NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

+12
eddie
Tommy Monk
The Devil, You Know
Ben Reilly
Fred Moletrousers
Original Quill
Syl
'Wolfie
Victorismyhero
nicko
JulesV
Andy
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes. - Page 4 Empty Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Andy Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Corbyn uncovers a corrupt plot by Conservative Central Office to pay a sweetener to Surrey Council to avoid them having to call a referendum on a 15% council tax rise.
Funnily enough, the area is littered with Conservative cabinet members.
And May is saying the undisputable evidence of emails are 'alternative facts'.
I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Jeremy Corbyn: Leaked texts reveal Surrey 'sweetheart deal' on tax - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38908462

There needs to be a full independent inquiry as to how much was offered and by whom. 
And if any contraventions of the Parliament Act have been deliberatly broken, therd must be sackings and a criminal investigation into corruption and discreet backhand payments..
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes. - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
yes best just sweep it under the carpet if its too hard to deal with.

We don't sweep anything away. Posters here with anti-immigrant, anti-equality, anti-welfare views post a lot and are valued posters here. They manage to post without vulgarities and nonsense. Views are no issue, if expressed we will respond.

But if someone wants to do nothing but spit bigoted comments and NOT respond at all, then yes they are not welcome here- because they are the ones offering no discussion. And that is why NF does very well.
I refer you to my previous post and will throw and vera into the mix
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes. - Page 4 Empty Re: Corrupt Conservatives. Nothing ever changes.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:

We don't sweep anything away. Posters here with anti-immigrant, anti-equality, anti-welfare views post a lot and are valued posters here. They manage to post without vulgarities and nonsense. Views are no issue, if expressed we will respond.

But if someone wants to do nothing but spit bigoted comments and NOT respond at all, then yes they are not welcome here- because they are the ones offering no discussion. And that is why NF does very well.
I refer you to my previous post and will throw and vera into the mix

Doxing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:07 pm

sassy wrote:
I refer you to my previous post and will throw sandra and vera into the mix

Doxing
oh thats a bit rich considering your endless use of the name , but should it require a ban then I hope they will also ban all those who have used my name, which includes just about anyone who posted on ado, looselips or sky over the last decade who posts here.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:12 pm

This thread is locked. Please refrain from using one another's personal names. I'm going to take a few measures to govern this whether people have seen this message or not.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:Really, head?

We have Eds, didge, Lord Foul, Syl, Miffs and sometimes Zack around the centre.

Me, Ben, veya, wolfie, quill, sassy, andy and others on the Left.

Tommy, nicko, VoD, raggs, Fred, Independent, yourself and others on the Right.

That is pretty extensive. Especially compared with your place.

Just look how many threads on Flap elicit between zero and less than ten replies. No one os interested because there's either no debate or no maturity.

As for mods here- we try. It isn't your problem anyone- aren't there more important/interesting things to discuss?
yes I know you feel important now and well done, the thing is you dont need to be there. this forum is tiny and does not need lots of mods.
you seem to forget many of those who post here also have posted over there unless you are a control freak have not needed different people applying the rules differently.

No harm has come from having a handful of Mods here. Without, it would be hard for Ben to monitor constantly since a) he has a life and b) he lives in a country with a different time zone and so can't always be here.

On the flip, your anything goes stance and indifference to infantile pricks that are your most frequent users has put people off. Yes some of us post over there but rarely. Not because we don't want to debate alt views (we do that here constantly), but because of the nonsense insults.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4