NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack

+3
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
7 posters

Go down

Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack Empty Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 pm

They don't even leave Mosques alone!

A gunman opened fire during prayers at a mosque in Istanbul this afternoon.

https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/posts/1276300235738595
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack Empty Re: Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Who are "they"?

It's not clear what the motive is yet, but I read this:

There is no evidence that the attacks are linked, with authorities saying there is no reason to believe there was a ‘political cause’ behind the mosque shooting.

Local reports suggest it may have been linked to a fight between a father and son, with journalist Aylina Kilic saying the man has now been detained.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/01/gunman-opens-fire-in-mosque-in-istanbul-hours-after-santa-claus-terror-attack-6355255/

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack Empty Re: Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:01 pm

"There is no evidence that the attacks are linked, with authorities saying there is no reason to believe there was a ‘political cause’ behind the mosque shooting.

Local reports suggest it may have been linked to a fight between a father and son, with journalist Aylina Kilic saying the man has now been detained.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/01/gunman-opens-fire-in-mosque-in-istanbul-hours-after-santa-claus-terror-attack-6355255/#ixzz4UXQ3lZp3
"

so not linked apparantly and likely a "domestic incident" but still......WHY...and in a holy place

I just dont get it....

anymore than i GRT that idiot in america killing those folks in the church.....

church mosque temple...should all be places of "sanctuary"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Who are "they"?

There is no evidence that the attacks are linked, with authorities saying there is no reason to believe there was a ‘political cause’ behind the mosque shooting.

By 'they' I meant terrorists.
Let's wait and see who takes 'credit' for the shootings.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:04 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who are "they"?

By 'they' I meant terrorists.
Let's wait and see who takes 'credit' for the shootings.

Good idea. It might not be a terrorist attack though - there's not enough info yet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:"There is no evidence that the attacks are linked, with authorities saying there is no reason to believe there was a ‘political cause’ behind the mosque shooting.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/01/gunman-opens-fire-in-mosque-in-istanbul-hours-after-santa-claus-terror-attack-6355255/#ixzz4UXQ3lZp3
"

so not linked apparantly and likely a "domestic incident"   but still......WHY...and in a holy place

I just dont get it....

anymore than i GRT that idiot in america killing those folks in the church.....

church mosque temple...should all be places of "sanctuary"

I agree they all should be places of sanctuary also would like to add Hospitals to that list yet they are bombed regularly in Syria.

Dangerous times
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Terrorists use hospitals and mosques to hide their weapons and to launch attacks from...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Terrorists use hospitals and mosques to hide their weapons and to launch attacks from...

Yes and you have this vital information how?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:28 pm

well Tommy...there have been many reports of such

however.......the point I think, is that there are far too many dishonourable people about, both terrorist AND world/country leaders.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:57 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Google it... hospitals, mosques, schools... and launch attacks from those and other civilian locations effectively using them as human shields and places they think are safe from retaliatory attacks...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Google it... hospitals, mosques, schools... and launch attacks from those and other civilian locations effectively using them as human shields and places they think are safe from retaliatory attacks...

Show me links Tommy, as you tell others to do.

Btw on another point Who supplies these terrorists?

Have you ever bothered to question this?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:58 pm

I can't be arsed to jump around googling but here is one link...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/?utm_term=.3d34cdb2a3b8

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yep, I have.
America.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:42 am

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yep, I have.
America.

Idea

IT'S Not just America...

Look at the leading arms manufacturers, and exporters, by country :

United States
Russia;
China;
Britain;
France;  
Germany;
Israel;
Spain;
Italy;
Ukraine..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry

"When in doubt, Always Follow the money trail."        Gunman opens fire in Istanbul mosque hours after ‘Santa Claus’ terror attack 3755771736
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:26 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yep, I have.
America.

The oldest and best know terrorist group in the world is the Ku Klux Klan. Their membership brand overlaps with the 2nd Amendment huggers in America.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:19 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yep, I have.
America.

No... hamas rockets are either Arab made quassam type coming in from Egypt, Syria etc... or Iranian made versions of a Russian/Chinese rocket...

https://www.quora.com/What-material-does-Hamas-use-to-make-its-rockets-how-difficult-is-it-for-Israel-to-prevent-it-from-being-shipped-to-Gaza
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down