NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mexico Governor: Bullshite to Trump's Emergency at Border

4 posters

Go down

New Mexico Governor: Bullshite to Trump's Emergency at Border Empty New Mexico Governor: Bullshite to Trump's Emergency at Border

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:06 pm

AFP wrote:New Mexico governor withdraws National Guard from border

Los Angeles (AFP) - The governor of New Mexico has ordered the withdrawal of the majority of National Guard troops stationed at the US state's southern border, denouncing as "a charade" Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon's warnings about migrants swarming the border.

"I reject the federal contention that there exists an overwhelming national security crisis at the southern border, along which are some of the safest communities in the country," Michelle Lujan Grisham said in a statement.

Her order for the troop withdrawal came shortly before Trump delivered his State of the Union address Tuesday evening, during which he vowed to build his disputed wall along the US-Mexico border.

Grisham's order covers most of New Mexico's deployed troops as well as troops from Arkansas, Kansas, Kentucky, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Wisconsin who had been deployed at the border.

Her office said the troops number 118 in all.

Grisham said some troops would remain in place to provide humanitarian assistance to communities in the area that have had to deal with an influx of families, women and children crossing the border.

"We will support our neighbors where the need for assistance is great, and we will offer a helping hand when we can to those vulnerable people who arrive at our border, but New Mexico will not take part in the president's charade of border fear-mongering by misusing our diligent National Guard troops," Grisham said.

"We will deploy our men and women in uniform only where there is a need, and where their presence can make a genuine difference in ensuring public safety and an easing of the humanitarian concerns at our southern border," she added.

Trump has demanded $5.7 billion to build a border wall, shutting down the government for 35 days in a failed attempt to pressure Democrats to approve it as part of a budget deal.

On Sunday, the Pentagon said it was sending an additional 3,750 troops to the border to help install wire barriers and monitor crossings. That would bring the total number of active-duty personnel there to almost 6,000.

Trump is beginning to piss off even locals (even Republicans) with his silly talk of an immigration crisis on the US southern border.  Not only is he contemplating eminent domain taking of private land from invested citizens, but he is screwing up legitimate workings of local and state government.  Finally...the locals are saying ENOUGH!  Get out with your silly political antics!  The Governor of New Mexico has countermanded Trump's orders to station troops on the border between her state and Mexico.

Trump, meanwhile, is trying to justify a $30-billion wall to fence out the brown-skinned Hispanics migrants coming from nations to the south.  In furtherance of this, he claims there is a crisis on the southern US border.  He claims that hoards of evil criminals are coming into the country from the south.  He has yet to order a similar wall on the border with Canada, even though most of the illegal activity of which he complains comes in from the north.

It's as if responsible people, in authority, are finally standing up and declaring: Get out with your white nationalism! Get out with your fairyland beliefs!  Get out with your demand for out taxes!  Get out with your demand for our land!  Put him back in his playpen and let's get on with the responsible business of state!!

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

New Mexico Governor: Bullshite to Trump's Emergency at Border Empty Re: New Mexico Governor: Bullshite to Trump's Emergency at Border

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:08 pm

Gotta love states rights eh?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

New Mexico Governor: Bullshite to Trump's Emergency at Border Empty Re: New Mexico Governor: Bullshite to Trump's Emergency at Border

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:20 pm

Maddog wrote:Gotta love states rights eh?

On that, we agree. But in this case, it's not so much a debate over the structure of power in US politics, but a matter of common sense versus pure lunacy. Trump--most likely a Russian agent--is doing everything he can to bring down the US.

We can have a debate over federalism vs. states' rights at another time, and you might be surprised at my thoughts. However, in most cases its whose ox is getting gored!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Quill. I agree with most of your ant-Trump posts, but, talk of him being a Russian Agent seems a little far fetched ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:29 pm

nicko wrote:Quill. I agree with most of your ant-Trump posts, but, talk of him being a Russian Agent seems a little far fetched ?

Agreed. Trump is actually one of the lizard people.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:07 pm

nicko wrote:Quill. I agree with most of your ant-Trump posts, but, talk of him being a Russian Agent seems a little far fetched ?

Not if you get up close and personal with the facts, as I have been. It's as clear as day. Follow along with the Steele Dossier, all of which has come true.

Trump in $645-million trouble from bad investments; > Putin bails him out through Deutsche Bank; adds $-billions to the kitty; dangles Trump Moscow building; Rosneft shares.

Putin in sanctions trouble; > Putin becomes Trump's Krysha (Крыша); Krysha Putin orders Trump to go for president; > Krysha Putin arranges election through Internet Research Agency and Wikileaks; > Krysha Putin appoints US National Security Adviser, Secretary of State, and House/Senate legislators in kompromat.

Krysha Putin in turn, receives sanction relief; Krysha Putin sows economic discord with US and China, Canada, Mexico, EU; Krysha Putin destructive of NATO; Krysha Putin orders US out of Syria. Krysha Putin orders US out of Afghanistan. Krysha Putin and is now orchestrating internal racial issues because he knows that is hot-spot in US's current zeitgeist.

Trump is fish on hook. It will all come out in second-half of term, starting in March of this year. Most all of the principals have been indicted. This year is for the home runs.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Not if you get up close and personal with the facts, as I have been.  It's as clear as day.  Follow along with the Steele Dossier, all of which has come true.

Trump in $645-million trouble from bad investments; > Putin bails him out through Deutsche Bank; adds $-billions to the kitty; dangles Trump Moscow building; Rosneft shares.

Putin in sanctions trouble; > Putin becomes Trump's Krysha (Крыша); Krysha Putin orders Trump to go for president; > Krysha Putin arranges election through Internet Research Agency and Wikileaks; > Krysha Putin appoints US National Security Adviser, Secretary of State, and House/Senate legislators in kompromat.

Krysha Putin in turn, receives sanction relief;  Krysha Putin sows economic discord with US and China, Canada, Mexico, EU; Krysha Putin destructive of NATO; Krysha Putin orders US out of Syria.  Krysha Putin orders US out of Afghanistan.  Krysha Putin and is now orchestrating internal racial issues because he knows that is hot-spot in US's current zeitgeist.

Trump is fish on hook.  It will all come out in second-half of term, starting in March of this year.  Most all of the principals have been indicted.  This year is for the home runs.

is there any proof of the above?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 pm

Not really, if there was he'd have been arrested Months ago , wouldn't he ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:11 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not if you get up close and personal with the facts, as I have been.  It's as clear as day.  Follow along with the Steele Dossier, all of which has come true.

Krysha Putin in turn, receives sanction relief;  Krysha Putin sows economic discord with US and China, Canada, Mexico, EU; Krysha Putin destructive of NATO; Krysha Putin orders US out of Syria.  Krysha Putin orders US out of Afghanistan.  Krysha Putin and is now orchestrating internal racial issues because he knows that is hot-spot in US's current zeitgeist.

Trump is fish on hook.  It will all come out in second-half of term, starting in March of this year.  Most all of the principals have been indicted.  This year is for the home runs.

is there any proof of the above?

Well, they've got Trump's attorney, turned state's evidence. Trump's Certified Public Accountant, and 2nd CEO, turned state's evidence. Trump's campaign manager, turned state's evidence. Trump's National Security Adviser turned state's evidence. Trump's records, from a subpoena and raid on the lawyer's home and office. Deutsche Bank's records. Trump's tax records. Some 39 indicted individuals and 9 of whom have been convicted, some of whom have turned. Records of the Trump Campaign Committee. And records of the Trump Transition Committee.

But it's not just the United States government that is going after Trump. The Attorney General of the State of New York is going after the Trump Foundation, and the Trump Organization, for fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering for Russian criminal gangs and some drug lords. Oh, and um...the State of California is also pursuing him, in several different lawsuits. That's the two biggest, most experienced state law enforcement states.

What is unsung in all of this, is that the Southern District of New York (SDNY), which, like the Ninth Circuit, is seen as an independent legal entity on its own, is going after Mr. Trump. That is in addition to the Special Prosecutor. The SDNY oversees the heads of corporations all over the world and the largest processor of business in the world: New York City. California is the same with respect to the Pacific trade (second largest city in the nation: Los Angeles), and the Ninth Circuit is the largest Circuit Court in the nation, with nine states under it.

Daddy's looking. Suspect

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 pm

nicko wrote:Not really, if there was he'd have been arrested Months ago ,  wouldn't he ?

According to the US DOJ position opinion, you can't indict a sitting president.  You can, however, indict Trump's sons, his daughter, and his son-in-law, all of whom have been involved in both the election and the running of the government plus the business.

Watch this space for up-coming events.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Dude, you have been saying this tripe forever.

Your predictions have zero credibility.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Dude...39 indictments. 9 convictions. One works from the ground up. We're about to mount the crown...patience.

I live with this business. I tell my clients, there's no accounting for time and money in law. Two years for a case as complex as this...why, how long do you take to bring cases to fruition?

BTW, how long did it take to bring the Gambino crime-family down? December 2, 1985 to April 2, 1992...when John Goti was given a life sentence without possibility of parole. And Goti didn't have presidential privileges. That's what, seven years? We still have five years to go.

And you're whining over two years? Pffftt...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Dude...39 indictments.  9 convictions.  One works from the ground up.  We're about to mount the crown...patience.

I live with this business.  I tell my clients, there's no accounting for time and money in law.  Two years for a case as complex as this...why, how long do you take to bring cases to fruition?

BTW, how long did it take to bring the Gambino crime-family down?  December 2, 1985 to April 2, 1992...when John Goti was given a life sentence without possibility of parole.  And Goti didn't have presidential privileges.  That's what, seven years?  We still have five years to go.

And you're whining over two years?  Pffftt...

Trump is still there. According to you he would be long gone by now.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:19 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Dude...39 indictments.  9 convictions.  One works from the ground up.  We're about to mount the crown...patience.

I live with this business.  I tell my clients, there's no accounting for time and money in law.  Two years for a case as complex as this...why, how long do you take to bring cases to fruition?

BTW, how long did it take to bring the Gambino crime-family down?  December 2, 1985 to April 2, 1992...when John Goti was given a life sentence without possibility of parole.  And Goti didn't have presidential privileges.  That's what, seven years?  We still have five years to go.

And you're whining over two years?  Pffftt...

Did I say that?  I don't think so.  I'm the one who said law takes a long time.

I wish it would happen more quickly, but I know how long these things take.  Congress should stop dicking around with 'asking' people to show and give testimony.  Issue subpoenas and send out US Marshals to haul their asses in if they don't show.  All you are doing if you politely ask, is giving the other side more opportunity to delay.

Get your motions to compel going right now!  You know they are all going to be contested.  Why give them the extra time??

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Did I say that?  I don't think so.  I'm the one who said law takes a long time.

I wish it would happen more quickly, but I know how long these things take.  Congress should stop dicking around with 'asking' people to show and give testimony.  Issue subpoenas and send out US Marshals to haul their asses in if they don't show.  All you are doing if you politely ask, is giving the other side more opportunity to delay.

Get your motions to compel going right now!  You know they are all going to be contested.  Why give them the extra time??

OK counselor.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
nicko wrote:
Quill. I agree with most of your ant-Trump posts, but, talk of him being a Russian Agent seems a little far fetched ?

Agreed. Trump is actually one of the lizard people.

Suspect

The Lizard People walk among us already !!!

Putin, Corbyn, Theresa May, Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro, Gina Reinhardt, Tony Abbott..

Be afraid, be very afraid!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:34 am

You forgot Self Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:12 am

nicko wrote:You forgot Self Laughing

Cool

Wolves eat lizards for breakfast...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down