NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicko, thought you might want to sign this: Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed.

3 posters

Go down

Nicko, thought you might want to sign this:  Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed. Empty Nicko, thought you might want to sign this: Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Nicko, thought you might want to sign this:  Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed. XWFHYcEEBhDPRot-800x450-noPad
We the undersigned demand justice for the kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys - y - Coed. North Wales.
Hotel bosses have admitted staff killed the kitten, but insisted in a now deleted Facebook status that she was " humanely killed"
The only person qualified to "humanely euthanise" a cat is a qualified Vet.
We demand the RSPCA prosecute those responsible. They must make an example of those responsible for this cruel and unnecessary act.
Members of the public simply can't go around killing animals whenever they choose.
This poor, defenseless, innocent, kitten was simply hungry. They could have handed the cat to the RSPCA or a local shelter. There was absolutely no need to commit this vile act.
Glen Evans, Head of the hotel says he didn't believe the staff have broken the law. We believe they have.
RSPCA please do the right thing. It is obvious they have broken the law we demand that you do not let them get away with it.

I have dedicated my life to animal rescue including many cats. This has both angered and saddened me. Please sign my petition and let's get this beautiful kitten justice. Thank you. Shena x

To sign the petition go to:

https://www.change.org/p/rspca-justice-for-kitten-beaten-to-death-by-staff-at-the-royal-oak-hotel?recruiter=11555272&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg

Back to top Go down

Nicko, thought you might want to sign this:  Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed. Empty Re: Nicko, thought you might want to sign this: Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed.

Post by nicko Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:35 pm

I read about this Sass, i'd love to get them in a room with a big rolling pin, disgusting pieces of shit, anyone who could that to a little defenceless Kitten, I can't say anymore. Gave me wet eyes when I saw his little face.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Nicko, thought you might want to sign this:  Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed. Empty Re: Nicko, thought you might want to sign this: Justice for Kitten beaten to death by staff at The Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed.

Post by nicko Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Have signed , so have two Sons and Daughter and Wife.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Thank you very much.  The staff seemed to think it was legal to do that, its not and they should be prosecuted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Heartbreaking....I signed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:34 pm

sassy wrote:Thank you very much.  The staff seemed to think it was legal to do that, its not and they should be prosecuted.

Where's the link to the full story on this?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:38 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/08/hotel-staff-beat-kitten-to-death-with-rolling-pin-after-it-got-trapped-in-their-kitchen-and-peed-6308994/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down