NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Bristow mocks victims of the football sex abuse scandal.

+7
veya_victaous
HoratioTarr
Andy
JulesV
Major
eddie
Syl
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eric Bristow mocks victims of the football sex abuse scandal. - Page 2 Empty Eric Bristow mocks victims of the football sex abuse scandal.

Post by Syl Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/eric-bristow-claims-footballers-arent-9354804

"Darts legend Eric Bristow was slammed last night after appearing to mock victims of the football sex abuse scandal.
The five-time world champion, who also has an MBE, sparked outrage by saying if he was abused when he was young he would “have went back and sorted that p**f out.”
In a rant on his Twitter account, he said footballers aren’t “proper men” and branded them “wimps”, adding “bet the rugby boys are ok ha ha.”

He also says..."Dart players tough guys, footballers wimps".... What a booze ridden idiot this man is.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Eric Bristow mocks victims of the football sex abuse scandal. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Bristow mocks victims of the football sex abuse scandal.

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:42 pm

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:What a disguting excuse for a man is Bristow?  Ive never liked him crafty cockney he isn't.

How dare he say the men, yes men, who were abused as boys are wimps, because the darts players are real men.  I doubt any darts player would agree with his sentiments.  Being abused doesn't leave them less a man. They are real men for speaking out.

These men went through hell as boys.

How dare this ignorant, nasty bloody useless excuse for a man, call them names. Grrrr Im so angry.

Dear Grrrrr I'm so angry

That was a great post. Well said.

From Grrrrr I agree.

Seconded. cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2