NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links

5 posters

Go down

Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links Empty Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:45 am

Donald Trump’s national security advisor has been forced to resign after just 24 days in the job.

Michael Flynn had been under pressure for weeks over allegations he misled Vice President Mike Pence and other officials about his contacts with Russia.

He is alleged to have spoken about US sanctions with the Russian ambassador before Trump took office.

It is illegal for private citizens, as Flynn was at the time, to conduct diplomacy on behalf of the US.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/michael-flynn-resigns_uk_58a2aa53e4b03df370d9a67c?utm_hp_ref=uk

Make America Great again?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links Empty Re: Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Cool

And so it begins...

The first card in Donnie Dumpster's 'house of cards' has fallen..

Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links Empty Re: Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Well...that didn't take long, did it?  What...3 ½-weeks for the first crook to fall?

Any more questions about Give 'em a chance?  Looks like the babies are the one's who don't know what they are doing.  

The WH found out about Flynn's lies on Jan. 23, from a memo from Susan Yeats, Acting AG. Surveillance picked up that he had been informing the Russians.  So how come it took til now for the WH to dump the trash?  Who knew what, when?  And what are they hiding?

Could it be that there were Russian complications with dumping Flynn?  Flynn was known to have a close association with the Russian government.  Perhaps Golden Showers had to get Russia's permission?  

Pussy-grabber snatched Kellyanne Conway and sent her around to all the news shows to run 'front' for him.  Problem is...her only answer is I don't know!   Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links 2190311264   Well...WTF are you doing there, then?  Oh I know...when you're famous they'll let you get away with anything.

Tennessee Congressman Jim Cooper is calling for renewed investigation into Russia involvement in the election of Trump, in light of all the lying going on out of the White House.  Is the dossier right; was Trump videoed getting peed on by Russian prostitutes in the Moscow Ritz Carleton?  Is he a subject of blackmail?  Did the Russians hack the voting machines in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?  Stay tuned.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Ohhhh, boy...
Hey, OQ, tell us the story about that time martians came to earth to help Russia hack the US voting machines with their glowing ET fingers.

Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links 5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:26 pm

How desperate was that reply lol

The house of cards starts tumbling down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:35 pm

sassy wrote:How desperate was that reply lol

The house of cards starts tumbling down.

Nail on the head, Sass. We have been discussing how increasingly defeated his posts sound. He's devoid of original thought, so he repeats memes. But when he opens his mouth...

Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links 129589942-OverYourHead

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:19 pm

What will the Senate Intelligence Committee uncover about contacts Flynn and others affiliated with Trump had with Russia before the election? U.S. intelligence reports during the 2016 campaign showed that Kislyak was in touch with Flynn, several sources have said. Communications between the two continued after Nov. 8. The Russian ambassador has even confirmed having contacts with Flynn before and after the election, though he declined to say what was discussed.

The committee led by Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) is continuing to explore Russian efforts to interfere with the election, including the intelligence community’s assessment that the Kremlin was attempting to tilt the election to Trump. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a member of the committee, told reporters a few hours before Flynn resigned that his contacts with the Russian ambassador are part of the bipartisan inquiry. “This and anything else that involves the Russians,” Rubio said, per Kelsey Snell. “We’re going to go wherever the truth leads us.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/02/14/daily-202-10-unanswered-questions-after-michael-flynn-s-resignation

"I have never seen a human being sweat like this man sweats. … It looked like he had just jumped into a swimming pool with his clothes on. Little Marco Rubio is just another Washington D.C. politician that is all talk and no action. He has really large ears, the biggest ears I've ever seen. I think he's a highly overrated person. I've called him a lightweight. I think he's a lightweight. I hope I'm wrong about that. I watched somebody on Joe's [Scarborough] show this morning and he's fawning over him. He says how handsome [Rubio] is. I don't know, I think I'm better looking than he is. Am I better looking than him?"

- Trump on Rubio
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:23 pm

If Trump wasn't the president I think I could find him amusing to be truthful, because he's so stupid.
He reminds me of a toddler who doesn't know how to stop running at the mouth.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:27 pm

eddie wrote:If Trump wasn't the president I think I could find him amusing to be truthful, because he's so stupid.
He reminds me of a toddler who doesn't know how to stop running at the mouth.

Well, what do you think was his reputation before he ran?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:28 pm

This is fun:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Friendly crowd.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Michael Flynn wrote:If I did a tenth of what she did, I would be in jail today...

The guy's a fookin Russian agent.  And...he knows more than he's telling.  He was blackmailing Golden Showers, so that's why they didn't let him go right away.  

Add to the list of questions: What does he know about the minority President's dealings with the Russians? And how was he involved?

This may be the thread that unwinds the whole sweater.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Seems to be a bad judgement call on Flynn's part and he's paying for it. But no crime was committed.
Yes, it's safe to put your conspiracy machines' throttle on idle.
You're welcome.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Seems to be a bad judgement call on Flynn's part and he's paying for it.  But no crime was committed.
You're welcome.

Back in my counterintelligence days, sedition was defined as an American citizen working with a foreign power to the detriment of American policy. Flynn’s actions seem to fit the sedition act perfectly. I would like to see the law that Flynn swore to uphold actually applied. He should be arrested and placed on trial for sedition.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/13/did-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-commit-sedition/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Then charge him and see what happens.
I'm not defending anyone, but I know how carried away you Liberals get when you smell the faintest whiff of blood in the water, so I thought an Independent and objective perspective would be good to bring all of you back down to earth.  
If he screwed up, he should pay the price.  Laws apply to everyone (despite what some Democrats say), regardless of your political affiliation, title, or prominence.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Trump apparently knew about this for weeks.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Ben wrote:

Maybe he did. It's an internal problem. Not a criminal one. Do you not remember all the troubles, controversy, and scandals that plagued Obama's cabinet assembly? I don't remember Obama sharing his internal memos with the public about his picks.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:
Ben wrote:

Maybe he did.  It's an internal problem.  Not a criminal one.  Do you not remember all the troubles, controversy, and scandals that plagued Obama's cabinet assembly? I don't remember Obama sharing his internal memos with the public about his picks.

Discussing Russian sanctions before the inauguration and possibly before Election Day is not a crime? Wow, you really don't have any moral compass ...

As far as Trump goes, I'm just saying what Spicer said.

I recall no scandal of this magnitude when Obama was assembling his cabinet; perhaps you can remind us?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm

I have the feeling Republicans are going to be doing some soul-searching as to the true nature of their patriotism. Do they love the United States of America and its constitution? Or are they loyal to Trump first and foremost?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Ben wrote:I recall no scandal of this magnitude when Obama was assembling his cabinet; perhaps you can remind us?

Sure, here are a couple that immediately came to the top of my head.  

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner conceded that he hadn’t paid Social Security and Medicare taxes for several years while he worked for the International Monetary Fund.
Just another Liberal that screams for higher taxes, but doesn’t pay his own… for years!

Then there was Bill Richardson, who tried to buy Monica Lewinsky's silence (on behalf of Clinton) with a posh job at the UN.  He also irresponsibly left nuclear secrets laying around AND had been reprimanded for failing to follow security procedures at the Los Alamos National Laboratories.  All three were potential criminal offenses.

I also remember Van Jones was a very controversial pick, as well, for his extreme views and ties to extremists.

Ben wrote:
Wow, you really don't have any moral compass ...
Come on, Ben, quit trying to pull that crap on me.  I've been around the block too many times to give a crap about some Liberal's feigned "moral outrage".
If there is something immoral about what he did, then factually state what is was and frame your argument with facts.  Don’t simply imply that something was immorally done, simply because you enjoy playing “Gotcha!” politics.
What was immoral?

He was the incoming National Security Advisor speaking with the Russians about their relations, and their sanctions.  Where is your moral compass and why is it going crazy over that?  That’s his job!

You’re hunting for a Leprechaun.  Good luck finding it.

Nothing to see here, folks.  Let’s move along…

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I have the feeling Republicans are going to be doing some soul-searching as to the true nature of their patriotism. Do they love the United States of America and its constitution? Or are they loyal to Trump first and foremost?

And only 3-weeks in.  It shreds credulity to believe that Trump wasn't in the loop with Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador.  What?  Was he doing this on his own?  AND THEN, not talking to the boss about it?  C'mon...I gotta bridge I'll sell you if you buy that one.

The next question is, (like the song sayd) How long has this been go-in on?  If you are looking for a stretch of time, how long has Trump been cozying up to Putin?  It's beginning to look like this is just the continuing saga of the dossier.

Incidentally, they now say there are transcripts made of the telephone conversations.  You know they are going public.  This is sooo much bigger than Wikileaks.  Maybe we'll call it after Golden Showers himself...Goldileaks and the Russian Bears. Razz Razz Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 am

Seems to be a bad judgement call on Flynn's part and he's paying for it.  But no crime was committed.
You're welcome.

Rolling Eyes

"No crime was committed"...

You really are one clueless idiot, when it comes to politics and propriety ..

Get back to school, little boy -- your teachers are calling you ! study

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:46 am

Ben wrote:I recall no scandal of this magnitude when Obama was assembling his cabinet; perhaps you can remind us?

Sure, here are a couple that immediately came to the top of my head.  

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner conceded that he hadn’t paid Social Security and Medicare taxes for several years while he worked for the International Monetary Fund.
Just another Liberal that screams for higher taxes, but doesn’t pay his own… for years!

Then there was Bill Richardson, who tried to buy Monica Lewinsky's silence (on behalf of Clinton) with a posh job at the UN.  He also irresponsibly left nuclear secrets laying around AND had been reprimanded for failing to follow security procedures at the Los Alamos National Laboratories.  All three were potential criminal offenses.

I also remember Van Jones was a very controversial pick, as well, for his extreme views and ties to extremists.

Ben wrote:
Wow, you really don't have any moral compass ...
Come on, Ben, quit trying to pull that crap on me.  I've been around the block too many times to give a crap about some Liberal's feigned "moral outrage".
If there is something immoral about what he did, then factually state what is was and frame your argument with facts.  Don’t simply imply that something was immorally done, simply because you enjoy playing “Gotcha!” politics.
What was immoral?

He was the incoming National Security Advisor speaking with the Russians about their relations, and their sanctions.  Where is your moral compass and why is it going crazy over that?  That’s his job!

You’re hunting for a Leprechaun.  Good luck finding it.

Nothing to see here, folks.  Let’s move along…

Michael Flynn Resigns: Donald Trump National Security Advisor Steps Down Over Kremlin Links 3489511464

Once  again,   we see the term "liberal" being misused badly in the above reply...

I just wish that those two Trump_loving booster snowflakes on here would get themselves a proper education --  and stop claiming that various centre-right Democrats are "liberals, lefties, or socialists" --  when they are clearly nothing of the kind..

I/T's political cupidity shows throigh in every spamming retort he attempts on here ! Rolling Eyes
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down