NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, you know I spend too much time seeking out Internet loonies.

3 posters

Go down

So, you know I spend too much time seeking out Internet loonies. Empty So, you know I spend too much time seeking out Internet loonies.

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:18 pm

And now I've found this; has anybody else here heard of this?

... unlike most teenagers and 20-somethings, Draven isn't, he claims, human. He might present as human, yes, but really he's a "fictive and otherkin who, in previous lives, has been a Deku Scrub and a dark elf." He's also "transethnic(Japanese) and andrognous [sic]."

What does this mean? An otherkin is a being born into the wrong body. Not just with the wrong parts, but as the wrong species: people who identify as otherkin believe that they are a wolves, or elves, or really any kind of being, born into a human body. (Furries, who focus on anthropomorphic animals and are known for dressing up, aren't the same thing as otherkin, many of whom don't dress up or change their appearances at all.) A fictive is like an otherkin where the true, internal identity is a fictional character — deku scrubs are tiny creatures from The Legend of Zelda series of video games. Transethnicity is this same phenomenon applied to ethnicity.

Draven, in other words, is a Japanese wood creature from The Legend of Zelda who was born into the body of a regular white kid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

So, you know I spend too much time seeking out Internet loonies. Empty Re: So, you know I spend too much time seeking out Internet loonies.

Post by Lurker Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Hah, hah......

Nothing surprises me anymore. LOL Remember this dude who used Short News to further his cause?
We banned him over there a few times. He showed up again last year providing a link to his website to prove the dwarfs existed. He just had pictures of lights at night.
The world has an endless supply of nutters.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05/05/filipino_judge/

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/214861/dwarf-consulting-ex-judge-guns-for-chief-justice-post
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So, you know I spend too much time seeking out Internet loonies. Empty Re: So, you know I spend too much time seeking out Internet loonies.

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:18 am

when you make your name a huge pop culture reference all you’re really saying is that not only are you crazy and can’t distinguish fiction from reality but your also very uncreative without an original bone in your body.

Still the worst are the Transabled.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down