NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack

4 posters

Go down

Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack Empty Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:58 am

A teenage student was imprisoned and assaulted in a “sickening and abhorrent” attack in Preston. 
The 19-year-old man was punched, forced to strip naked and assaulted by six men after he was lured into a flat across from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) on March 2, police said in an appeal made on Tuesday. According to police, the victim walked from the campus library to Sanctuary Halls on Moor Lane at 10.15pm to visit a friend.  

Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack 58c928131400001f0006f8ff
LANCASHIRE CONSTABULARY
Police are searching for four men after a student was imprisoned and assaulted in Preston

But once he entered the property, the UCLan student was met by four men, who dragged him into a flat. Two more men then arrived, attacking the victim and demanding cash, police said. The teenager, who has been left “very shaken”, suffered injuries to his nose and face during the incident. Lancashire Constabulary are now looking to identify four men captured on CCTV in connection with the attack.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/preston-student-imprisoned-and-assaulted-by-six-men-in-sickening-and-abhorrent-attack_uk_58c91eebe4b01c029d77985d

Back to top Go down

Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack Empty Re: Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack

Post by Syl Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:43 pm

The poor lad.
Well the photos of the attackers are pretty clear, lets hope people identify the scum and come forwards.
We can do without anymore of the disgusting cover ups of the Asian Rochdale gangs when they targeted young white girls....hopefully now that has been quashed (allegedly) they haven't moved on to attacking young white lads.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack Empty Re: Preston Student Imprisoned And Assaulted By Six Men In ‘Sickening And Abhorrent’ Attack

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:33 pm

And you wonder why we don't want mass Muslim immigration...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And you wonder why we don't want mass Muslim immigration...

Where does it say they are Muslims?

Or that they are foreign born?

See again you stipulate Muslim

Xenophobia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 pm

They are Pakistani Muslims!!!

And I wouldn't be surprised if the lad attacked was a homosexual!

Stripped naked makes this a sexual assault too...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I see nothing to indicate your claim

They are Asians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:45 pm

If you want to think that...

I think they are Pakistani Muslims.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

If you want to think that...

I think they are Pakistani Muslims.

That is up to you, I would myself wait until its known who they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:49 pm

You can see they are Pakistani Muslims!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

You can see they are Pakistani Muslims!!!

How?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm

By looking with your eyes!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:By looking with your eyes!!!

lol!

So its based on nothing you can substantiate then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

So again, nothing you can substantiate then?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

He's talking ducking rubbish.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol!

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:58 pm

A +1 from ducky boy Didge...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

A +1 from ducky boy Didge...!

lol!

You think I was in the Film "The Wanderers"?

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

They are Asians.

I used the term Asians but I wish I hadn't...they will be Pakistani Muslims as Tommy said.
I dont see many Indian, Chinese, Christian gangs going round assaulting youngsters in that area. The police think they are from Rochdale, Rochdale has a high % of Pakistani Muslims, many with hatred against whites ....surely no one has forgotten the gangs that operated there for decades....and still do according to locals.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

They are Asians.

I used the term Asians but I wish I hadn't...they will be Pakistani Muslims as Tommy said.
I dont see many Indian, Chinese, Christian  gangs going round assaulting youngsters in that area. The police think they are from Rochdale, Rochdale has a high % of Pakistani Muslims, many with hatred against whites ....surely no one has forgotten the gangs that operated there for decades....and still do according to locals.

You maybe right and wrong, considering Rochdale has people ethnically from India and Bangladesh.
Again I await for facts, before making assumptions to who they are and the motives, Syl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I dont see many Indian, Chinese, Christian  gangs going round assaulting youngsters in that area. The police think they are from Rochdale, Rochdale has a high % of Pakistani Muslims, many with hatred against whites ....surely no one has forgotten the gangs that operated there for decades....and still do according to locals.

You maybe right and wrong, considering Rochdale has people ethnically from India and Bangladesh.
Again I await for facts, before making assumptions to who they are and the motives, Syl.

OK...but I know Rochdale well....however, like you say time will tell.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:07 am

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol!

+1

+ 1111

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down