NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street

+11
nicko
scrat
Miffs2
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Major
Victorismyhero
Syl
eddie
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street Empty Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:38 pm

She was left lying on the floor for almost 20 minutes after the attack by two white men

A young Muslim woman was knocked down and dragged along the pavement by her hijab in a “sickening” attack in a busy shopping precinct.
The woman had been visiting a friend at a hair salon when two white men approached her from behind and tried to remove her headscarf.
The 27-year-old was forced to the ground and dragged for several metres by her hijab in Hall Lane in Chingford Mount, north London.
Witnesses say she was left lying on the floor for almost 20 minutes before managing to dial 999 and limp to a Turkish restaurant.
Paramedics attended and treated her for back injuries before taking her to hospital.
A waiter at the Fes restaurant said: “The poor girl was shaking like a leaf, we had to sit her down and give her water before she could speak.
Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street Fes
The woman eventually managed to call 999 in Fes restaurant (Google Streetview)

“She told us two white guys shoved her then dragged her along the floor by her headscarf and left her on the pavement. She was having a panic attack when we saw her and could barely breathe.
“It’s sickening that people can do this.”

Hussan Bukhari was dining in the Turkish restaurant when the visibly “distraught woman” was carried inside by two waiters.

He told the Standard: “She was absolutely terrified and in tears.

“She had back surgery last month and was really worried it was damaged again as she couldn’t walk by herself. 
“She said ‘They took nothing from me, not my phone, not my bag. They just thought they could get away with it. I thought this area was safe.’

“As a Muslim myself, that could have been my mother or sister who was carried in so I felt really protective of her.”
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said officers were investigating the incident, said to have taken place just after 8.30pm on Wednesday.

Latest figures from Scotland Yard show reports of Islamaphobic hate crime have risen by almost two-thirds in the past 12 months, up from 844 to 1,335.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/Muslim-woman-knocked-down-and-dragged-along-pavement-in-sickening-attack-in-busy-street-a3421971.html

Bloody cowards!

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street Empty Re: Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Oh, takes a brave manly-man to attack a single woman from behind and with the support of his brother in like minded evil deeds --- RAT BASTARDS IN ARMS!
WOW, such noble brave lads!!! soapbox

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street Empty Re: Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:49 pm

It's about their level!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:46 pm

What nasty, nasty humans we have on this earth. What man would do that to a woman in the first place?

Let's hope they are both sterile and can't have kids.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Nasty cowards...I hope the lady recovers well without further injury to her back, she must have been terrified.

I have no idea why people act like this, they are probably the sort of scum who kick pets and pinch babies....I too hope they are both sterile.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:46 pm

If they are caught and convicted, one could wish they were rendered such.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:51 pm

You're as cowardly as they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:00 pm

That's not nasty, that's just telling the truth about you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Unlike you, I tell the truth.   You're a scumbag and snivelling coward as your post on this thread proves.   Now run away and tell mummy the bad lady showed you up for what you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:Unlike you, I tell the truth.   You're a scumbag and snivelling coward as your post on this thread proves.   Now run away and tell mummy the bad lady showed you up for what you are.

Mummy mummy mummy, you are not supposed to mention the relatives of forumuz, but it is OK, you are a protected species.

See, told you that you would be a cry baby, no guts, no morals, no balls.   Keep digging, you never know what shape the hole will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 pm

sassy wrote:She was left lying on the floor for almost 20 minutes after the attack by two white men

A young Muslim woman was knocked down and dragged along the pavement by her hijab in a “sickening” attack in a busy shopping precinct.
The woman had been visiting a friend at a hair salon when two white men approached her from behind and tried to remove her headscarf.
The 27-year-old was forced to the ground and dragged for several metres by her hijab in Hall Lane in Chingford Mount, north London.
Witnesses say she was left lying on the floor for almost 20 minutes before managing to dial 999 and limp to a Turkish restaurant.
Paramedics attended and treated her for back injuries before taking her to hospital.
A waiter at the Fes restaurant said: “The poor girl was shaking like a leaf, we had to sit her down and give her water before she could speak.
Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street Fes

“She told us two white guys shoved her then dragged her along the floor by her headscarf and left her on the pavement. She was having a panic attack when we saw her and could barely breathe.

Hussan Bukhari was dining in the Turkish restaurant when the visibly “distraught woman” was carried inside by two waiters.

“She had back surgery last month and was really worried it was damaged again as she couldn’t walk by herself. 
“She said ‘They took nothing from me, not my phone, not my bag. They just thought they could get away with it. I thought this area was safe.’

“As a Muslim myself, that could have been my mother or sister who was carried in so I felt really protective of her.”
A spokesman for Scotland Yard said officers were investigating the incident, said to have taken place just after 8.30pm on Wednesday.

Latest figures from Scotland Yard show reports of Islamaphobic hate crime have risen by almost two-thirds in the past 12 months, up from 844 to 1,335.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/Muslim-woman-knocked-down-and-dragged-along-pavement-in-sickening-attack-in-busy-street-a3421971.html

Bloody cowards!

I smell bullshit...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 pm

You probably do, it's coming from your arse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Tommy and Major continually prove that they think there's no such thing as a good Muslim. Giving food to the hungry? Oh, they're just using that old trick where you make people think you're a good person by being a good person! Beaten in the street? That's just "bullshit" -- they weren't there, they don't know any of the people involved, yet somehow they just "know."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Women get attacked all the time, no matter their creed or colour.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:01 am

Suspect

FAKE MAJOR PAIN is just the sort of scumbag who would happily take part in such attacks...

Not just against Muslims, or women, but against anyone he took a dislike to..

"It's in his blood.." don't you know !

His usual supporters and apologists on here might not do the same,  but I can well imagine them cheering him on from the sidelines..         Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street 2681620681
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:She was left lying on the floor for almost 20 minutes after the attack by two white men

Bloody cowards!

I smell bullshit...

Why? Because eyewitnesses said she lay there for 20 minutes and yet they didn't go to her aid?
Or perhaps because Hassan Bukhari, who happened to be dining there also happened to know she had had back surgery?

Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Depends on the area and the people who witnessed the attack.

I have been punched on the arm in public causing me to drop my bag and spill all the contents on the floor....not one person helped or commented, the stranger who punched me walked off quickly without anyone detaining him.
I have slipped on food in the Arndale in Manchester, twisting my ankle so I had trouble standing.....people actually strode over me, not one person offered to help me.

On the other hand, if I see anything I am first in to offer help.......so it depends where you are and who is actually around.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:46 pm

I do wonder why the report specifies she was a Muslim woman though.
Women of all religions, shapes, sizes, age and colour get attacked frequently by some brainless yob....her religion isn't usually the focus of attention though.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Syl wrote:I do wonder why the report  specifies she was a Muslim woman though.
Women of all religions, shapes, sizes, age and colour get attacked frequently  by some brainless yob....her religion isn't usually the focus of attention though.

Unless it was racially motivated.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I do wonder why the report  specifies she was a Muslim woman though.
Women of all religions, shapes, sizes, age and colour get attacked frequently  by some brainless yob....her religion isn't usually the focus of attention though.

Unless it was racially motivated.

Well there is no evidence that it was, but the report makes it seem so.
I can understand why the men were described as 'white' just as if a black person attacks his colour is mentioned ...it's important to know who to look for, but I don't see why the womans religion is important here.

I just think it creates division.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I smell bullshit...

Why? Because eyewitnesses said she lay there for 20 minutes and yet they didn't go to her aid?
Or perhaps because Hassan Bukhari, who happened to be dining there also happened to know she had had back surgery?

And that nobody actually saw the 'attack'...

She claims she was attacked from behind by 'two white guys'... she must have eyes in the back of her hijab...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

And that nobody actually saw the 'attack'...

She claims she was attacked from behind by 'two white guys'... she must have eyes in the back of her hijab...!

lol!

She could have seen them after the attack....she had back trouble not eyesight trouble. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:26 am

"A young Muslim woman was knocked down and dragged along the pavement by her hijab"

That someone of a different faith is not safe to walk our streets is an awful indictment on our society, we should demand the safety of every human being and the fact that some on here appear to question the validity and condone the activities of these far right bullies put their claims of being moderate into stark reality, ,,,,,,is this really what we've become!!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:53 pm

It could have been worse. She could have had her throat slashed like Lee Rigby.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Oh I see, one makes the other ok?   Not a good moral base to judge.

So, when someone gets beaten up we say, it's ok, they could have been murdered?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:16 pm

Is there any evidence that this really happened at all...?

Busy Street but witnesses only saw her laying on the ground...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Police said the attackers, described as two white males aged 17 to 19, ran off north along Old Church Road.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/16/Muslim-woman-dragged-hijab-chingford-east-london-assault

Eddie, don't you ever tell me Tommy isn't racist again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:26 pm

That link don't work...

But described by who...?

The woman herself...?

Anybody else see this?

Any cctv from the busy high street...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:28 pm

sassy wrote:Oh I see, one makes the other ok?   Not a good moral base to judge.

No. But there seems to be an agenda here in posting all this Muslims doing good and Muslims getting a raw deal and Muslims being beaten up etc. How about just posting that she was a woman.

I think you post this Muslim orientated stuff just to get a reaction out of those on here who react. It's boring.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Ask the police.

link again

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/16/Muslim-woman-dragged-hijab-chingford-east-london-assault

Last edited by sassy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That link don't work...

But described by who...?

The woman herself...?

Anybody else see this?

Any cctv from the busy high street...?

You're being jerked. Don't you see that?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:35 pm

http://news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-following-hate-crime-incident-in-chingford-207035

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:41 pm

sassy wrote:It's about their level!

Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street 2396444674   And now we have a 'Parachute Packer' whining about how the newspaper article was written ...how pathetic that the WHINERS would want everything sugar coated/glossed over so there'd be NO MENTION of 'Muslim' any where that their delicate eyes would have to see even the mention of the name! 

Sad, that the LINK is as you posted it - factual and the same exact wording as their news article was printed >
Muslim woman shoved to ground and dragged along pavement in 'sickening' attack in busy street
She was left lying on the floor for almost 20 minutes after the attack by two white men

• Barney Davis
  • Friday 16 December 2016

Seems that the ability to willfully IGNORE a genre or a fellow member or a specific religion or a racial dislike; is just far too hard for certain group/think alike members - HUH?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:43 pm

It's amazing how low these far right extremists will stoop to defend far right terrorism.

Obviously they cannot grasp the basic tenet of decency.

Dragging a young Muslim woman by her hijab, and yet they cannot find "racially motivated" in this.

They're in denial!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:44 pm

You both got it right!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm

sassy wrote:Police said the attackers, described as two white males aged 17 to 19, ran off north along Old Church Road.

Eddie, don't you ever tell me Tommy isn't racist again.

I don't think questioning a story is racist.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Oh give over, it's why he is questioning it that is racist.   Amazing how every story about Muslims he questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:Oh I see, one makes the other ok?   Not a good moral base to judge.

No.  But there seems to be an agenda here in posting all this Muslims doing good and Muslims getting a raw deal and Muslims being beaten up etc.   How about just posting that she was a woman.    

I think you post this Muslim orientated stuff just to get a reaction out of those on here who react.   It's boring.

I see that a lot too.....imo it creates more of a divide...you v them, who is the nicest who is the nastiest....fgs there is good and bad in EVERY race, colour, religion....it's not a competition.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Frankly, hard luck, all the time Private Putrid posts his hate, I post stuff that shows the other side.   BTW, ever seen a report of a white woman attacked and dragged by her headscarf, nothing stolen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:02 pm

sassy wrote:You both got it right!

I think they both got it wrong.
There is no indication so far that the attack was racist or political.
It was two disgusting human beings attacking a vulnerable woman.....if she hadn't been there it could have been a young man they attacked, or a pensioner.....violent fools usually look for someone they can hurt, in this case she was Muslim, next week it could be anyone else.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:04 pm

sassy wrote:Oh give over, it's why he is questioning it that is racist.   Amazing how every story about Muslims he questions.

That is true - he does do that, but it doesn't automatically make him a racist.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:08 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Oh give over, it's why he is questioning it that is racist.   Amazing how every story about Muslims he questions.

That is true - he does do that, but it doesn't automatically make him a racist.

What?   Of course it does!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:You both got it right!

It was two disgusting human beings attacking a vulnerable woman.....if she hadn't been there it could have been a young man they attacked, or a pensioner.....violent fools usually look for someone they can hurt, in this case she was Muslim, next week it could be anyone else.

Come of it, you think they would have done that to a white woman wearing a headscarf.   The police are calling it a hate crime.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-following-hate-crime-incident-in-chingford-207035

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Questioning something doesn't make one an "ist" of any sort.
I haven't ever read that under the explanation of racism.

Now, I am not claiming he doesn't have some race issues, I'm simply saying that just questioning a "race story", does not make a person a racist.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:12 pm

eddie wrote:Questioning something doesn't make one an "ist" of any sort.
I haven't ever read that under the explanation of racism.

Now, I am not claiming he doesn't have some race issues, I'm simply saying that just questioning a "race story", does not make a person a racist.

Questioning every story about a Muslim makes him a racist.   The definition of racism, singling something out because of the race/religion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:15 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

Come of it, you think they would have done that to a white woman wearing a headscarf.   The police are calling it a hate crime.

Most white women don't wear headscarves nowadays....but that doesn't stop them being attacked Sassy.

Hate crimes cover more than race or religion...perhaps the thugs just don't like women...or people....perhaps their girlfriends dumped them and they felt like taking it out on the nearest female...who knows?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next