NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium

3 posters

Go down

Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium Empty Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:18 pm

A link between aluminium and Alzheimer's disease has long existed.
But many scientists says there is not enough evidence to blame the metal, used by thousands for everyday purposes to cook and store food.
However, Professor Chris Exley, from Keele University, says his latest research confirms it does indeed play a role in cognitive decline.
Here, in a piece for medical-blogging website The Hippocratic Post, he reveals the findings from his latest study.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4047426/Aluminium-DOES-cause-Alzheimer-s-Expert-says-new-findings-confirm-metal-devastating-brain-disease.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium Empty Re: Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:25 pm

I remember both my Mum and my Nan having aluminium saucepans.   If I use foil over food to cook I always put a layer of baking parchment between it and the food.

Back to top Go down

Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium Empty Re: Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium

Post by eddie Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:49 pm

I use this a lot. I don't need Alzheimer's as well as a weird brain.

I don't use those non-stick pans though. They have lots of nasty chemicals in them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:19 pm

sassy wrote:I remember both my Mum and my Nan having aluminium saucepans.   If I use foil over food to cook I always put a layer of baking parchment between it and the food.

I tend to use baking paper all the time. It's great for stopping your roasties from sticking.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:I use this a lot. I don't need Alzheimer's as well as a weird brain.

I don't use those non-stick pans though. They have lots of nasty chemicals in them.

All my pans are stainless steel.

But...did you know that vaccines contain aluminium as do our food, particularly processed food.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Yep I had read that once. We ingest so much crap, it actually depresses me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:Yep I had read that once. We ingest so much crap, it actually depresses me.

We're all going to hell in a hand cart
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:52 am

Suspect

There is NO  "confirmed link" given in the article...
The Daily Flail gives one expert opinion from one blog site..

That does not equate to a "confirmed link".
It does equate to a few clueless dingbats with no understanding of Empirical Scientific Methodology once again jumping the gun..      Razz

AND,  For the record:
I stopped using aluminium pots and pans years ago..
Stainless steel is the easiest and safest preventative measure, and not too expensive these days.    

Confirmed link between Alzheimers and Aluminium 3922118137
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down