month. Firstly we have Venus the Planet of love rocking into your sign, but at the moment she’s retrograde, going backwards which could put you in a bit of a spin. Don’t doubt yourself now, you’ve done too much work for that. Please nurture yourself and have a think about how your divine sensitivity and insecurity has allowed others’ feelings to influence your self-esteem, especially in love relationships. Eleanor Roosevelt gave excellent advice when she said: ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent’ – remember that and you can’t go wrong. Think about how far you’ve come and take strength from it.

Saturn, the paternal Lord of responsibility, is going retrograde in your career zone. You’ve probably been working extra hard recently to create structure and stability and carve out a niche for yourself. Suddenly you can’t be bothered or feel things are at an impasse. Saturn wants you to examine your relationship to responsibility. Do you tend to give up at the last minute? Do you fear going for it in case you fail? Saturn wants you to do the right thing, and if you are honest with yourself and deal with any problems rather than running away or getting distracted you can expect a nice fat reward after August. Instead of moping, hunker down and watch some Ted talks, nip to sites like lifehack.org or pickthebrain.com to inspire yourself.

On top of that, Mercury the Planet of communication is going retrograde; perhaps the most famous retrograder of all, Mercury can cause chaos and misunderstandings. You have it in your communication zone so be extra careful what you say, pay attention to what you post online, reread emails before you send them, etc. However, the positive side of this is that you can come up with genius ideas from the past that you can prepare to relaunch later on.

The Full Moon on the 11th has you behaving like a psychic detective, your instincts are on high alert and your mood is raw and raunchy. Be careful of succumbing to primal emotions, desires, jealousy or obsession. Use this Moon to understand your power and move away from your fears. However, if you have a hot date this can be particularly frisky, taking you to levels you didn’t think existed. Avoid shadowy types, though.

Venus goes direct HOORAY! You have your love mojo back and you have until the 28th to work this exceptional love magic. You ooze charisma and have the magic touch when it comes to seduction. This is the perfect energy to work on your self-love, as well as sharing your empathy and compassion with others. On the 28th, Venus goes into your 2nd house and attracts money to you as you charm your way to success.

Pluto goes retrograde on the 20th, and you examine your relationships to groups and collaborations- are you running with the right pack? You might feel as if a project has stalled; you might be better off shifting your allegiance, wait until the time is right as this is more a time of reflection and planning. It’s worth examining your role in groups and in your friendship tribe. How do others see you?

The New Moon has some added enchantment for you as she is sextile your ruler Neptune; you are very psychic, in tune and can communicate what you need from a place of higher wisdom. A word of caution, though- you are so sensitive you merge with other people and soak up their energy, so avoid negative people and mix with those that inspire you.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down