NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Is The Most Honest, Selfless Guest Ever To Appear On Shark Tank

2 posters

Go down

Here Is The Most Honest, Selfless Guest Ever To Appear On Shark Tank  Empty Here Is The Most Honest, Selfless Guest Ever To Appear On Shark Tank

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:05 pm

It's not every day you come across someone with this much integrity and selflessness. If the world was filled with more people like this, imagine what the human race would be capable of.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5647/Here-Is-The-Most-Honest-Selfless-Guest-Ever-To-Appear-On-Shark-Tank#AAtPtvz2xriudglI.99

Back to top Go down

Here Is The Most Honest, Selfless Guest Ever To Appear On Shark Tank  Empty Re: Here Is The Most Honest, Selfless Guest Ever To Appear On Shark Tank

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:58 pm

now THERE is a good man....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Here Is The Most Honest, Selfless Guest Ever To Appear On Shark Tank  Empty Re: Here Is The Most Honest, Selfless Guest Ever To Appear On Shark Tank

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:now THERE is a good man....

I was going to ask you Victor

How effective is his invention?

Seems very good, but not my field of understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 pm

Well I would have to test one out in the field, since there wasnt too much info in the clip, but in principle he's bang on the money

90% of water fet to a tree will be lost through evaporation from the ground

by restricting the water to the roots by microirrigation and further preventing this water from escaping by evaporation (since it merely condenses on the plastic and runs back to the soil) I see no reason to disbelieve what he is claiming....

I may try an experiment or two....its not like I'm short of trees.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:59 pm

you can demonstrate the principle for your self

take a sheet of clear plastic film and peg it down over an area of damp soil in the sun....

and see what happens...

in fact water a large patch then cover half.....and see which part stays moist...

this principle can be used in survival situations...collecting water from unlikely sources

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Well I would have to test one out in the field, since there wasnt too much info in the clip, but in principle he's bang on the money

90% of water fet to a tree will be lost through evaporation from the ground

by restricting the water to the roots by microirrigation and further preventing this water from escaping by evaporation (since it merely condenses on the plastic and runs back to the soil) I see no reason to disbelieve what he is claiming....  

I may try an experiment or two....its not like I'm short of trees.....

I was going to say, you should b able to experiment on this mate.

This may help

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:19 am

That way of collecting water has been used for years in military survival teaching.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down