NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man walks free after punching 5 day old baby in the face.

+4
Victorismyhero
eddie
magica
Syl
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man walks free after punching 5 day old baby in the face. - Page 2 Empty Man walks free after punching 5 day old baby in the face.

Post by Syl Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whoever said the law is an ass was spot on. Rolling Eyes

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tesco-shopper-who-punched-five-9317702

"A Tesco shopper has been found guilty of punching a five-day-old baby in the face as she slept in her mum's trolley - but the sentence has left the girl's family outraged.
Security had to be called in to put a stop to angry exchanges between the families of David Hardy and the baby, Elsie Temple, outside court.
Hardy denied common assault and told his trial he was "messing about" and "trying to lighten the mood" when he touched the infant with "a loose fist".
The 63-year-old claimed he was pretending to wake up what he thought was a doll by "flicking her face" in an attempt at humour which backfired."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man walks free after punching 5 day old baby in the face. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man walks free after punching 5 day old baby in the face.

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:45 pm

Syl wrote:I doubt there will be anymore said about any civil lawsuits in this case Quill....in fact, so far you are the only one who has mentioned one Wink ....but time will tell.

Well, I'm in a unique position to see behind the curtain. It's all up to 40-years long experience in the business.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man walks free after punching 5 day old baby in the face. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man walks free after punching 5 day old baby in the face.

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:I doubt there will be anymore said about any civil lawsuits in this case Quill....in fact, so far you are the only one who has mentioned one Wink ....but time will tell.

Well, I'm in a unique position to see behind the curtain.  It's all up to 40-years long experience in the business.

Well I am a qualified mind reader Quill....so I also know how this particular family will act re bringing about a civil lawsuit.Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2