NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids Answer "What is the Best Country in the World?"

3 posters

Go down

Kids Answer "What is the Best Country in the World?" Empty Kids Answer "What is the Best Country in the World?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:52 am

We hear a lot about how great America is or how great America was. We grew up hearing America was number one - and Jimmy never questioned that, but he wondered what kids today think. So we sent a camera crew out onto the street to ask kids “What is the best country in the world?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsw8EXuefuY

Back to top Go down

Kids Answer "What is the Best Country in the World?" Empty Re: Kids Answer "What is the Best Country in the World?"

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:42 am

Razz

ARE YOU sure you weren't standing behind the camera, egging those kids on there, Mr. Thorin ?!?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Kids Answer "What is the Best Country in the World?" Empty Re: Kids Answer "What is the Best Country in the World?"

Post by eddie Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:51 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Razz

ARE YOU sure you weren't standing behind the camera,  egging those kids on there,  Mr. Thorin?  ?!?

Hahahahaha bribing them with sweets Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:30 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Razz

ARE YOU sure you weren't standing behind the camera,  egging those kids on there,  Mr. Thorin  ?!?

No wolfie, but its veya who thinks they are racist, for simply thinking one country is a better place to live than another. In other words, which country is best. I posted this to show how absurd he was being on his claims on Nicko and Nems.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Smile

I wanna go to Swizzyland in Switzerland...

P.S. Where's my koala "bear"  ?  I never had a koala when I was a kid..       tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Don't go to Switzerland, as I remember it's as boring as hell.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down