NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed next election will be enterprise versus envy

4 posters

Go down

Confirmed next election will be enterprise versus envy Empty Confirmed next election will be enterprise versus envy

Post by Clarkson Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Ed Balls has given the comrades what they wished for. A clear statement to raise income taxes again.

This is a clear statement labour is moving back to the seventies tax and spend model which failed miserably. This means almost two thirds of a persons income goes to Balls they get only a third.

Fair in terms of most countries not at all. It will ensure that overseas companies will Headquarter elsewhere. Less high paying jobs less tax. The top rate taxpayers already pay one third of the value of total income tax. Drive only 20 % away the middle income earners will get crucified.

I am delighted. If the electorate want a class war party bent on punishing the enterprising fine.
My Mrs will start to wind down and take her salary below the threshold. Her words are "it simply isnt worth it"

If they lose as I suspect they will we shall have growth and reward.

Bring it on.  Labour have learned nothing their hate blinds them. They have set there stall out to be anti business anti enterprise pro scrounger( scatman will be pleased) and anti thrift.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Confirmed next election will be enterprise versus envy Empty Re: Confirmed next election will be enterprise versus envy

Post by veya_victaous Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:33 pm

@Clarkson
Can we please get a source article attached.

Post a link so we can work out if there is any validity to your ravings  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Confirmed next election will be enterprise versus envy Empty Re: Confirmed next election will be enterprise versus envy

Post by Clarkson Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Clarkson
Can we please get a source article attached.

Post a link so we can work out if there is any validity to your ravings  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Have you no newspapers of your own to validate this.

Here it is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10597475/Labours-City-guru-savages-Ed-Balls-for-50p-tax-pledge.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545813/Labour-bring-50p-rate-tax-richest-pay-fair-share-says-Ed-Balls.html

Ravings I think not comrade just a delivery of the facts. Those facts may disconcert your comfortable vision of the world they are facts none the less.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:15 am

Not English ones, this is an international site
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:Not English ones, this is an international site

??

I do believe the internet is international.

If I want to read Australian news, I can, with the click of a mouse button - I don't need to fly to Australia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:20 am

As for Balls, I thought he might cry tonight when an interviewer told him absolutely no business agreed with what he said - the poor guy looked so crestfallen.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:29 am

@andy
Yes but it is much easier to have some point out WTF they are talking about  then Trawl through All the results I would get if I googled 'UK news'.  That is sort of the point of the site you know? to get directed to the interesting bits of news from around the world.

IF and that is a big IF it was something important I am sure our news would have link to it, but I NEVER seen anything in our news ever suggest the UK was really multicultural or had a lot of immigrants. Never hear anyone suggest there would be a logical reason to leave the EU. Never heard anything about UK having a Particularly High Taxes. We occasionally hear about racist fringe groups like the EDL etc. but they pretty much come across as ignorant racists or just Cowardly losers that are scared of change(sometime referred to a Nazi like). Never heard much about UKIP until you lot came to this site.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:@andy
Yes but it is much easier to have some point out WTF they are talking about  then Trawl through All the results I would get if I googled 'UK news'.  That is sort of the point of the site you know? to get directed to the interesting bits of news from around the world.

IF and that is a big IF it was something important I am sure our news would have link to it, but I NEVER seen anything in our news ever suggest the UK was really multicultural or had a lot of immigrants. Never hear anyone suggest there would be a logical reason to leave the EU. Never heard anything about UK having a Particularly High Taxes. We occasionally hear about racist fringe groups like the EDL etc. but they pretty much come across as ignorant racists or just Cowardly losers that are scared of change(sometime referred to a Nazi like). Never heard much about UKIP until you lot came to this site.

I'm now quite sure you're a liar veya.

Not sure why you would lie about all of the above though, there's just no need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:50 am

Oh shit ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh shit ...

What? Don't tell me veya gets teary.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 am

@andy
No really, UK news doesn't rate highly here except for the royals  king  queen 
We hear more about USA, China, Japan, New Zealand and the rest of South East Asia.

Which part do you think is unture? it is all true

Multicultural UK total immigrants equal 11%, Australia total immigrants equal 24%. Why would our paper suggest you were multicultural? You may think you are but we literally have more than twice the number of immigrants per capita, and before you go on about space most immigrants live in Melbourne or Sydney. the further you get from the cities the greater portion is still white (EXCEPT: there are more aboriginals per capita) If we were to take Sydney alone, the percentage would be much higher than 24%.

I have heard your taxes are comparable to ours, Which are high by international standards But still Not that the UK stood out.

and EDL look like idiots, we can hardly understand the 'English' they are speaking and we immediately make the mental comparison to the Southern USA Ghost Dress-up groups.

And never heard Much of UKIP until People were discussing them on here, the few references I have heard before have been in the same breath as EDL so I must admit first impressions are not good.

And No I don't get teary at insults directed at me. Feel Free to Cut loose but expect return fire. I do prefer to keep it on topic and will reframe from calling you a Nazi (you're not that bad   :::hitler:   )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:18 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

I'm now quite sure you're a liar veya.

Not sure why you would lie about all of the above though, there's just no need.

Didge will pull you up over that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:23 am

No really, UK news doesn't rate highly here except for the royals  king  queen 
We hear more about USA, China, Japan, New Zealand and the rest of South East Asia.

Which part do you think is unture? it is all true

Multicultural UK total immigrants equal 11%, Australia total immigrants equal 24%. Why would our paper suggest you were multicultural? You may think you are but we literally have more than twice the number of immigrants per capita, and before you go on about space most immigrants live in Melbourne or Sydney. the further you get from the cities the greater portion is still white (EXCEPT: there are more aboriginals per capita) If we were to take Sydney alone, the percentage would be much higher than 24%.

I have heard your taxes are comparable to ours, Which are high by international standards But still Not that the UK stood out.

and EDL look like idiots, we can hardly understand the 'English' they are speaking and we immediately make the mental comparison to the Southern USA Ghost Dress-up groups.

And never heard Much of UKIP until People were discussing them on here, the few references I have heard before have been in the same breath as EDL so I must admit first impressions are not good.

And No I don't get teary at insults directed at me. Feel Free to Cut loose but expect return fire. I do prefer to keep it on topic and will reframe from calling you a Nazi (you're not that bad   :::hitler:   )

The only thing i'll pull you up on is your English.

I too like to keep things on topic.

I certainly wasn't firing insults at you - having lived in Australia for a long time I know what is in the news.

Now, I suppose you could live in the UK, read the Guardian and think immigrants are saving the world...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Clarkson Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 am

I see beekeeper has now dropped below Donks IQ.

I wish you had Balls in Australia mate. Mind you even if he were you wouldn't be affected if you earn which I doubt as many of the comrades on here are leeches you would earn no where near the top rates.

That's what makes it so compelling for you envy merchants you like to think you are hurting the high earners. You aren't just the middle income earners who have to fill the gap when the high earners leave.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down