NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And People Claim There is no Comparability to Nazism With Trumpism

2 posters

Go down

And People Claim There is no Comparability to Nazism With Trumpism Empty And People Claim There is no Comparability to Nazism With Trumpism

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:54 am

People are claiming to be burning J.K. Rowling’s books in anger at her politics, as she condemns Donald Trump. And the Harry Potter author is responding by not caring. She has spent recent days tweeting in response to fans who say her politics are making them burn her works. When one Trump fan said they would do just that, Rowling tweeted: “Well the fumes from the DVDs might be toxic and I’ve still got your money, so by all means borrow my lighter.”

As Tweeters showed their support by retweeting this 145,000 times, Rowling continued to answer those who said they were no longer fans and would destroy her work to prove it. Someone claimed the first Harry Potter book was the first book they ever read but said they had burned all their Harry Potter books.

“I’m upset it has to be that way. You embarrassed me, disgusted me and I will never read your work again.”

Rowling replied: “You can lead a girl to books about the rise and fall of an autocrat but you still can’t make her think.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jk-rowling-burning-books-donald-trump_uk_58937dd5e4b065d58110c31e?utm_hp_ref=uk

Of course not all Trump supporters are like, this, but there is clearly a rise of intolerance towards people who are critical of trump

Back to top Go down

And People Claim There is no Comparability to Nazism With Trumpism Empty Re: And People Claim There is no Comparability to Nazism With Trumpism

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:00 am

Laughing

Unless they stole their books to burn,  those dunderheads had to buy them to burn them...

Just like those 'born again' idiots buying rock-and-roll records back in the early 1960s, so that they could fuel their "satannical music" bonfires..

Nobody has ever accused those KKK types of being born with brains,  have they  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

And People Claim There is no Comparability to Nazism With Trumpism Empty Re: And People Claim There is no Comparability to Nazism With Trumpism

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

Unless they stole their books to burn,  those dunderheads had to buy them to burn them...

Just like those 'born again' idiots buying rock-and-roll records back in the early 1960s, so that they could fuel their "satannical music" bonfires..

Nobody has ever accused those KKK types of being born with brains,  have they  ?

Yeah the funny part, is she is still making money out of them.

lol!

It really does show how hateful some of these Trump supporters are, that they cannot face criticism of Trump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:11 am

Was going to post something about this earlier Smile

Good ol' J.K.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down