NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Matchmaker

+11
Raggamuffin
magica
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
nicko
Victorismyhero
'Wolfie
eddie
scrat
Syl
Eilzel
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Political Matchmaker - Page 2 Empty Political Matchmaker

Post by Eilzel Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.crowdpac.co.uk/political-matchmaker

Link here to find out how left/right and how pro-liberty/authority you are.

I scored 81% Left, 59% Liberty

Tom Watson was the potential leader closest to my score.

What results do you guys get?

NOTE: the leaders are only British but the score is interesting eitherway Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Political Matchmaker - Page 2 Empty Re: Political Matchmaker

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Went through the damn thing just to find that I needed a Facebook account or had to sign up for something to see the result. Evil or Very Mad

100% annoyed
0% neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Ziz if you just fill out your email address then the results open in the same browser.

Try it again but just enter your email addy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:52 pm

DONT.....you will get shit loads of spam
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Could use a false email I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Can't say fairer than that sunny

That's becasue you're a fair person. Others, not so. Laughing
That must be the first truthful statement you've ever made, you should use it to show others that you can be balanced even when you're proved wrong. Lez is a fine chap and this forum is a better place because of him!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:42 pm

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Can't say fairer than that sunny

That's becasue you're a fair person. Others, not so. Laughing
That must be the first truthful statement you've ever made, you should use it to show others that you can be balanced even when you're proved wrong. Lez is a fine chap and this forum is a better place because of him!

I agree about Les. The rest of your statement is simply your biased opinion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Les is ok, but you---------
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I just read it.

The argument is pedantic. He as good as said what they quoted him saying imo. He may not have been so direct, but it is obvious. While I don't think any mod condones him or finds it acceptable (he is on a final warning as far as I can tell), I don't think we need to be having a go at scrat or wolfie (in this case) because they simplified what he said in other words.

Major is a five star geranium- and I hope he does slip again before long.

EDIT: Of course major says that- he doesn't want to be banned. But he at the very least wanted people to suspect- and that is BS enough to give him the boot imo.

I don't believe Major meant it any other way either and I fairly gave him a chance to explain as is my way.

Major was specifically referring to an identified paedophile, but he called him a "P**F" without reference to the fact that it was a paedo. He followed that with a "Hangem high". Was it a reference to a paedophile, or all homosexuals? In my opinion, he was being deliberately ambiguous, targeting all homosexuals, but ensconcing it in a topic about a paedophiles for purposes of deniability. It's called a double entendre.

eddie wrote:I merely pointed out that he had been misquoted and I don't no think that's a bad thing.

Which part? Major weaves some tricky conundrums.

eddie wrote:But okay. I do apologise to wolf for calling him a liar, that was perhaps the wrong word.
Sorry wolf but I try to be fair. Independent thoughts called you a troll the other day and I didn't let that slide either.

Independent thoughts called you a troll?? He only comes here to troll!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't believe Major meant it any other way either and I fairly gave him a chance to explain as is my way.

Major was specifically referring to an identified paedophile, but he called him a "P**F" without reference to the fact that it was a paedo.  He followed that with a "Hangem high".  Was it a reference to a paedophile, or all homosexuals?  In my opinion, he was being deliberately ambiguous, targeting all homosexuals, but ensconcing it in a topic about a paedophiles for purposes of deniability.  It's called a double entendre.

eddie wrote:I merely pointed out that he had been misquoted and I don't no think that's a bad thing.

Which part?  Major weaves some tricky conundrums.

eddie wrote:But okay. I do apologise to wolf for calling him a liar, that was perhaps the wrong word.
Sorry wolf but I try to be fair. Independent thoughts called you a troll the other day and I didn't let that slide either.

Independent thoughts called you a troll??  He only comes here to troll!

This whole thing has been twisted beyond recognition now.
Eric Bristow called the man a P**F........Major quoted exactly what Bristow had said and said that was the only thing he agreed with.
I do believe his HANGEM HIGH comment was directed towards paedophiles because he has said the same previously.
I commented after that that the only P word Bristow should have used was PAEDOPHILE. Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry I started that thread, it has given arseholes like Wolf and Scrat plenty to twist to their own advantage.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Major was specifically referring to an identified paedophile, but he called him a "P**F" without reference to the fact that it was a paedo.  He followed that with a "Hangem high".  Was it a reference to a paedophile, or all homosexuals?  In my opinion, he was being deliberately ambiguous, targeting all homosexuals, but ensconcing it in a topic about a paedophiles for purposes of deniability.  It's called a double entendre.

Which part?  Major weaves some tricky conundrums.

Independent thoughts called you a troll??  He only comes here to troll!

Eric Bristow called the man a P**F........Major quoted exactly what Bristow had said and said that was the only thing he agreed with.
I do believe his HANGEM HIGH comment was directed towards paedophiles because he has said the same previously.
I commented after that that the only P word Bristow should have used was PAEDOPHILE. Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry I started that thread, it has given arseholes like Wolf and Scrat plenty to twist to their own advantage.

Speak for yourself. I've given my opinion. Yours is that Major was talking about paedophiles. You know...color me jaundiced. I'm not buyin' into that. Major was well aware of the duplicity in his post. And eds gave him an out, and he never took her up on it. Wassup zat?

As far as calling wolf and scrat assholes, is that not an invitation for any words they have for you? Does asshole sound better when it's sanded over with an 'r'?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Speak for yourself.  I've given my opinion.  Yours is that Major was talking about paedophiles.  You know...color me jaundiced.  I'm not buyin' into that.  Major was well aware of the duplicity in his post.  And eds gave him an out, and he never took her up on it.  Wassup zat?

As far as calling wolf and scrat assholes, is that not an invitation for any words they have for you?  Does asshole sound better when it's sanded over with an 'r'?

You seem to have selective reading Quill.
Do you not see the names those two arseholes call me repeatedly....most of which I ignore?
Course you don't.....but then you are as short sighted as those two when you choose to be. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:30 pm

81% LIBERTY
80% LEFT
REMAIN

Umunna
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Speak for yourself.  I've given my opinion.  Yours is that Major was talking about paedophiles.  You know...color me jaundiced.  I'm not buyin' into that.  Major was well aware of the duplicity in his post.  And eds gave him an out, and he never took her up on it.  Wassup zat?

As far as calling wolf and scrat assholes, is that not an invitation for any words they have for you?  Does asshole sound better when it's sanded over with an 'r'?

Do you not see the names those two arseholes call me repeatedly....most of which I ignore?
Course you don't.....but then you are as short sighted as those two when you choose to be. Rolling Eyes

So, getting down and dirty is your best response?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Nope...like I said my first response is to ignore the arseholes, as I often do. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nope...like I said my first response is to ignore the arseholes, as I often do. Wink
Considering what private piles represents you've an incredibly unhealthy relationship with it!

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:07 pm

If that sort of shit is your preferred viewing scrat....I'm not surprised you are warped....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Lord Foul wrote:If that sort of shit is your preferred viewing scrat....I'm not surprised you are warped....
I have a gift for political matchmaking, I was simply using a musical metaphor to warn Syl on her relationship with far right "Britain first" types!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Labour

John Mann

66% Authority

65% Left

Leave

That's my result Smile
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:28 pm

magica wrote:Labour

John Mann

66% Authority

65% Left

Leave

That's  my result Smile
Wow, 66% authority and John Mann, that's scary stuff!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:30 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Idea

IT'S NO REAL SURPRISE,  to see Syl using such language...

I call Syl a racist after she makes racist comments; I call her a white supremacist adter she often cheers on Major's regular xenophobic rants  --  both of which were simple factual statements, based on Syl's own stated opinions...

Her personal attacks and heightened abuse towards her detractors (in this case, both Scrat and me..) simply goes to show just what a nasty, nasty person she really is at heart..

And, it's quite obvious from Syl's deflective and apologist garbage above there, that she clearly has no interest in the actual intent of,Major's statements.           Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:25 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Idea

I call Syl a racist after she makes racist comments; I call her a white supremacist adter she often cheers on Major's regular xenophobic rants  --  both of which were simple factual statements, based on Syl's own stated opinions...

Her personal attacks and heightened abuse towards her detractors (in this case, both Scrat and me..) simply goes to show just what a nasty, nasty person she really is at heart..

And, it's quite obvious from Syl's deflective and apologist garbage above there, that she clearly has no interest in the actual intent of,Major's statements.           Suspect

I have come to the conclusion you just like typing my name. sleaze
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

I have come to the conclusion you just like typing my name.  sleaze

I think he fancies you tbh, cant leave you alone. Political Matchmaker - Page 2 3489511464
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Hahahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:04 pm

The thought makes me feel quite bilious...please stop it at once. pale
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:The thought makes me feel quite bilious...please stop it at once. pale

Ahhh a match for the Mr and Mrs thread Cool

And obviouly, we have to give our reasons for thinking so....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:39 am

Results so far:

Left
Scrat 95
Wolf 88
Sass 83
Eilzel 81
Ben 80
Eddie 71
Magica 65

Right
Syl 51

Least Authoritarian to most:

Scrat
Ben
Sass
Eddie
Wolf
Eilzel
Syl
Magica

Only association so far seems to be the more leftist you are the less likely to be authoritarian.

Would be interested in results of others- veya, tommy, nicko etc...

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:03 pm

Think you might be waiting a while for that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:21 pm

I got a result but I'm not sure it's right because I didn't actually sign into Facebook. It said I'm moderate centre.

81% match with Tony Blair.
51% right.
55% authority.
Leave.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:27 pm

You don't need to sign into Facebook - you simply give your email addy and the result comes straight up.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:28 pm

eddie wrote:You don't need to sign into Facebook - you simply give your email addy and the result comes straight up.

I didn't do that either because of spam. I get enough of that as it is. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:You don't need to sign into Facebook - you simply give your email addy and the result comes straight up.

I didn't do that either because of spam. I get enough of that as it is. Razz

So do I! I only got one email from them to say I'd done the test. I'll just unsubscribe if I get any more.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 pm

I think mine is probably accurate. I rather liked Tony Blair, but I didn't like the Iraq Invasion. He did get the hunting ban through, which was a very good thing indeed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Hale not Heil! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Major wrote:
Syl wrote:

Thank you Syl for AGAIN telling the FAIR truth which I also expected from eddie but alas I did not get it.

I ask ALL management to read EXACTLY that which I said and the quote from Bristow.

Read it in context without bias.

LF put his OWN personal interpretation on it which is wrong, read that which a person says NOT that which you ASSUME he means.

The wording from Wolf is a filthy lie and management have condoned it by their silence or plainly on purpose..

We all know exactly what you meant.   You're a liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:53 pm

sassy wrote:
Major wrote:

Thank you Syl for AGAIN telling the FAIR truth which I also expected from eddie but alas I did not get it.

I ask ALL management to read EXACTLY that which I said and the quote from Bristow.

Read it in context without bias.

LF put his OWN personal interpretation on it which is wrong, read that which a person says NOT that which you ASSUME he means.

The wording from Wolf is a filthy lie and management have condoned it by their silence or plainly on purpose..

It's strange that you didn't call Wolfman a liar for misquoting the Major.

I think this particular issue has been done to death really - don't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

It's strange that whenever the racist, bigoted, revolting old man that is Major is pulled up, you come running like a nice little puppet Fenella.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:57 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's strange that whenever the racist, bigotted, revolting old man that is Major is pulled up, you come running like a nice little puppet Fenella.

You've got my name wrong. I merely speak as I find, and the Major did not say what Wolfman claimed he said. Why don't you check for yourself instead of automatically believing your mates?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:58 pm

I haven't got your name wrong.   Tug, tug, he's at it again lol

I was there in the first place and told him what I thought of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:59 pm

sassy wrote:I haven't got your name wrong.   Tug, tug, he's at it again lol

I was there in the first place and told him what I thought of it.

You have got it wrong. Can you see the name above my post? It's nothing like the name you called me. Perhaps you need to go to Specsavers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:53 pm

63% LIBERTY
71% LEFT
REMAIN

Sadiq Khan
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Misquoting isn't lying. I had no right to call someone a liar when it wasn't a lie and it's entirely up to me whether I apologise or not, surely?

I have no doubt how major meant that remark either.
We've all heard how he feels about gays.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:63% LIBERTY
71% LEFT
REMAIN

Sadiq Khan

Pretty much the same as mine.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:57 pm

eddie wrote:Misquoting isn't lying. I had no right to call someone a liar when it wasn't a lie and it's entirely up to me whether I apologise or not, surely?

Oh FFS. Just go and PM him if you want to grovel any more. You've said this on two threads now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:63% LIBERTY
71% LEFT
REMAIN

Sadiq Khan

Pretty much the same as mine.

It's not going to be totally accurate though because so many of those questions needed a deeper depth of answer to them.

I think someone else pointed the same thing out further up the thread.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Misquoting isn't lying. I had no right to call someone a liar when it wasn't a lie and it's entirely up to me whether I apologise or not, surely?

Oh FFS. Just go and PM him if you want to grovel any more. You've said this on two threads now.

Interesting that when I once apologised to you for being a bit grouchy, you didn't call it grovelling.
It's a theme that's running on two threads, and you're replying on both. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by eddie on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Interesting that when I once apologised to you for you for being a bit grouchy, you didn't call it grovelling.
It's a theme that's running on two threads, and you're replying on both. Rolling Eyes

You put it on this thread, so I replied!

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Shall I reply to you? Laughing
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:48 pm

You
59% Liberty
85% Left
Remain
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:You
59% Liberty
85% Left
Remain

Sounds good to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content