NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's The More Serious Crime?

2 posters

Go down

What's The More Serious Crime? Empty What's The More Serious Crime?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Two people who used Twitter to verbally abuse high profile feminist campaigner Caroline Criado-Perez have been jailed.

Isabella Sorley, 23, has been jailed for 12 weeks. She used Twitter to tell Ms Criado-Perez to "f*** off and die you worthless piece of crap", "go kill yourself" and "rape is the last of your worries".

John Nimmo, 25, was jailed for eight weeks. He told Ms Criado-Perez to "shut up bitch" and "Ya not that gd looking to rape u be fine" followed by "I will find you (smiley face)" and then the message "rape her nice ass", Westminster Magistrates' Court heard.

http://news.sky.com/story/1200521/twitter-trolls-jailed-for-sending-abusive-tweets

A mum lured a man into a threesome with her boyfriend and then watched as he was tortured by him and another of her lovers.

The 37-year-old man was then tied to a chair, repeatedly kicked and punched, forced to drink bleach, seared with a flamethrower, dunked in a urine-filled mop bucket, struck with a chair, robbed, and forced to pose naked on the balcony for half-an-hour.

McCluney laughed as the two men tortured the victim in front of her. At one point she had sex with ringleader Andrew Doyle, with the humiliated man lying bloodied and helpless on the floor, and Doyle continuing to kick him throughout.

Asked why she had sex with Doyle at that point, McCluney told detectives: “I'll admit it – I felt horny”, Paul Hodgkinson, prosecuting, told Manchester Crown Court.

But McCluney, of Clevedon Street, Harpurhey, who has three children, was spared jail after admitting false imprisonment.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mother-chantelle-mccluney-harpurhey-lured-6527508

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

What's The More Serious Crime? Empty Re: What's The More Serious Crime?

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 pm

The obvious conclusion is DO IT and NOT SAY IT.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Perhaps because McCluney is a Caucasian female, with children.

What's The More Serious Crime? FTP_MEN_Chantelle_McClun007180_2_7254603-6527501

Doesn't seemed to be a lot she did but watch and laugh.  In my opinion she is depraved, but is that against the law? What was she accused of, anyway?  

It seems all she could be convicted of was the wrongful imprisonment charge...the story doesn't give the facts of that.  That may have been a stretch at that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:03 pm

The cunt is clearly guilty of sexual assault, theft and torture.

Holy fuck why is the Judge such a fucking retard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 pm

I guarantee you if the victim was a woman this would be taken much more seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:The cunt is clearly guilty of sexual assault, theft and torture.

The law tends to be quite specific.  Who did she sexually assault?  No one.  What did she steal?  Nothing.  Her boyfriend appears to the torturer...she just watched.

She was convicted of wrongful imprisonment.  The story doesn't give the facts of that, but I would surmise it has to do with her luring the guy into a restrained situation...her only real, positive act.  In the US I suspect she would also have been charged with accessory, conspiracy and/or the primary crime...as a co-participant...and let the jury sort justice out in the penalty stage.  

These stories are not always fully reported, so we don't know the details.  But it appears the paucity of positive acts by her are what drew such a light sentence.  She appears to have a depraved personality, but that's probably not illegal.  I do suspect she will not get a lot of offers of dates in the near future.

I agree with you that if her victim had been female, she would have gotten much more.  But that's because society is much more willing to view women as victims.  The deeds of a jury are essentially moral, after all.  Women are protected more.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:30 pm

What has race got to do with this? Are we not conceived in the same way, grow and develop in the same environment, are born and hopefully loved.

The first two were wrong and what they said was evil, the second case was beyond evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Warren Moon wrote:...the second case was beyond evil.

Yes, but being guilty of evil is apparently not an offense in and of itself.

Race??  As I read it, this wasn't about race but disparity in sentencing. Of course, andy rarely posts if it doesn't have to do with race. So I understand your expectations, but...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:The cunt is clearly guilty of sexual assault, theft and torture.

The law tends to be quite specific.  Who did she sexually assault?  No one.  What did she steal?  Nothing.  Her boyfriend appears to the torturer...she just watched.
Fine.
She is a party to sexual assault, theft and torture then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fine.
She is a party to sexual assault, theft and torture then.

In the US, perhaps sexual assault and torture, as a co-perpetrator.  Or maybe as an accessory.  I don't think a theft charge would fly.

But this is the UK. The problem seems to be that she didn't make any overt act in furtherance of those crimes. Only the kidnapping. The US is tougher on criminals.

You could paint a real nasty picture of her to a jury. The problem is, she just sat around and watched. Even if you convicted her, she would get a couple of years to her boyfriends 25-30.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:27 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:I guarantee you if the victim was a woman this would be taken much more seriously.

Couldn't agree more.

She's the one who organised it - without her nothing would have happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 am

What baffles me is who in their right mind (Don't all look at me) would want sex with her....ever. She's no looker is she.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:34 am

Warren Moon wrote:What baffles me is who in their right mind (Don't all look at me) would want sex with her....ever.  She's no looker is she.

Cesspit people from cesspit estates who would do anything to stay out of work.

Probably all vote Labour too - they'll be better off in a few years and will be much happier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:34 am

Warren Moon wrote:What baffles me is who in their right mind (Don't all look at me) would want sex with her....ever.  She's no looker is she.

There is an old saying - You dont look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 am

I dunno about stoking it..... it might require several cans of petrol and fire lighters to get the fire going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:51 am

quite...a right bag of spanners

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:56 am

Warren Moon wrote:I dunno about stoking it..... it might require several cans of petrol and fire lighters to get the fire going.

:D 

What's The More Serious Crime? Anim_flasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:02 am

But you're all crowidng around, chattin' and yappin'.  She didn't do anything but watch.  Y'all lose.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down