NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church - Page 2 Empty German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Country’s politicians warn against fake news after Breitbart website said group chanting ‘Allahu Akbar’ vandalised church on New Year’s Eve. German media and politicians have warned against an election-year spike in fake news after the rightwing website Breitbart claimed a mob chanting “Allahu Akbar” had set fire to a church in the city of Dortmund on New Year’s Eve.

After the report by the US site was widely shared on social media, the city’s police clarified that no “extraordinary or spectacular” incidents had marred the festivities.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/07/german-police-quash-breitbart-story-of-mob-setting-fire-to-dortmund-church

Back to top Go down

German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church - Page 2 Empty Re: German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Either you have misunderstood or you are twisting... I have been very clear

No misunderstanding

You lied

Back to top Go down

German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church - Page 2 Empty Re: German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:54 pm

No I didn't lie dodge... clear for everyone to see you are twisting...

There are plenty of examples of authorities all over Europe trying to cover up crimes by Muslim immigrants/'refugees'...

And the guardian are renowned to be full of shit and untrustworthy... as I have shown...

If the German authorities are telling us stuff didn't happen then, like last year, it probably did!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

There are plenty of examples of authorities all over Europe trying to cover up crimes by Muslim immigrants/'refugees'...

And the guardian are renowned to be full of shit and untrustworthy... as I have shown...

If the German authorities are telling us stuff didn't happen then, like last year, it probably did!

What do you make of the many, many people who circulate "news" of Islamist-fueled violence, only to have the "news" turn out to be five, 10 or more years old?

I know you anti-Islam people like to picture yourselves as brave truth-tellers, but your ranks are full of liars:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/4i6dzj/i_was_a_fake_exmuslim_i_made_an_account_and/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

What do you make of the many, many people who circulate "news" of Islamist-fueled violence, only to have the "news" turn out to be five, 10 or more years old?

I know you anti-Islam people like to picture yourselves as brave truth-tellers, but your ranks are full of liars:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/4i6dzj/i_was_a_fake_exmuslim_i_made_an_account_and/

I didn't know Tommy was an atheistic Hindu. Laughing

WTF is that link supposed to be about anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You say 'anti islam people' as if it's a bad thing... when in reality, when you know what islam is all about, it's hard to understand how anyone could be in favour of it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

What examples?

You lied and now cannot admit that you did

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2