NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law

+8
Eilzel
'Wolfie
nicko
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
The Devil, You Know
veya_victaous
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law - Page 2 Empty Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A MOTHER who has illegally resided in the United States for two decades has been deported back to Mexico, sparking furious protests.

The case of Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos, a mother-of-two children from Phoenix, Arizona, has become a cause worth fighting for among activist groups who believe Mr Trump’s approach to immigration is unfairly tearing apart countless families.

Her arrest prompted a raucous demonstration in downtown Phoenix earlier this week as protesters blocked enforcement vans from leaving a US immigration office. Seven people were arrested.

It came after Mr Trump signed a new executive order on January 25 called “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States”, and vowed to deport illegal aliens, with an emphasis on those with criminal histories.

The order is a dramatic extension of the Obama administration, which had prioritised the expulsion of undocumented immigrants who threatened national security, had ties to criminal gangs or were criminal offenders.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/motheroftwo-guadalupe-garcia-de-rayos-deported-to-mexico-under-trumps-new-law/news-story/3be18c3abbee180f5fd5736ccd624151

FROM ILLEGAL RESIDENCE TO DEPORTATION

Garcia de Rayos illegally moved from Mexico to the United States with her parents in the mid-1990s when she was 14.

The family snuck across the border into Nogales, Arizona, from an impoverished corner of the Mexican state of Guanajuato.

In 2008, she was arrested during a workplace raid at Goldland Sunsplash in Mesa, a suburb in Phoenix.

She was slapped with a level 6 felony after it was discovered she was using a fake Social Security number to remain employed.

Garcia de Rayos spent three months in a county jail, followed by three months in immigration detention.

Since her release, she has made eight visits to the immigration check-in in Phoenix.

After each meeting, she went back to her husband and family.

But this week was different. When Garcia de Rayos showed up for her check-in on Wednesday, she was detained by the authorities. Less than 24 hours later, she was deported to her native Mexico — handed over to Mexican authorities at a border crossing in Nogales, Arizona, at around 10am.

She wasn’t merely detained for being an illegal immigrant, but more specifically because she was one with a criminal record, despite being a nonviolent offender.

She was reportedly aware of her fate that potentially awaited her at her appointment, with activists and her own lawyer warning her.

But she decided to face the odds, in a move that would in part be a political statement.

Her lawyer, Ray Maldonado, claims she is a victim of the President’s tougher stance on illegal immigrants.

“I think this is a direct result of the new executive orders that are being put into actions by President Trump calling them ‘enhancing public safety,’ which really appears only to be attacking immigrant communities and people of colour,” he said.

“We’re living in a new era now, an era of war on immigrants.”

More at source
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
nicko wrote:Andy has a bigger cock than any of us, I know, i'v seen it !
I might be well endowed, but at least I am not as big a knob as Dyk Head or IT.
oh come on you will always be a massive knobhead to most of us.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Laughing

You,  DYKnose, are still far and away the biggest knob on here...

Shitfaced liar
Stirring troll
Brainless idiot
Military deserter
Confirmed criminal
Racist blogsite owner
Fascist coward..

Nobody even comes close to you, you worthless little oxygen thief..

pirat
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:25 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

You,  DYKnose, are still far and away the biggest knob on here...

Shitfaced liar
Stirring troll
Brainless idiot
Military deserter
Confirmed criminal
Racist blogsite owner
Fascist coward..

Nobody even comes close to you, you worthless little oxygen thief..

pirat
guess what I said touched a nerve and you cannot address a single point. but good for you polly parrot.
did you read those australian sources I provided to back up my assertions?

polly want a cracker.

ps really I have to assume that this respect bollox bandied around by the leadership here is a load of hogwash as polly seems to be allowed to get away with ever she likes.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Okay, wolf, gotta pull you up for this. Let me break it down for you (and others):

Shitfaced liar - opinion, fair comment and criticism (allowed)
Stirring troll - opinion, fair comment and criticism (allowed)
Brainless idiot - opinion, fair comment and criticism (allowed)
Military deserter - NO
Confirmed criminal - NO
Racist blogsite owner - opinion, fair comment and criticism (allowed)
Fascist coward.. - opinion, fair comment and criticism (allowed)

"Deserter" and "Criminal" are libelous, though of course, this is mitigated by the fact that the DYK is anonymous here.

Let's stick to stuff like "shitfaced liar" and avoid actual defamation.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 pm

You sure told him Ben.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Okay, wolf, gotta pull you up for this. Let me break it down for you (and others):

Military deserter - NO
Confirmed criminal - NO

"Deserter" and "Criminal" are libelous, though of course, this is mitigated by the fact that the DYK is anonymous here.

good to see abuse is allowed when you pretend it is fair comment.
I shall remember that for later. Although I think that you have just shown that everything I have said about one rule for one and another rule for others is absolutely valid.

I cant imagine why you are seen as an absolutely gutless snivelarse

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Bring back geranium! Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:05 pm

phil shiner wrote:Bring back geranium! Razz
isn't that what benjamin button is already?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:07 pm

I'm not sure why a minority of people (mainly Wolf) are allowed to CONSTANTLY post about the poster (or more usually groups of posters) and very seldom the post.

He doesn't even try to disguise his bile anymore. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:I'm not sure why a minority of people (mainly Wolf) are allowed to CONSTANTLY post about the poster (or more usually groups of posters) and very seldom the post.

He doesn't even try to disguise his bile anymore. Rolling Eyes
animal farm syl
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
phil shiner wrote:Bring back geranium! Razz
isn't that what benjamin button is already?

It's a term...usually derogatory, but I think it's cute. It's a perfectly legitimate French term, derived from the Latin cunus, meaning, well, the region. Note that there is no proper noun for it; vagina refers to the cavity; clitoris refers to the homologous to penis; labia refer to the bits. Without a referent for cunt, we can only point to people. Lol.

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law - Page 2 2b61cf8bc97f4fcee35128190490d194

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Wolfie keeps asking me why I haven't complained about Syl, rags,Tommy and other r/w's, it's quite simple Wolfie, i'v yet to see any insulting from any of them. It's you that insults posters, you never try to join in a discussion you happily dis miss them as idiots, liars, and a lot worse. IT doesn't make you look big you know, it just makes you the typical keyboard warrior.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 pm

nicko wrote:Wolfie keeps asking me why I haven't complained about Syl, rags,Tommy and other r/w's,    it's quite simple Wolfie, i'v yet to see any insulting from any of them.    It's you that insults posters, you never try to join in a discussion you happily dis miss them as idiots, liars, and a lot worse. IT doesn't make you look big you know,  it just makes you the typical keyboard warrior.

Who would complain about me? I'm always sweet and lovely. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote:Wolfie keeps asking me why I haven't complained about Syl, rags,Tommy and other r/w's,    it's quite simple Wolfie, i'v yet to see any insulting from any of them.    It's you that insults posters, you never try to join in a discussion you happily dis miss them as idiots, liars, and a lot worse. IT doesn't make you look big you know,  it just makes you the typical keyboard warrior.

I know, right? Razz  Tommy has been quiet lately, and Syl is sticking to the 'needle and thread' sections.  Nicko, only you have been bold enough to step into the breach. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm liking you more and more !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know, right?  Razz  Tommy has been quiet lately, and Syl is sticking to the 'needle and thread' sections.  Nicko, only you have been bold enough to step into the breach. Laughing

Lol..@ needle and thread. Laughing

I was going to start a thread about subjects that are still taboo....but I cant compete with Trump and forum wars, so I will save it. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Okay, wolf, gotta pull you up for this. Let me break it down for you (and others):

Military deserter - NO
Confirmed criminal - NO

I shall remember that for later. Although I think that you have just shown that everything I have said about one rule for one and another rule for others is absolutely valid.

Well, I've heard of a place ... where your speech is free ... and the only mod is thee ... so, you know -- if you don't like it here you could always try that place.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law - Page 2 3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:54 pm

I haven't even weighed in on this thread, and some of the whiny left are calling my name.

Miss me?

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law - Page 2 1910506_815172491835837_1164619264453680694_n

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Well, I've heard of a place ... where your speech is free ... and the only mod is thee ... so, you know -- if you don't like it here you could always try that place.
I prefer the highbrow crowd here where you deal with the post not the poster., I was drawn by your moral holier than thou attitude and strict rules on attacking people with threads or posts, although that doesn't seem to work out does it benjy. will you be taking your football home again soon?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I forgot to say I do like it here, I love watching hypocrisy in action on a daily basis,and then there is the zoo aspect as well. I love the parrots and bottom feeders you exhibit.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:I haven't even weighed in on this thread, and some of the whiny left are calling my name.

Miss me?

Mother-of-two Americans deported to Mexico under Trump’s new law - Page 2 1910506_815172491835837_1164619264453680694_n
lightweight, I didn't even use to post here at all and andwew and friends could never stop going on about me at all.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2