NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children Of Asian Immigrants Share The Incredibly Selfless Decisions Their Parents Have Made

Go down

Children Of Asian Immigrants Share The Incredibly Selfless Decisions Their Parents Have Made Empty Children Of Asian Immigrants Share The Incredibly Selfless Decisions Their Parents Have Made

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:18 am

Starting a new life in a new country isn't easy. But when it comes to their children, many Asian immigrants will do just that in hopes of giving them a better life. An emotional video recently released by Buzzfeed Yellow illustrates the sacrifices immigrants make, as told by their children. In the video, some told stories of their parents' financial hardships, while others spoke about the effect immigration had on their families' lives.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/17/asian-immigrant-children_n_7605424.html?cps=gravity_2082_3695559501086341627

Back to top Go down

Children Of Asian Immigrants Share The Incredibly Selfless Decisions Their Parents Have Made Empty Re: Children Of Asian Immigrants Share The Incredibly Selfless Decisions Their Parents Have Made

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:27 pm

yeah right...
So...they come here for a "better life", but thats "selfless"

as oposed to self seeking??

really

talk about the "use" of language.........

Back to top Go down

Children Of Asian Immigrants Share The Incredibly Selfless Decisions Their Parents Have Made Empty Re: Children Of Asian Immigrants Share The Incredibly Selfless Decisions Their Parents Have Made

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Sorry Victor but I disagree.
My parents came to England so as to allow me and my siblings a better chance in life. They never did it for themselves and everything they did, they did for me and my siblings. For such a big family money was always tight, but they instilled in us a work ethic to be proud of what we do, that we came to love the country as our own, embracing its culture. There is those who in my family have joined up to fight for Britain in its darkest hours, even they are not born to this nation. Yet they saw what was right and came to Britain aid. When my parents retired they moved to Ireland, where my father is now buried. So clearly they never did it for themselves. They never did this for themselves and the only thing to claim selfishness on was their love for their children.
If you had watched the video you will see similar stories of the sacrifices their immigrants parents did and it was all for their children. So if you mean self seeking, well yes, to better the chances in life of your children. Well that is the most rational and natural thing to do for your children. This nation has not only become the rich nation it is off how it once plundered from its conquest. Many also came to Britain's aid and in many cases no independent nation, but part of the British Empire. Just think about that Victor, how many placed their lives on the line for a nation that denied them self determination and freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down