NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs Trump.

+8
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Major
eddie
veya_victaous
nicko
Ben Reilly
Syl
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mrs Trump. - Page 3 Empty Mrs Trump.

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Will she make a good first lady? she is definately a very fashionable one.

Michelle sort of grew into the role, Jackie Kennedy oozed style and charm from the off. It looks like Melania was copying the Mrs O look at her husbands inauguration ceremony....wonder if she will be wearing  a matching pill box hat soon.

Mrs Trump. - Page 3 GettyImages-53366659-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJH-rFL7fccQ_6RWVNgivMZgdpG8CNmnQ-_HJLz2I5wo

Mrs Trump. - Page 3 Dress21_1484927659821_7738634_ver1.0

I like the way Mrs Obama seemed to deliberately dress down for this ocassion. That to me shows a very confident woman.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mrs Trump. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mrs Trump.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:16 am

Angry Andy wrote:He sure wont be giving her spine shattering orgasms.

Why ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:55 am

Original Quill wrote:Yes, why did Eleanor stay with Franklin, particularly after she learned about him and Lucy Mercer?

She either didn't love him in the first place so didn't care about him cheating or she stayed for the money and power.

Once someone has cheated surely the relationship is as dead as a dodo?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:43 pm

Fear is often a factor why an abused woman will stay in a marriage or partnership...fear for them and often for their children, embarrassment, pride, love, just because these women seem to have it all doesn't mean they are happy.

Ex spice girl Mel B, a strong and powerful woman was trapped in a marriage for 10 years, ruled by threats and fear allegedly.
Unless all the women who eventually break free and speak out are liars...it just proves that many women stay because at the time they believed they had no choice.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:54 pm

And it's also hard to uproot young children - I do get all the reasons.

I'm playing devils advocate really as I have no idea whether Melania Trump is abused or not. I personally don't think so, mentally bullied, yes probably and that's just as bad - I accept that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:06 pm

eddie wrote:And it's also hard to uproot young children - I do get all the reasons.

I'm playing devils advocate really as I have no idea whether Melania Trump is abused or not.  I personally don't think so, mentally bullied, yes probably and that's just as bad - I accept that.

We are just throwing in possible scenareos, the truth is none of us knows what goes on in any marriage if the people don't talk about it.

Just to digress a minute though...re women who stay with a partner because they fear for their children.
I read today of an abusive husband who hung himself and their one year old baby because he believed his wife was having an affair. He videoed it all....his last act to punish her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Yes, why did Eleanor stay with Franklin, particularly after she learned about him and Lucy Mercer?

She either didn't love him in the first place so didn't care about him cheating or she stayed for the money and power.

Strange. I've always wondered. She gave him six children...that doesn't seem like a disinterested party.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Strange.  I've always wondered.  She gave him six children...that doesn't seem like a disinterested party.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

I don't know much about her - and it all depends on whether it was a one-off affair / before or after the kids etc

For me, I'd never take someone back after cheating. If I give my heart then I mean it.
I've never been cheated on (as far as I know obviously) but I've seen it happen to people and it destroys them.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Strange.  I've always wondered.  She gave him six children...that doesn't seem like a disinterested party.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

I don't know much about her - and it all depends on whether it was a one-off affair / before or after the kids etc

For me, I'd never take someone back after cheating. If I give my heart then I mean it.
I've never been cheated on (as far as I know obviously) but I've seen it happen to people and it destroys them.

Ironically, Lucy Mercer was Eleanor's assistant.  She hooked up with Franklin around 1918, when she used to chauffeur for him.  

It was on and off for three decades until he died, even though she married Winthrop Rutherford during the affair (Rutherford died in 1944).  Franklin's daughter, Anna, arranged to have Lucy with him in his Georgia Hot Springs retreat, just before he died in 1945.  Goodwin, Doris Kearns, No Ordinary Time: Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt (1994).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:59 pm

"On and off for three decades"

Wow. His wife must have either been fucking around herself, or she didn't much care.

None of that spells love to me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:"On and off for three decades"

Wow. His wife must have either been fucking around herself, or she didn't much care.

None of that spells love to me.

Don't you know? Eleanor Roosevelt, niece of Theodore Roosevelt, was a lesbian. She came out, in fact, prompted by the revelation of the Lucy Mercer affair. Her famous love affair with Lorena Hickok was an open secret:

Wiki wrote:Lorena Alice Hickok (March 7, 1893 – May 1, 1968) was an American journalist known for her close romantic relationship with First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt.

Born in East Troy, Wisconsin to a dressmaker and a dairy-farmer, Hickok had an unhappy childhood marked by isolation and abuse. After her mother's death when Hickok was fourteen, she left home, worked on her own, and completed high school with the help of a cousin. She went into journalism after failing out of college, and soon became a successful reporter for the Minneapolis Tribune and the Associated Press (AP), achieving several firsts for American women journalists. By 1932, she had become the nation's best-known female reporter.

She was installed in quarters on the third floor of the White House. Eleanor and Hickok grew apart as Hickok became more "demanding" of Eleanor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Hickok

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Latest about Mrs Trump, she is more than just a pretty face when she needs to be.
Good for her.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/melania-trump-usually-stays-out-of-the-fray-but-she-unloaded-on-kathy-griffin/ar-BBBLng8?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

"It is rare for Melania Trump to issue a statement of any sort. The first lady, who has sometimes seemed reluctant about her new role, prefers privacy and restraint. 
Yet she chose to speak up forcefully Wednesday, nearly a full day after a gruesome photo of comedian Kathy Griffin holding a prop made to resemble the bloody, decapitated head of  President Trump was posted online.
On Tuesday, the photo was condemned by a bipartisan chorus of politicians and pundits as soon as it went public; hours later, Griffin apologized in a video statement. The Trumps did not seem to accept the apology, with the president tweeting the next morning that his children, “especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!”
But the first lady issued a longer statement midday Wednesday: “As a mother, a wife, and a human being, that photo is very disturbing. When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it.”

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:31 pm

The Kathy Griffith photo was ugly, no doubt, but not half as bad as what the RW used to do to Barack Obama...but then, it's alright if you do it to a black. They should be used to it.

Increasingly, I'm of the opinion that Melania is a soviet-style officer or handler of Donald, and perhaps the whole Trump family. She is Eastern European, keeps herself in the background, and her secretiveness seems to fit the mold.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:The Kathy Griffith photo was ugly, no doubt, but not half as bad as what the RW used to do to Barack Obama...but then, it's alright if you do it to a black.  They should be used to it.

Increasingly, I'm of the opinion that Melania is a soviet-style officer or handler of Donald, and perhaps the whole Trump family.  She is Eastern European, keeps herself in the background, and her secretiveness seems to fit the mold.

I just looked at a video of Griffiths posing with the bloody head of Trump....it looked gross. It's understandable that their11 year old son would be distressed.
Melania seems to be a devoted mum, and when something upsets your kids the tigress emerges.

It would be exactly the same no matter what colour the 'victim' was.
Obama seemed to be treated OK by the press here, maybe 50 years ago it would have been different.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Something is either wrong or it isn't.  
If Trump had done this we'd have been saying he was an idiot.

The woman was an idiot.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:21 pm

eddie wrote:Something is either wrong or it isn't.  

The woman was an idiot.

She isn't that we'll known here, I have seen her do red carpet interviews at the Oscars, she seems to be a big mouth.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 am

Syl wrote:Obama seemed to be treated OK by the press here,  maybe 50 years ago it would have been different.

President Obama wasn't born 50-years ago. In fact, he was President up until January 20th of this year.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:13 am

eddie wrote:Something is either wrong or it isn't.  

The woman was an idiot.

Trump? He was busy feeling up female genitalia in the 21 Club, in NYC.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Obama seemed to be treated OK by the press here,  maybe 50 years ago it would have been different.

President Obama wasn't born 50-years ago.  In fact, he was President up until January 20th of this year.

Yes I know Quill, my point was in the last 50 years the UK has come on leaps and bounds re the way they treat black people, it seems that in parts of the US they still have the mindset of that era.

The only derogatory remarks I heard about Obamas skin colour was on an American forum I used to post on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

President Obama wasn't born 50-years ago.  In fact, he was President up until January 20th of this year.

Yes I know Quill, my point was in the last 50 years the UK has come on leaps and bounds re the way they treat black people, it seems that in parts of the US they still have the mindset of that era.

The only derogatory remarks I heard about Obamas skin colour was on an American forum I used to post on.

Skin color? The derogatory remarks went from his religion to his wife. They were because of his skin color, but they were not limited to just nastiness about race.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Skin color?  The derogatory remarks went from his religion to his wife.  They were because of his skin color, but they were not limited to just nastiness about race.

I was responding to your comment of..."The Kathy Griffith photo was ugly, no doubt, but not half as bad as what the RW used to do to Barack Obama...but then, it's alright if you do it to a black. They should be used to it."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Mrs Trump seems not to be the cowed wife she seemed to be on inauguration day, her body language is getting somewhat hostile on a couple of ocassions recently....she seems to be rebuffing her OH's hand in this clip.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/people-cant-stop-talking-about-the-body-language-between-the-trumps-2017-5
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Skin color?  The derogatory remarks went from his religion to his wife.  They were because of his skin color, but they were not limited to just nastiness about race.

I was responding to your comment of..."The Kathy Griffith photo was ugly, no doubt, but not half as bad as what the RW used to do to Barack Obama...but then, it's alright if you do it to a black. They should be used to it."

And I was responding to you. You seemed to have missed the point. It wasn't skin color, but because of skin color.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:39 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

And I was responding to you.  You seemed to have missed the point.  It wasn't skin color, but because of skin color.

I haven't missed any point Quill....but lets move on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And I was responding to you.  You seemed to have missed the point.  It wasn't skin color, but because of skin color.

Let's not. It's a bit of a double standard, having just come off eight years of the same insulting treatment of Obama, to hear such sanctimonious criticism of KG.

Mrs Trump. - Page 3 Barack-obama-you-better-obey-your-liberal-masters

Shame on the two-faced righties.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Let's not.  It's a bit of a double standard, having just come off eight years of the same insulting treatment of Obama, to hear such sanctimonious criticism of KG.

Mrs Trump. - Page 3 Barack-obama-you-better-obey-your-liberal-masters

Shame on the two-faced righties.

Do you like that cartoon Quill? You have brought it into two threads now. Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Syl wrote:Mrs Trump seems not to be the cowed wife she seemed to be on inauguration day, her body language is getting somewhat hostile on a couple of ocassions recently....she seems to be rebuffing her OH's hand in this clip.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/people-cant-stop-talking-about-the-body-language-between-the-trumps-2017-5

That's why I said ages ago, nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Mrs Trump seems not to be the cowed wife she seemed to be on inauguration day, her body language is getting somewhat hostile on a couple of ocassions recently....she seems to be rebuffing her OH's hand in this clip.

That's why I said ages ago, nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Yes I remember, and its true. none of us know whats happening behind closed doors.... but its fun to speculate. Laughing

I thought her body language a few months ago was very different to how it is now, maybe living apart from her husband has given her confidence.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes I remember, and its true. none of us know whats happening behind closed doors.... but its fun to speculate. Laughing

I thought her body language a few months ago was very different to how it is now, maybe living apart from her husband has given her confidence.

I would imiagune she is used to be apart from him, he's a busy businessman.
Perhaps, like every human, she has good and bad days? Or perhaps she's a greedy bitch and puts up with the beast for his money?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I would imiagune she is used to be apart from him, he's a busy businessman.
Perhaps, like every human, she has good and bad days?  Or perhaps she's a greedy bitch and puts up with the beast for his money?

Maybe, but I think there is more to her than that. For one they have a child...he is very powerful, he could afford the best lawyers if they split, all sorts of reasons why she may stay even if she is afraid of him, which I think she may well be.

On the other hand maybe they are in love. Mrs Trump. - Page 3 Flying_Pigs
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:45 pm

For goodness sake! Maybe she's not a touchy-feely sort of person. Maybe she actually gets on well with him but doesn't like all that soppy stuff.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:For goodness sake! Maybe she's not a touchy-feely sort of person. Maybe she actually gets on well with him but doesn't like all that soppy stuff.

Oh shurrup Rags...its fun to speculate. Mrs Trump. - Page 3 2794048296
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3