NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists.

4 posters

Go down

Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists. Empty Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists.

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:41 pm

A private hospital manager and his wife were jailed for more than four years for sending cash to an Isis fighter who predicted the Charlie Hebdo attack on Twitter. Mohammed Golamaully, 48 and Nazimabee Golamaully, 45, wired money to nephew Zafirr Golamaully, who is believed to be fighting on the front line for the terror group in Syria. He used the twitter handle ‘@Palidinofjihad’ to spout his murderous beliefs online. Just days before the magazine atrocity that claimed 12 victims.

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/jail-hospital-manager-financed-isis-terror/

A hospital director has been jailed for more than two years after admitting sending money to a nephew who was fighting with so-called Islamic State.
Mohammed Golamaully, 48, from Mitcham, south London, acted without the knowledge of his nephew's parents.
He and his wife, Nazimabee, 46, pleaded guilty in October to transferring £219 in August 2014, knowing it may be used for terrorist purposes.
She was sentenced to one year, 10 months in prison.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38056207

In one online exchange, the hospital director spoke positively about a speech by IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
He also described fighters for the opposition Kurdish group the PKK as "dogs" who "need eradicating".
On the messaging app Whatsap, Golamaully encouraged his nephew to deceive his parents about why he was going to Turkey.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists. Empty Re: Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists.

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Another 2 'nothing to do with islam' Muslims supporting the 'nothing to do with islam' isis...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists. Empty Re: Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Good - anyone who supports terrorism should be sanctioned.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:Good - anyone who supports terrorism should be sanctioned.

Look no further than forum for sympathiserz and sob sisterz.

I've not seen anyone supporting terrorism on forums, Major - just a few making excuses for Thomas Mair. Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists. 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:39 pm

Who would that be then?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:41 pm

dont expect an answer nicko...just a "body swerve"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:42 pm

nicko wrote:Who would that be then?

Plenty - almost the moment he was caught the apologists on forums were claiming he was a mental case rather a terrorist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:dont expect an answer nicko...just a "body swerve"

You speak for me now? Hmmm, impressive. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:43 pm

what did I say?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:dont expect an answer nicko...just a "body swerve"

your answer confirms my comment...

body swerve

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

your answer confirms my comment...

body swerve

Not at all - read the forums - Sleeping Dogs is a good start, confirms exactly what I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:47 pm

other forums are irrelevant....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:other forums are irrelevant....

Not to me otherwise I wouldn't have said:

Ziz wrote:
I've not seen anyone supporting terrorism on forums, Major - just a few making excuses for Thomas Mair. Hospital manager and his wife jailed for funding isis terrorists. 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:51 pm

by the same token there are plenty on forums (and elsewhere sadly) that apply the same logic (and worse) to ISIS bods etc....

so?

it doesnt make either "correct"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Lord Foul wrote:by the same token there are plenty on forums (and elsewhere sadly) that apply the same logic (and worse) to ISIS bods etc....

so?

it doesnt make either "correct"

Perhaps, but not that I have seen, which is why I said:

Ziz wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down