NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs Trump.

+8
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Major
eddie
veya_victaous
nicko
Ben Reilly
Syl
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mrs Trump. Empty Mrs Trump.

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Will she make a good first lady? she is definately a very fashionable one.

Michelle sort of grew into the role, Jackie Kennedy oozed style and charm from the off. It looks like Melania was copying the Mrs O look at her husbands inauguration ceremony....wonder if she will be wearing  a matching pill box hat soon.

Mrs Trump. GettyImages-53366659-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJH-rFL7fccQ_6RWVNgivMZgdpG8CNmnQ-_HJLz2I5wo

Mrs Trump. Dress21_1484927659821_7738634_ver1.0

I like the way Mrs Obama seemed to deliberately dress down for this ocassion. That to me shows a very confident woman.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mrs Trump. Empty Re: Mrs Trump.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Yes very classy .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:55 pm

More class:

Mrs Trump. 3d89d62df21feb9b5564c2b53d372aee
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Well she was a model Ben...and models model undies.
I love the lace in those, I have some similar. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 pm

what a beautiful woman .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Syl wrote:Well she was a model Ben...and models model undies.

agree Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Syl wrote:Well she was a model Ben...and models model undies.

For British GQ, huh? Didn't realize they sold women's undies Smile

Mrs Trump. And-british-gq
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:50 pm

The other women mentioned on the cover ..Kate Moss, Stella Tennant, Amber Valletta, who's pics appear in that issue are all models....not sure what point you are making.

In fact just read...its a NAKED SUPERMODEL SPECIAL edition.Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Can anyone else see a resemblance? I think they look alike

.Mrs Trump. Melania-TrumpMrs Trump. <a href=Mrs Trump. 9Hatami0588257147" />
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Syl wrote:The other women mentioned on the cover ..Kate Moss, Stella Tennant, Amber Valletta, who's pics appear in that issue  are all models....not sure what point you are making.

Yeah, it was printed as wank material, not to sell undies.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:The other women mentioned on the cover ..Kate Moss, Stella Tennant, Amber Valletta, who's pics appear in that issue  are all models....not sure what point you are making.

Yeah, it was printed as wank material, not to sell undies.

I believe the Littlewoods catalogue (ladies underwear section) used to have the same effect on some males. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Ben, Apart from hating her husband you disrespect his Wife.
You surprise me------------no you don't.

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:34 pm

l think She IS good as a jakie style first Lady

but not like Michelle that actually did Stuff
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:10 pm

I don't think we should ostracise Mrs Trump for having been a model for underwear and holy fucking moly her figure is good!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:56 pm

nicko wrote:Ben, Apart from hating her husband you disrespect his Wife.

What's she done that's respectable? Model in lad's mags, marry a man 24 years her senior from a different country -- obviously for money -- and what else?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Carl Paladino
DEVELOPER, SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER, POLITICAL ACTIVIST

1. Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.

2. Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.

http://artvoice.com/2016/12/23/want-2017-lot-different-opinions/#.WGKwG7YrJPW

Paladino was co-chair of the Trump presidential campaign.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:12 pm

" and what else" are you implying she was a Prostitute? shame on you.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben, Apart from hating her husband you disrespect his Wife.

What's she done that's respectable? Model in lad's mags, marry a man 24 years her senior from a different country -- obviously for money -- and what else?

She has got a pretty respectable pair of tits to be fair to her.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:42 pm

nicko wrote:" and what else"   are you implying she was a Prostitute?    shame on you.

Not implying that at all -- she's just a gold-digger who's traded on her looks. Michelle Obama went to Princeton and has a doctorate from Harvard. Melania Trump said she got some degrees in Yugoslavia but it turned out she lied!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:" and what else"   are you implying she was a Prostitute?    shame on you.

Not implying that at all -- she's just a gold-digger who's traded on her looks. Michelle Obama went to Princeton and has a doctorate from Harvard. Melania Trump said she got some degrees in Yugoslavia but it turned out she lied!

Come on Ben, what wrong has she done, other than marry an idiot?
Its really in poor taste to have a go at her, more so on Trump being a dick.
Who dos not lie when in high social circles trying to fit in or as you claim marry into money?
Does that make her a bad person or for you to attack her, just because she is the first lady?

I know I am not in your shoes and have to live with four years with this idiot in office, but you are going over the top by  attacking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:00 pm

I will add to my last post.
I am still appalled at all the racist crap that Michelle Obama has endured is still enduring. Its never okay to viciously attack people, just because they are married to the President. None of us know these people up and close personal. I just fail to see what good comes from attacking her. For all her faults she wants people to be nicer to each other from what I hear and its not a crime to posed nude. Some people are very much comfortable with their bodies and this is the 21st century. Reserve your attacks to trump. You would have thought and learnt how wrong it was that Michele was attacked

She may not have a degree, but speaks 5 languages, so she is clearly not stupid. Higher education does not mean that makes you superior to others either and is rather a poor elitist snobbish way to look down on people

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 am

Thorin wrote:I will add to my last post.
I am still appalled at all the racist crap that Michelle Obama has endured is still enduring. Its never okay to viciously attack people, just because they are married to the President. None of us know these people up and close personal. I just fail to see what good comes from attacking her. For all her faults she wants people to be nicer to each other from what I hear and its not a crime to posed nude. Some people are very much comfortable with their bodies and this is the 21st century. Reserve your attacks to trump. You would have thought and learnt how wrong it was that Michele was attacked

She may not have a degree, but speaks 5 languages, so she is clearly not stupid. Higher education does not mean that makes you superior to others either and is rather a poor elitist snobbish way to look down on people

I don't see why I should have to hold myself to a higher standard than the co-chair of the Trump campaign.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:42 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Thorin wrote:I will add to my last post.

I don't see why I should have to hold myself to a higher standard than the co-chair of the Trump campaign.

I can provide you with one good reason why you should
As you are a better person than I.

If you fall prey to hate, then you are no better than trump himself Ben.

You fight hate with reason and by challenging not with bitter venom, but by showing that there is a much better way. Don't succumb, to the very thing you stand against. Don't allow fear to control you. If you don't hold yourself to what you believe in, then you become no better than what you fear most happening to your country. That it descends into a spiral of hate. You feel let down by your own people and I can relate to that, but look for inspiration to those who have overcome the most difficult mountains to climb. Look to MLK, Ghandi etc, all people who never surrendered to hate. If you allow yourself to surrender yourself to hate, then they have succeeded in making you become one of them.

You are at a crossroads Ben, one I would not want to have to live the next four years with, but is hate going to accomplish anything for you here. Love and compassion will always triumph over hate and that is the weapon you must use to win over the American people with. To unify people with, to stand up to trump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:47 am

was Hilary Clinton the person for the job though ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:49 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:was Hilary Clinton the person for the job though ?

Neither are the person for the Job, but then she is the lesser of two evils

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:was Hilary Clinton the person for the job though ?

I don't think she was, I agree with Thor that she was the lesser of two evils.
I think if someone who had not been involved in scandals, and was half way likeable had stood against him, Trump would not be president now.
Pity Obama couldn't run for a third term.
But...he is president, so people should get on with it, supporting his good decisions and rallying against his bad ones.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Major wrote:Trump should be supported until he fails, give him a chance.
Give his family a chance.

Having said that, I was sucked in by Bliar and his plate catching wife.

Cherie Blair... Rolling Eyes

Wives have a huge impact when their husbands are in power.
Would JFK have been such a popular president without Jackie? Ronald Reagan was often said to be less in power than Nancy...and I think if Melania plays her cards right she could become a lot more acceptable than her husband.

I suppose it depends on which charities and organisations she chooses to support.....and obviously the way she dresses and presents herself will be important too.....shallow but true.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 pm

If Mr Trump continues to treat his wife in such an offhand way in public (God knows how he treats her in private) I can see the public taking her to their hearts...it certainly worked in Princess Dianas favour..

On one day alone we saw her face fall after her husband  had apparently said something to her, then on the same day he rushed to greet Mr and Mrs Obama on the Whitehouse steps, leaving Melania alone to walk up the steps unaccompanied, carrying the gift she had brought for Michelle Obama.

Mrs Trump. Melania-trump-alone-zoom-10682d2c-71b5-4e50-8c8b-515746815516

I feel she is being manipulated, and remembering the interview she gave to Howard Stern (and that was masterminded by Trump even before they married) it seems she always has been.

I have a feeling the more hated he becomes, the more the public will take to her.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:02 pm

He looked like a prize prat walking away and leaving his wife to get out of the car alone. She must've been nervous, and Michelle Obama, to her credit, made her feel very welcome and relaxed, I thought.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:26 pm

To walk away and leave his wife on her own, what a wanker.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm

The way Obama treated his wife on the his inauguration as they arrive at the white house, highlights the difference between a man who respects his wife and a man who does not.

Watch the video below.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-barack-obamas-white-9688745
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Major wrote:Do you not under the weight he carries, 

all those Weetabix upon his head.

Yes, but he is light on brains, so it evens out. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Major wrote:Trump should be supported until he fails, give him a chance.
Give his family a chance.

If that were an argument for Charles Manson before the parole board, would it convince you? Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Major wrote:Jack Kennedy treated Jackie worse than sh**.
Marilyn. Judith Exner Sams bird.

That's true, a lot of what went on back then was not made public at the time.

In the modern day where every move is recorded and available to view instantly world wide....people cant get away with anything.

On the other hand, if he treated his wife with respect the videos wouldn't be available in the first place.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Strictly speaking of appearance, I dislike the Slavic look. Those narrow, slitty eyes and high cheekbones are a turn off. It makes you wonder what evil thoughts they hide.

Appearances aside, I did feel sorry for her the way her husband abused and ignored her during the inauguration. Indicative of how self-preoccupied he is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:Strictly speaking of appearance, I dislike the Slavic look.  Those narrow, slitty eyes and high cheekbones are a turn off.  It makes you wonder what evil thoughts they hide.

Appearances aside, I did feel sorry for her the way her husband abused and ignored her during the inauguration.  Indicative of how self-preoccupied he is.

Me too. The woman looks sad to me when she is not aware of the cameras on her. Sadness in a female public figure usually works in their favour re popularity.....it's a high price to pay though.

I hope you regret being mean about her in the past. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:39 pm

It's all speculation though, isn't it? Perhaps she's been a real bitch to him?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:37 pm

eddie wrote:It's all speculation though, isn't it? Perhaps she's been a real bitch to him?

I somehow doubt that Eddie...she looks almost scared of him sometimes, but like you say , it IS all speculation, at this stage anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:Strictly speaking of appearance, I dislike the Slavic look.  Those narrow, slitty eyes and high cheekbones are a turn off.  It makes you wonder what evil thoughts they hide.

Appearances aside, I did feel sorry for her the way her husband abused and ignored her during the inauguration.  Indicative of how self-preoccupied he is.

That is really quite racial and based on a subjective perception you are making of Slavic people, by invoking evil.

You do realise that Hitler found them to be subhuman, and such sentiments is how such hate against the Slavic starts, by their looks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment

Its absolutely fine not to be attracted to someone, as none of us can control what attracts us to people, but to say because of certain stereotype features, that you wonder what evil they are hiding. Seems straight out of Mein Kampf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:47 pm

In a sense, she made her bed. The problem is, he takes up all of it. She didn't realize it would be that way.

No one deserves to have her self-worth taken away, which seems to be the way with them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Major wrote:I feel she is scared of Trump but not the only one.

If anything comes to light such as him hitting her the Yanks will revolt IMHO.

It's a thin, thin thread. He is unpopular.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:In a sense, she made her bed.  The problem is, he takes up all of it.  She didn't realize it would be that way.

No one deserves to have her self-worth taken away, which seems to be the way with them.

Well you can say anyone with free will makes their bed, but not everyone gets what they sign up for, and they can hardly be held responsible for that.

I believe she has been manipulated by him from the start....he is powerful and no doubt very intimidating, even dangerous to certain people.
They also have a child together....that could be used to keep her in line just as Princess Dianas sons were used to keep her in line...for a time anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:54 pm

It's hard to believe she once looked so fresh faced and natural.

Mrs Trump. MelBeforeAfter
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Syl wrote:It's hard to believe she once looked so fresh faced and natural.

Mrs Trump. MelBeforeAfter

Baron looks like her before she changed but i think he is very much like his dad too . Poor lad its okay calling and slandering and adult who you dislike but to pick on a 10 year old child is rank .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:36 pm

What a bizarre thing to say. Why should they be hiding anything? Are you suggesting that certain features are indicative of a certain nature?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

What a bizarre thing to say. Why should they be hiding anything? Are you suggesting that certain features are indicative of a certain nature?

And i agree with you i thought liberals were all about live and let live everyone is equal we are all the same ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next