NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad And 4-Year-Old Daughter's Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Melt Your Heart

2 posters

Go down

Dad And 4-Year-Old Daughter's Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Melt Your Heart  Empty Dad And 4-Year-Old Daughter's Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Melt Your Heart

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Dad and his 4-year-old daughter Claire sing the most adorable duet you'll ever see.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5594/Dad-And-4-Year-Old-Daughter-s-Duet-Of-You-ve-Got-A-Friend-In-Me-Will-Melt-Your-Heart#VH8Lh3zrtTigRAyL.99

Back to top Go down

Dad And 4-Year-Old Daughter's Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Melt Your Heart  Empty Re: Dad And 4-Year-Old Daughter's Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Melt Your Heart

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 pm

It is cute but it's also being mimed, which I find a bit of a cheat, considering there are some people singing live all over the net and they're fabulous.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Dad And 4-Year-Old Daughter's Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Melt Your Heart  Empty Re: Dad And 4-Year-Old Daughter's Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Melt Your Heart

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:12 pm

eddie wrote:It is cute but it's also being mimed, which I find a bit of a cheat, considering there are some people singing live all over the net and they're fabulous.

I dont think its being mimed.... scratch

THis is the studio recording they did, which they state is different to the recent live version

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Well unless they have reverb on their voices naturally then that's mimed....where are the mics?

Edit: sorry the top one isn't mimed, that one is live. I thought it was the video I'd seen on FB which was the second one you posted - which is mimed. You can hear the difference.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 pm

eddie wrote:Well unless they have reverb on their voices naturally then that's mimed....where are the mics?

On the camera... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Well unless they have reverb on their voices naturally then that's mimed....where are the mics?

On the camera... scratch

Hahaha no and I did edit my post - apologies
The first one is live the second video definitely mimed!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

On the camera... scratch

Hahaha no and I did edit my post - apologies
The first one is live the second video definitely mimed!

No worries Eddie   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Still a lovely song though. He does have a nice voice.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

eddie wrote:Still a lovely song though. He does have a nice voice.

They both do and she is very young, no doubt some coaching going on

They seem to have many videos and lots of hits, so clearly they have a big following

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Thorin wrote:Dad and his 4-year-old daughter Claire sing the most adorable duet you'll ever see.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5594/Dad-And-4-Year-Old-Daughter-s-Duet-Of-You-ve-Got-A-Friend-In-Me-Will-Melt-Your-Heart#VH8Lh3zrtTigRAyL.99

Awww.... Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down