NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Arrested After Five-Day-Old Baby 'Punched In Face' In Supermarket

+2
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
6 posters

Go down

Man Arrested After Five-Day-Old Baby 'Punched In Face' In Supermarket Empty Man Arrested After Five-Day-Old Baby 'Punched In Face' In Supermarket

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:12 am

A man has been arrested after a five-day-old baby was allegedly punched in the face in a supermarket.

Elsie Rose was on her first outing with her parents, Amy Duckers and Lewis Temple, and her seven-year-old sister, Libby.

The family was at the Tesco store in Baguley, Greater Manchester, and were showing her off to friends when it is alleged a man came over and punched Elsie, leaving a "very big fist mark" on the baby's forehead, according to Ms Duckers.

Elsie, who weighs 6lb 12oz (3kg), was kept overnight in hospital but is not thought to have been seriously injured.

While the "mortified" parents alerted security at the store, the suspect apologised, saying he thought the baby was a doll.

Ms Duckers praised the supermarket staff on her Facebook page for the way they handled the situation.

"Thank you so much to Baguley Tesco for all you did tonight," she wrote.

"You were all amazing thank you so much for the way you dealt with the situation and treated us all."

Greater Manchester police confirmed a man had been arrested.

"Police were called shortly before 6.45pm to a supermarket on Altrincham Road in Baguley, 5 September 2016, to reports of a child having been hit," a spokesman said.

"The baby girl was taken to hospital as a precaution and has since been discharged.

"A 63-year-old was arrested on suspicion of assault and is currently in custody being questioned by officers."

and this bastard would not have made it home that night....
I cant understand the father...me I'd have torn the piece of useless shit limb from limb on the spot

the cops would have needed a dust pan and shovel to arrest him.... Evil or Very Mad
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Man Arrested After Five-Day-Old Baby 'Punched In Face' In Supermarket Empty Re: Man Arrested After Five-Day-Old Baby 'Punched In Face' In Supermarket

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:39 am

why would you punch a doll?

even his excuse is crap.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Man Arrested After Five-Day-Old Baby 'Punched In Face' In Supermarket Empty Re: Man Arrested After Five-Day-Old Baby 'Punched In Face' In Supermarket

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:34 am

Evil or Very Mad

I AGREE with Victor here...

Even if the baby wasn't mine --  if I were only a friend or even a bystander --  they may well have had to be carrying that nutter out to a waiting ambulance or cop car..

AS FOR incidents like that, a couple of years back I remember a similar case down here when one mental case attacked a baby in a pram, was arrested and convicted, and heading off to a mental ward somewhere.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:54 am

Why would anyone punch a doll. No he knew what he was doing. If that baby had been mine, he would've got more than a punch in the face from me! Twisted Evil
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:01 am

Same as everyone; that man wouldn't have walked out of there. I may be small but I'd have torn his face off.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Some things you hear and read about can still shock. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down