NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs Trump.

+8
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Major
eddie
veya_victaous
nicko
Ben Reilly
Syl
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mrs Trump. - Page 2 Empty Mrs Trump.

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Will she make a good first lady? she is definately a very fashionable one.

Michelle sort of grew into the role, Jackie Kennedy oozed style and charm from the off. It looks like Melania was copying the Mrs O look at her husbands inauguration ceremony....wonder if she will be wearing  a matching pill box hat soon.

Mrs Trump. - Page 2 GettyImages-53366659-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJH-rFL7fccQ_6RWVNgivMZgdpG8CNmnQ-_HJLz2I5wo

Mrs Trump. - Page 2 Dress21_1484927659821_7738634_ver1.0

I like the way Mrs Obama seemed to deliberately dress down for this ocassion. That to me shows a very confident woman.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mrs Trump. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mrs Trump.

Post by eddie Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:39 pm

I think Quill meant that he simply found "narrowed eyes" were suspicious-looking. That's how I read it.
Like an evil cartoon character almost.

Jeez. We are allowed to say we find certain types unattractive, aren't we? I got very harassed when I said Michelle Obama looked like a man.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Strictly speaking of appearance, I dislike the Slavic look.  Those narrow, slitty eyes and high cheekbones are a turn off.  It makes you wonder what evil thoughts they hide.

Appearances aside, I did feel sorry for her the way her husband abused and ignored her during the inauguration.  Indicative of how self-preoccupied he is.

That is really quite racial and based on a subjective perception you are making of Slavic people, by invoking evil.

You do realise that Hitler found them to be subhuman, and such sentiments is how such hate against the Slavic starts, by their looks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment

Its absolutely fine not to be attracted to someone, as none of us can control what attracts us to people, but to say because of certain stereotype features, that you wonder what evil they are hiding. Seems straight out of Mein Kampf.

For Eddie to read again and I have no doubt quill said this innocently, not realizing it was poor to say the least, as its making a demeaning view racially of a people

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 pm

eddie wrote:I think Quill meant that he simply found "narrowed eyes" were suspicious-looking. That's how I read it.
Like an evil cartoon character almost.

Jeez. We are allowed to say we find certain types unattractive, aren't we? I got very harassed when I said Michelle Obama looked like a man.

LOL, I remember that thread.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:27 am

they are very different women, both in physical looks and demeanor and 'journey'.
I think they are both attractive in their own way.

and I suspect they both quite intelligent.
I can't remember which commentator said they would not have her on their show cause she couldn't; speak English (it was a woman but her show isn't on TV down here)
which is quite a disgusting attitude in my opinion, and she actually speaks it fairly well for a 5th language study
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Is this yet more proof that Melania is afraid of her husband?
More and more film snippets are being released showing the fearful way she reacts when Trump looks at or touches her in passing.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/people-think-there-is-something-weird-about-melanias-body-language-in-this-clip-of-her-and-trump/ar-AAn7JIe?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 pm

She's not afraid of him. That could be interpreted as slight irritation or possibly nerves.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:She's not afraid of him. That could be interpreted as slight irritation or possibly nerves.

Its not the only clip though Rags, I really do think she is afraid of something...maybe of displeasing him in public, maybe just scared of him...there is something though. I have looked at quite a few newsreels of her reactions to him, both leading up to the election and since he was elected.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:She's not afraid of him. That could be interpreted as slight irritation or possibly nerves.

Its not the only clip though Rags, I really do think she is afraid of something...maybe of displeasing him in public, maybe just scared of him...there is something though. I have looked at quite a few newsreels of her reactions to him, both leading up to the election and  since he was elected.

Well she made her choice when she married him, and now she's First Lady, so I daresay she's enjoying that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Its not the only clip though Rags, I really do think she is afraid of something...maybe of displeasing him in public, maybe just scared of him...there is something though. I have looked at quite a few newsreels of her reactions to him, both leading up to the election and  since he was elected.

Well she made her choice when she married him, and now she's First Lady, so I daresay she's enjoying that.

I think he was manipulating her long before they married.
I don't know whether she is enjoying being first lady, she has not been around much. True she married him, but lots of women marry the wrong man, its not always easy to get away from them afterwards, especially if they are powerful.

I'm not saying that's the case here, but I do believe she shows signs of being afraid of him.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think he was manipulating her long before they married.
I don't know whether she is enjoying being first lady, she has not been around much. True she married him, but lots of women marry the wrong man, its not always easy to get away from them afterwards, especially if they are powerful.

I'm not saying that's the case here, but I do believe she shows signs of being afraid of him.

She still chose to marry him. If she's afraid of him, she can leave him so of course she could get away from him, but she chooses not to. I think people might be reading too much into all of this.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Maybe...I am going to look out for clips where she flinches from him or looks afraid though....I will build up my case. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Syl wrote:Maybe...I am going to look out for clips where she flinches from him or looks afraid though....I will build up my case. Twisted Evil

I tend to agree with you, Syl.  Let us know if you find anymore.  That display at the inauguration was startling, to say the least.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:29 pm

I wonder what she sees in a fat, elderly, wig wearing, misogynistic,  multimillionaire racist?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Money.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:51 pm

He probably has some kind of hold over her.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Syl wrote:Is this yet more proof that Melania is afraid of her husband?
More and more film snippets are being released showing the fearful way she reacts when Trump looks at or touches her in passing.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/people-think-there-is-something-weird-about-melanias-body-language-in-this-clip-of-her-and-trump/ar-AAn7JIe?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

Oh for God's sake. She's probably nervous about speaking in public that's all.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
I wonder what she sees in a fat, elderly, wig wearing, misogynistic,  multimillionaire racist?

Idea

$4 billion...

And a big celebrity standing with a high social profile..

And he was available when they hooked up.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Is this yet more proof that Melania is afraid of her husband?

Oh for God's sake.   She's probably nervous about speaking in public that's all.  

She seems a damn site more nervous when he is around her.
Watch her body language the next time she makes an appearance.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:23 pm

eddie wrote:He probably has some kind of hold over her.

Well they have a child together....that could be one HUGE hold over her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:37 pm

She's there because of his bank balance and now she's the First Lady. I don't feel their marriage is good tbh, had he not made President I feel they would've separated. She does look nervous around him, maybe he us controlling, but I'm sure the money and prestige will keep her happy, if not with him.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:42 pm

They've been together for 19 years and married for 12 years, so I don't think she's been hanging on just to see if he could be President.

Perhaps he's different in private - maybe they actually do get on well. Saying that she's with him just for money is a bit mean.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:51 pm

He sure wont be giving her spine shattering orgasms.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They've been together for 19 years and married for 12 years, so I don't think she's been hanging on just to see if he could be President.

Perhaps he's different in private - maybe they actually do get on well. Saying that she's with him just for money is a bit mean.

Maybe the money was an attraction at first, he treated her like a whore, and encouraged other men to do so, not long after they had met.
I'm sure if it was only money she wanted now she would be in a position to attract far more attractive men than Trump, she stays for other reasons.
Whether its fear I don't know, but her body language certainly doesn't indicate she is happy when he is around her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:07 pm

She is the modern day Eva Braun.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They've been together for 19 years and married for 12 years, so I don't think she's been hanging on just to see if he could be President.

Maybe the money was an attraction at first, he treated her like a whore, and encouraged other men to do so, not long after they had met.
I'm sure if it was only money she wanted now she would be in a position to attract far more attractive men than Trump, she stays for other reasons.
Whether its fear I don't know, but her body language certainly doesn't indicate she is happy when he is around her.

How on earth do you know that?

You only see them in public, so you can't possibly know what kind of relationship they have.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

How on earth do you know that?

You only see them in public, so you can't possibly know what kind of relationship they have.

Take a look at the youtube recording of the phone call between Trump and Howard Stern, with Melania involved.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

The interviewer was leading the conversation and she went along with him. She doesn't sound unhappy but flirtatious.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:21 pm

It's not mean, yes she's been with him years so had his other wives. I'm sure a millionaire lifestyle helps.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:21 pm

eddie wrote: She doesn't sound unhappy but flirtatious.

I think she sounds intimidated.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 pm

I don't get what that's supposed to mean.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:24 pm

I have to say that some people here sound a bit envious re the money aspect.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Do you mean intimidated?
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't get what that's supposed to mean.

In the telephone conversation with Howard Stern, Melania is put in an awkward situation in which no honorable husband would put a wife.

Perhaps that's why he is oft divorced.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 pm

magica wrote:Do you mean intimidated?

Yes...one of my incomplete revisions.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I have to say that some people here sound a bit envious re the money aspect.

No I'm not envious. Good luck to them.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't get what that's supposed to mean.

In the telephone conversation with Howard Stern, Melania is put in an awkward situation in which no honorable husband would put a wife.

Perhaps that's why is oft divorced.

Wasn't that from 1999? They weren't married then. Also, she spoke to the guy voluntarily - she could have put the phone down if she didn't like what he was saying. She's not a puppet you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:36 pm

I agree and Trump didn't put her in any position - she came to the phone, young, giggly and flirty. She sounded like a smitten girlfriend if you ask me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:07 pm

I think she's a "cracker" Lovely looking woman.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:42 pm

More insight into the way Melania Trump is brow beaten and denigrated by her husband?

"The long-awaited Vanity Fair piece about Donald and Melania Trump's marriage is here, and there are some... interesting stories in it. First, it should be mentioned that nobody in the Trump family commented for the piece, but it appears reporter Evgenia Peretz did some major legwork to dig up the realest tidbits.
One of the first assessments of Melania's personality comes from Lisa Bytner, a family friend who did Public Relations for Trump Model Management when it was launched in 1999.
"She doesn't make waves," Bytner said. "She speaks only when spoken to. She's just very sweet."
Peretz also shares a story from an unnamed source who says they visited the couple while Melania was pregnant with their son, Barron:
She was 35 - "checkout time" for women, as Trump once told Howard Stern-and no longer the dewy fox he'd met seven years earlier. A visitor to one of Trump's homes, late into Melania's pregnancy, recalls him remarking that he agreed to the baby on the condition that Melania would get her body back. "She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was," says this guest; it struck this person as a "contract." And he was simply rude to her. "There was no 'How do you feel?' No opening of doors, making sure she didn't fall. Just 'You wanted to have a baby.' "

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/family-relationships/donald-trump-made-melania-promise-pre-baby-body/ar-BBAjKVx?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Okay maybe he does treat her like crap but why is she still with him then?
Perhaps he's autistic and she simply understands him?

The more I learn about him the more I think it's plausible
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:24 pm

My own opinion is she feels trapped. They have a son together, he is a very powerful man, and was long before he became president.
She often looks nervous when they are seen in public together...even when she smiles body language tells as much as her smile does.

In a way she reminds me of Princess Diana....her OH holds all the trump cards (no pun) and who knows how he treat her if she left.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Don't buy it. She's going to make big dolla if she divorces him so what's she scared of?
She doesn't even live with him so he's hardly possessive.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:33 pm

eddie wrote:Don't buy it. She's going to make big dolla if she divorces him so what's she scared of?
She doesn't even live with him so he's hardly possessive.

Use your imagination Eddie, she has a son with him, men as well as women can use their kids to manipulate their partners.
No doubt she lives where he tells her to.....I really do believe she does what he tells her to do.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 pm

eddie wrote:Okay maybe he does treat her like crap but why is she still with him then?

Divorce of a sitting president? I'm reminded of a line by John Grisham: "There are people around the president who won't let that happen."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay maybe he does treat her like crap but why is she still with him then?

Divorce of a sitting president?  I'm reminded of a line by John Grisham: "There are people around the president who won't let that happen."

The more I read the more I think of Princess Diana.
She had the 'Dark forces' to contend with, and she paid the price for ignoring them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Divorce of a sitting president?  I'm reminded of a line by John Grisham: "There are people around the president who won't let that happen."

She had the 'Dark forces' to contend with, and she paid the price for ignoring them.

Yes, excellent example. Another metaphor would be bull in a china shop. People won't let catastrophic things happen around centers of power. Others have too much invested.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes, excellent example.  Another metaphor would be bull in a china shop.  People won't let catastrophic things happen around centers of power.  Others have too much invested.

I find Melania Trump to be interesting. Maybe people started off thinking she was a bit of a bimbo or a gold digger.....yet she is now one of the most famous and potentially influential women in the world through no effort of her own.
It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Perhaos she stays with him for the same reason Hilary stayed with Bill; they like the money and the power.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Yes, why did Eleanor stay with Franklin, particularly after she learned about him and Lucy Mercer?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:19 am

Maybe Hilary stayed with Bill because she felt more powerful staying as a couple rather than going it alone, I believe her intention was always to try for president ...she bided her time...and it almost paid off.
I bet if she hadn't been so politically driven herself she wouldn't have put up with all his philandering.....but who really knows why people stay together in situations like this?

Obviously it's all conjecture, .
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next