NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird

+8
veya_victaous
eddie
Spindleshanks
Victorismyhero
Original Quill
nicko
Syl
Major
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:34 am

Ziz wrote:
The baby's needs are paramount - and determined foremost by the mother. If you cant handle seeing a breast in the interview then perhaps you can't handle a job there.

Idea

NO...

Baby's "rights" aren't automatically 'paramount' in today's society...

That whole concept is the domain of modern day spoilt brat urban princesses with a grossly overblown sense of entitlement,  who selfishly believe that the whole universe revolves around them,  simply because they bave had a baby.        Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:11 am

Well, it's a bloody good job it's inbred in most people to put babies first, or the human race would have ended a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:31 am

How completely unprofessional. She is going to have to get herself more organised before she returns to work too.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:14 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Ziz wrote:
The baby's needs are paramount - and determined foremost by the mother. If you cant handle seeing a breast in the interview then perhaps you can't handle a job there.

Idea

NO...

Baby's "rights" aren't automatically 'paramount' in today's society...

That whole concept is the domain of modern day spoilt brat urban princesses with a grossly overblown sense of entitlement,  who selfishly believe that the whole universe revolves around them,  simply because they bave had a baby.        Arrow

No-one said "rights" - I said "needs" -  a baby's needs come before the prurient and the sensitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Major wrote:A woman who breast-fed her new baby while conducting a job interview was left shocked when her male business partner told her it was 'a bit weird'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3946096/Mumsnet-user-left-shocked-business-partner-asks-not-breastfeed-job-interview.html#ixzz4Qf92N2jY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Goodness gracious me, someone else flashing.

She's breastfeeding a baby while conducting a job interview!?

Nothing weird or unprofessional about that... I've been to many a job interview where I was asked questions by a woman breastfeeding a baby... once I was interviewed by a husband and wife couple who were asking me questions while having sex!

And another time by a woman having a bath...

Nothing weird or unprofessional about any of that at all!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:29 pm

I think the real problem is this

WHY??

I mean as an interviewee i think I might have come away from that interview annoyed and somewhat despondant

she either concentrates on the interview OR on feeding the baby

I dont think the interviewee got a full and fair hearing....regardless of the outcome....

another one out for 5 mins of fame....

why not let your female anaethestist continue whilst breast feeding?

why not let women drive and breast feed??

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 2190311264

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Major wrote:A woman who breast-fed her new baby while conducting a job interview was left shocked when her male business partner told her it was 'a bit weird'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3946096/Mumsnet-user-left-shocked-business-partner-asks-not-breastfeed-job-interview.html#ixzz4Qf92N2jY

Nothing weird or unprofessional about that... I've been to many a job interview where I was asked questions by a woman breastfeeding a baby... once I was interviewed by a husband and wife couple who were asking me questions while having sex!

lol!

would that be for that job in the oak grove Tommy? Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

It may well be considered unusual and unprofessional but it not something that is discriminatory as at least one has argued. She has a perfect right to feed her baby when she deems the baby requires feeding.

Perhaps if she'd simply got her tits out without a baby the primitives would find it less objectionable? Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:12 pm

If it had been my interview I would have asked her to reschedule when she could give her full attention to the interview
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Miffs2 wrote:If it had been my interview I would have asked her to reschedule when she could give her full attention to the interview

Yes, most would I think - and showing such initiative and assertiveness bodes well with most employers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Ziz wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:If it had been my interview I would have asked her to reschedule when she could give her full attention to the interview

Yes, most would I think - and showing such initiative and assertiveness instead of whinging on social media bodes well with most employers.

That's very true, shame it was the employer in this case that did the whinging.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Yes, most would I think - and showing such initiative and assertiveness instead of whinging on social media bodes well with most employers.

That's very true, shame it was the employer in this case that did the whinging.

Yes, I amended my post after making that error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:17 pm

lol!

Zit looking like a tit again!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 Image10

(Thanks Miffs) Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Why tommy, you little PC Berzerkeleite. We've found your pc zone...shitty nappies and a drippy nipple.

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 371740092

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Fair point. It could have been handled better.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:lol!

Zit looking like a tit again!

I'll live, sweetie. Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 2089010162

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Why tommy, you little PC Berzerkeleite.  We've found your pc zone...shitty nappies and a drippy nipple.

And once by a bloke having a shit...!

Cos having a shit is only natural... so why not conduct an interview while having a shit...?

And if you believe all that then you have obviously missed the sarcasm...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why tommy, you little PC Berzerkeleite.  We've found your pc zone...shitty nappies and a drippy nipple.

And once by a bloke having a shit...!

Cos having a shit is only natural... so why not conduct an interview while having a shit...?

And if you believe all that then you have obviously missed the sarcasm...!

lol!

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 371740092   You were never in the military, were you?  You've never had the riot act read to you by a gunny who is multi-tasking in the shitter?

Woman Breast-fed Baby-Told It Is Weird   - Page 3 2igmx6o

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:15 pm

That's my Avi; on flap !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:35 pm

nicko wrote:That's my Avi; on flap !

I know you've been there, nicko. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Talking of tits what ever happened to that poster that was a model?!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 pm

fluffy....i dunno...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:39 pm

She's unwell at present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Sorry to hear that. She's well liked over here.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Quill, I wish I hadn't.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Talking of tits what ever happened to that poster that was a model?!

Hahaha...I think almost everyone would know who you meant.

Fluffy Bunny.....I loved her, she posted here a few months ago and said 'Hi'....I think that was it though.
If she is unwell and she reads here...Get well soon Fluffy. xxx
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:Talking of tits what ever happened to that poster that was a model?!

Hahaha...I think almost everyone would know who you meant.

Fluffy Bunny.....I loved her, she posted here a few months ago and said 'Hi'....I think that was it though.
If she is unwell and she reads here...Get well soon Fluffy. xxx

Ah if she is not well I will say no more than get well soon fluffy.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3